Customize

Between The Cracks Magazine Interviews Anonymous

Discussion in 'Media' started by Forgott3nAnon, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Forgott3nAnon Member

Between The Cracks Magazine Interviews Anonymous

BTCracks Magazine is a local Vancouver magazine that interviewed Anonymous at the April 12 protest.

2. Casey Member

Re: Between The Cracks Magazine Interviews Anonymous

Typo on 'enturbulation.org'. o.o

[strike]OGM FIRST POST? WOOOT YEAH![/strike]

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS.
  3. an_anonymous Member

shall we disregard that disregard? does that mean you don't suck cocks or you suck cocks at 2x the rate?
  4. ANON E MOOSE Member

WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GET THIS FROM????????

'Some individuals and ex-Scientologists have added that blood must be split for the injustices committed against people like Lisa McPherson. The use of extreme violence against cult members in the future may become a gory rule rather than an exception. If a kamikaze approach is meted out against the church in a baptism of bullets the streets and cities will become true war zones for the spirit. I hope that won’t be the case.'

lololololololololol.
  5. Re: Between The Cracks Magazine Interviews Anonymous

Ron L. Hubbard
  6. Captain-chan Member

[IMG]
  7. genxanon Member

Douche writer is douche.. The only blood I'm spilling is my own when I give myself a papercut refilling the printer whilst printing fliers...
  8. Rickglass Member

meh
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Re: Between The Cracks Magazine Interviews Anonymous

Seconded.
    That is purest idiocy, only huge trolls or those with sci agendas would come up with that.

Though debate is good, and it's appreciated you typed this up (scan would have been better if it's not available online as then its verifiable), the temptation is to remove the idiocy to stop it spreading, this site is highly indexed by search engines. the alternative is to dome it (members only).
    Seeking to slip little snippets like this into any press to further their agenda line by line is exactly how the CoS operate (see CCHR, narconon, applied scholastics press etc, or the book posters that were totally legit bar they'd sneaked dianatics in with the real classics).

I'm leaving this for user opinion for now.
  10. anon_david Member

lawl. Somewhere a scilon is getting really upset over this gross mistake.
  11. A.Non Hubbard Member

wat
  12. anonEmouser Member

^^^At first I was like "Dammit vancouver, get your facts straight!"

Then I read all the retarded syntax and other bad lines and concluded that the author sucks donkey balls and either takes horrible notes and doesn't fact check, or is partially retarded.
  13. Underpants? Member

Sucks;dr
  14. tazor Member

So as an ex am I suppose to go out and spill the blood of every mother fucking clear I can fi
  15. Legione Member

I actually thought it was a moderately good piece. Then i read the last bit.

The rest is common mistakes that come from getting a fuckload of information all at once, while being shocked. Its natural that mistakes would be made.

Looks like the author went with memory when writing the piece, as opposed to going home and doing a bit of research.
  16. Ottanon Member

"On Dec.5th three Scientologists drove Lisa to New Port Richey hospital in California..."

Try Florida.
  17. Vir Member

The sentence construction is terrible. The research is is pretty bad. The fact checking and editing steps seem to have been skipped completely. The final paragraphs made me facepalm.

See me after class.
  18. anonchoir Member

...yeah, that was pretty badly written.
  19. Arachne Member

The article was supportive, but the attempted SHOCKING OMG ENDING pissed me the hell off. Paying with blood? A rain of bullets? It's the kind of sick sensationalism that's what's wrong with the media today.
  20. Qball Member

Yellow journalism much?

"There's these guys protesting Scientology. Maybe some of them will go overboard, like pro-lifers bombing abortion clinics. OMG how cool would that be?! Remember, I called it"
  21. A_nonchalant Member

Harpoons. Man the fuck out of them.:ffs:
  22. tiggernew Member

^this

Yank the offensive last paragraph because it is not remotely representative of what we're doing here, and borders on incitement. This article is not one to be celebrated or supported, and comments should be made to refute the errors and gross misstatements.