Customize

Best wishes to whyweprotest

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2012.

  1. Anonymous Member

    • Like Like x 11
  2. Pique Member

    Hey thanks! Happy New Year to you Germanfags.

    I also enjoyed the long version vid, especially the skillful juggling :D
    • Like Like x 5
  3. RightOn Member

    Cheers!!
    zexy mega phone is zexy
    thanks for keeping the pressure on in Berlin
    • Like Like x 2
  4. TinyDancer Member

    • Like Like x 1
  5. LarryBren Member

    You folks are awesome.

    I remember like it was yesterday getting ready to speak in Hamberg and watching all the Anons walk in to take their seats, most masked.

    I got to tell you I felt proud and I felt grateful.

    I could not get through my speech without tears when thanking Anonymous for helping so many don the mask and find their voices.

    Happy memories they are.

    w/<3
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Ackerland Member

    I remember it very well, too. I was there :)
    It really was epic.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Robocat Member

    • Like Like x 1
  8. 3rdMan Member

    Big megaphone iz big. Me-likies.
  9. AnonLover Member

    So much awesome in this thread - <3 u guise!
  10. slobeck Member

    yay! Sister City to San Francisco the awesomness is stron with BerlinFags too. GJ GUIZE
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  11. moarxenu Member

    megaphonebitch would be proud.



    <3<3<3 from Sanfagcisco!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

    • Like Like x 1
  13. Pique Member

    • Like Like x 1
  14. OSA Member

    Reported.

    Moderators: please ban this thread.
  15. Pique Member

    No, but thanks for asking. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. OSA Member

    You intend to let the insane 1% dictate terms to the other 99%?
  17. Anonymous Member

    I am part of the over 9000%
    • Like Like x 2

Share This Page

Customize Theme Colors

Close

Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!

Primary Color :

Secondary Color :
Predefined Skins