Customize

Beyond Bizarre.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonamace, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I will be brief. On March 11, 2010 my rabid Scientologist mother obtained a Restraining Order against me two days before L. Ron Hubbard birthday. She had tried once before, but was honest and was denied. I never abused my mom.

Too much has happened in between to list here, but the full dox will be coming soon. As with most Scientology fair game reports, it seems to center around corrupt attorneys and bad cops on the take. Needless to say I no longer have contact with my mom.

Anyway, 2 years later on the exact same day..... I don't even know what to make of this.........apparently at my house.... my alcoholic brother has moved into the house I own and this 911 call below came from my mom.
    So what is beyond bizarre, aside from the fact that both occurred two days before L. Ron Hubbards birthday, is that when I sent my mothers dishonest attorney in the above mentioned restraining order a Facebook message that simply stated that my brother had now moved into my house and would harm my mother, I WAS ARRESTED FOR STALKING (see thread below for dox).

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/anonamace-stalking-arrest-affidavit.63898/
  2. Anonymous Member

Send your messages, but drop the drama.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

I don't know the details and wish you the best in getting out of all of this. I would start by moving away from the situation, as you said, with corrupt cops, lawyers and a $cilon mother. Also, stay away from the booze.

[I know it can be done as many years ago when I was a teenager and in a similar situation, I moved away, cleaned up my act and began my new life.]

Good luck to you!
  4. Anonymous Member

Read the OP...

There are two sons. The OP and the one now currently living with the mother. Which one is the subject of the march 11 report above? Obviously not the OP.
  5. Anonymous Member

That is a bizarre coincidence Anonamace. Without naming communities are you still a number of miles distant from these family members? Best of luck to you in continuing to get on with the rest of your life; I know it's been a tough road for you and all concerned.
  6. MisterSir Member

Why do I feel we're not getting the whole story here?

My bullshit sense is tingling
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Herro Member

Well the OP is the same guy that proudly uploaded a video here showing him verbally abusing his elderly mother. That might have something to do with it.
  9. You mean this video?
  10. MisterSir Member

Oh, ok then
  11. OK
    probationsucksthe year without beer will end. but I don't abuse any substances for many years. But it sure looks good for fairgame fodder to call someone an addict.
  12. Anonymous Member

Me too.

Remember just about a year ago, all of that drama with your mother, all those shenanigans with the DA, and ultimately your acquital on crazy town charges? Good times.

Many of us could collectively feel the weight taken off of your shoulders. New beginnings! FTW!!!

You needed, at that moment to GET AS FAR FUCKING AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE AS YOU COULD.

But your still caught up. IT'S TOXIC.

Collect what you need and just go. NOW. Go somewhere nice. Don't forget to write.
  13. I totally agree. I think I have a good excuse. You see if I had left the area, the county courts would have issued all sorts of arrest warrants, new cases and wannabe vigilante/gangstalking squads for me. And the county also sapped every extra penny I had from me in fines, fees and other bullshit expenses. All because I did not complete just one of the steps in the 12 pages of rules and regulations I have to have a lawyer explain to me regulating how the state of Oregon decides how much physical pain I am required to suffer in the name of the war on drugs and how I have to take drugs for my pain that kill tens of thousands each year, yet they punish me for using natural, nontoxic homemade pain remedies that have been used all over the world for thousands of years. And these same people that make the laws are the ones that profit from the system of corruption it creates.

The good news is I get free of these fucking parasites next week. The year without beer is almost over. (in case any police are reading... its been well over a year but the "year without beer" sounds better. please do not come get me. i have been compliant. free speech is not a crime. ii am not stalking you if I mention you on the internet. this is NOT a threat. yes I did call you a bad word, but it is not a threat. )

THIS^^^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Herro Member

Anonamace, once again demonstrating that he is not batshit insane.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I thought I smelled something foul.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Herro Member

Cultie habits die hard I see.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Fix'd
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Herro Member

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
    I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
    I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
    From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;a
    I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
    I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
    About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
    With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.
    I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
    I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
    In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
    I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
    I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's;
    I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox,
    I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus,
    In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous;
    I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies,
    I know the croaking chorus from The Frogs of Aristophanes!
    Then I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore,
    And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore.
    Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform,
    And tell you ev'ry detail of Caractacus's uniform:
    In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
    In fact, when I know what is meant by "mamelon" and "ravelin",
    When I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a Javelin,
    When such affairs as sorties and surprises I'm more wary at,
    And when I know precisely what is meant by "commissariat",
    When I have learnt what progress has been made in modern gunnery,
    When I know more of tactics than a novice in a nunnery
    In short, when I've a smattering of elemental strategy
    You'll say a better Major-General has never sat a gee.
    For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
    Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
    But still, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Wow, this is totally Beyond Bizarre. It's ludicrous.
    [IMG][/IMG] ludacris9.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Herro delivers :)
  22. Anonymous Member

You only wish you were smart enough to compose such a poem.
  23. GOTCHA.jpg
  24. Herro Member

25. Thanks Anonymous for the well wishes. Sometimes they have been all I had to keep me going. But the good news is that for every corrupt (over zealous?) cop, there are 5 intelligent honorable cops to keep the dork in check. His fellow officers know what he does and sooner or later (it already has a few times) it will come back 10 fold.

And this.... freaked my shit out because this is the judge I removed from the other "fairgame" related case, on the grounds that he was prejudice against me. And he's back.
    JUDGE CHARLES P. LITTLEHALES
    March 22, 2012 - THURSDAY
    8:30 AM
    Circuit Court
    1 0 2 6 6 8 S t a t e v Sick Person P : W r i g h t N e l l y 305
    H e a r i n g / P o s s e s s M a r i j u a n a / F e l o n y D : M a r t i n M i t c h e l l 305
    CONDITIONAL DISCHARGE
    **moved from courtroom 300**
    No SID Number

Praise God.
  26. Anonymous Member