Customize

BFG: David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson.

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by moarxenu, Sep 8, 2009.

1. moarxenu Member

BFG: David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson.

Marc Headley has just started an awesome thread on ESMB:

ANZO "Old Timers" treated like Crap by David Miscavige

In it he describes Elaine Allen, the CO from ANZO (Australia New Zealand Organization) and a woman in her 60's, being forced to go to LA for ethics handling and condemned to the RPF on totally bogus charges of being out-2D (sexual misconduct). Her daughter Lisa was at Int Base and BFG describes this scene:

In response FinallyMe posts:

BFG replies:

Can't wait for BFG's book Blown For Good coming out on November 5.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: BFG: David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson

Little Davey Miscavige seems to be obsessed with the cock.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: BFG: David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson

Don't show me this side of Miscavige. It makes him endearing.
  4. Anonymous Member

Well, at least he won't be surprised in prison when the bar of soap slips out of his hands in the shower and he bends down to retrieve it...
  5. Anonymous Member

At the rate things are going, Davey will get to experience his own prison rape fantasy soon enough.
  6. Anonymous Member

Kind of makes you wonder if DM knows the goatse guy...
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Obviously growing up 'under the wing' of such a fine, stalwart, upstanding, ethical, brave and loving being such as the revered LRon Hubbard had absolutely no effect on DM.

XP

:rolleyes:

I rem hearing the term 'shit-heel' once when I was a tyke, never has so few fit the shoe so well.

:D
  8. Anonymous Member

FTFY you squirrels. Everyone knows that 2nd dynamic is not sex.
  9. Anonymous Member

Don't you get it ? DM is the enemy not LRH. LRH had his problems, but at least he never [STRIKE]enslaved[/STRIKE] I mean [STRIKE]brianwashed[/STRIKE] 'er I mean [STRIKE]ripped anybody off[/STRIKE], I mean uh... called anyone's mother names.
  10. Timmibal Member

^^^^
    Well played sir.
  11. Anonymous Member

Fix'd.
  12. Optimisticate Member

David Miscavige has a potty mouth. Not real surprised here.
  13. Anonymous Member

I am now convinced David Miscavige is a /b/ tard and doing it for the lulz.
  14. Anonymous Member

This is actually a well known fact, and is the true reason nobody posts in the dome anymore.
  15. Sponge Member

and bottoms.
    Cocks in bottoms.
    Exploitable? Hell yes.

Time to revive the TR 1.1 Club.
  16. avbb Member

17. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I admit I lol'd at that. I'm gonna go shower
  18. BlooAnon Member

19. Anonymous Member

Tell David Miscavige Bubba says "Hubba, hubba".
  20. Swede Member

How is it that that old lady was Ethic-ised/RPF'd for out 2d? She failed at creativity?
  21. Anonymous Member

Apparently, she was harassed until she admitted doing something she didn't do just to get them off her case. Cost her 5-6 years in the sin bin.
  22. webkilla Member

so...

now all the domers have to up their game?
  23. Anonymous Member

I approve of his obsession-hope it comes to fruition.
  24. anonymous1312 Member

Amazing, David Miscavige talks about his masturbation material so openly. Men in power often have sexual fantasies about being dominated so no surprise David Miscavige, who is master of his own world, dreams of being butt hurt by multiple guys. He's going to enjoy prison, one wonders if he secretly yearns for the day....

David Miscavige also isn't getting enough because there is a lot of truth to the old adage, he who talks about it isn't getting it; that kind of discretion is hard to find.
  25. Re: BFG: David Miscavige makes the Thunderdome on WWP look like an Emily Post lesson

Now, that sounds like a challenge...