Customize

BIG DOC LEAK!!! Huh?

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Still calling psyops.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rickybobby Member

Last chance to go read the thread-- she has requested it be removed. She also left at temporary 24hr only phone number in case any of you guys wanted to call and say "Hey!"

She is all up into the spy vs spy thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

When that stupid spai vs spai shit happens over here, it gets rightfully chewed apart and many members suspect the source is a bored mod, then laugh it off.

When that shit happens at the Hugbox, they chew up each other and when right minded people put out valid questions, then most members start attacking each other, unable to laugh at any of it.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

I am going to call it "Bob".
    • Like Like x 4
  5. fishypants Moderator

will believe this one when I see the dox.

7503939096_c464b26a2a_z.jpg

Suggest that someone copypasta it here... if anyone can be bothered... thread sounds a bit worthless...

... have now gone and looked for myself and worthlessness levels are indeed high.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Right up there on the taste-o-meter with 'miss bloodybutt'.
  7. Anonymous Member

worth considering.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Well, Michael Hobson believes it to be true. Directly from Indie OSA Desk:

[IMG]
  9. Anonymous Member

IS THIS WHERE HOBSON PUTS ON HIS BIG RED SUPERMAN SUIT?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

OK, I have a feeling some others are thinking it - I'm going to say it: Anyone else LOLing at the idea of Hobson being in the middle of this shitfest?
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Yes! ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

That a clearly disturbed mentally challenged woman can cause him trouble? Somehow I don’t find that surprising for some reason.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

That OSA thinks that is possible does not surprise me. I think this is an attempt to frighten the indies. It is kind of like kicking puppies. How much fun is there in that?
  14. thesneakster Member

I did not see any existing thread on this topic.

Yuliya Keaton, nominally an Indie Scientologist, decided to join the Sea Org in PAC Base on a spy mission and eventually got caught. She posted the following to ESMB in the last couple of days:

Several Indies she was in communication with have received legal threat letters from OSA concerning documents and video she allegedly leaked as a result.

She spoke with me about this on Facebook sometime before this foolish undertaking and I spent nearly an hour trying to dissuade her with no success.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

• Like Like x 2
  15. Random guy Member

Whatever's going on, that woman seems as stable s an upturned egg. I don't think she'd be able to pull off what she claim she has.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. amaX Member

I agree. How could someone this unstable embed herself as an investigative reporter anywhere much less with our favorite paranoid cult?
  17. Somebody who is in contact with her just needs to tell her take her story directly talk to somebody in law enforcement.
    That's all.
  18. Anonymous Member

second that motion.

1) she's tripping: non-cult help comes her way.
    2) she's in trouble: non-cult help comes her way and help comes anon's way.
    3) it's all made up: help comes anon's way.
    4) etc etc.

a woman in acute distress in cult's hands, documented: priceless.
  19. Anonymous Member

DOX or GTFO
  20. ^^^ . . .
  21. Anonymous Member

Pretty much this ^

Fuck, I hate these indie internet circle-jerks. 40% of the time it is a bunch of twits posting to give the impression "they are in the know" when none of them know jack shit. Another 40% is them engaging in a circle-jerk because they were too easy to troll. And the final 10% is when one person did something of value by the rest of the indie crew have to circle-jerk so it seems like they had some involvement.

TLDR:
    DOX or GTFO
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Ummm . . . that's 90%
    • Like Like x 1
  23. this thread is < pick one >

an OSA OSA OSA thread
    an Indie bleeding heart thread
    an independent media investigation
    a troll
  24. Dear mods,

If I use a disposable nick without logging in, does that preclude others from using the same nick with a registered account non WWP? Usually I use random characters.

Just curious < OTBT >

Marty likes hot dogs
    DM needs beef bologna
    Mike n Marty BFF BDSM
    Bloody Tampon Spy Cam
    Indie Smorgasoverboard
  25. Anonymous Member

No.

Sincerely,
    Da Mods.
  26. Good to know.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. rickybobby Member

I think it's possible that OSA used her like they used Babs. Someone OSA person gave her this harebrained idea or perhaps just jumped on an opportunity that she came up with, and helped her fund it, perhaps even gave her the equipment. I think the OSA folks still think that spai shit will work to discredit the indies or get them confidential info and that it would help them somehow.

I am still stunned that the indies are trying to run ops against OSA, or at least "monitor" and "handle" their activities on the net, and that OSA is all secret agent onto the indies, trying to get info and manipulate them. GIVE IT UP PEOPLE. Let go of the rope. OSA is STUPID and everyone knows it! Just give them the damn rope to hang themselves. Just stand back and point and laugh when they, with great fanfare and effort, manage to shoot themselves in the foot.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

Over on ESMB, Mike Laws said:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...are-but-do-not-reply-here&p=812163#post812163

Hmmmm.... only email? Would love to see those headers.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

If they manage shoot themselves in the foot with a rope I'd say that's quite a feat.
  31. rickybobby Member

Yes, guilty as charged and it's not my first time. I am, unfortunately, a serial metaphor mixer.

That said, I still bet they could do it.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Isnt that how Miscaviges mother in law died?
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

She mixed one metaphor too many.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Only emails? Nothing hand delivered or sent through the mail?
    Let's hope a Nigerian prince doesn't get these people's email addresses.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

These things happen when one studies rocket scientology. Lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. You're not going to believe this. Hobson was appointed to Security Investigations Officer for the indies due to his posting from above:
    No wonder Marty blew the indies. LOL!!!
  37. Anonymous Member

Old news is old. Hobson disclosed this a few days ago.
    Try harder. Also, fuck you.
  38. Really Mr. Butthurt Indie? From what I understand the news was posted just today. If you have dox, please do show. Otherwise, sir, kindly GTFO.
  39. God these people are so dumb.
  40. thesneakster Member

Allow me to correct a couple of inaccuracies:

(a) No. Not for "the Indies". The Indies are almost as disparate and divergent as Anonymous and only a fraction of them are present in the particular FB group from whence this was leaked. Furthermore, Karry Campbell's say-so only goes as far as her moderator status for that particular FB Group.

(b) No. Not "due to his posting from above". But none of you here need to know Karry's private business with me.

Regards,

Michael A. Hobson
    Indie Scientologist