Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

The spelling is Yvan Mayor at Yvan Mayor auditeur
    Which one is correct?
  2. Anonymous Member

Anderssson
  3. Anonymous Member

That would be Harry Palmer, who is on the list.

Well: Anderson (1 x s ), Andersson (2 x s) or Anderssson (3 x s)...? I guess 2 x s.
  4. RightOn Member

I thought he was already on, but will check

already answered above
  5. RightOn Member

directly from the website it is spelled Yvan Mayor.
    Sorry for the typo in ealier post.

Yvan Mayor auditeur
  6. RightOn Member

These names are copied from post #784... they can be added:

Jeanne Ragsdale- sued COS for general negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud, clergy
    malpractice, assault, false imprisonment, and other allegations.SCIENTOLOGY
    Mission on Picadilly Lane in San Mateo, 1975 through 1982 and participated in the ADVANCED ABILITY CENTER OF PALO ALTO from 1984 through 1986.
    Scientology --- Jeanne Ragsdale v. Church of Scientology

Andrew Lee- Sea Org- sued COS,breach of contract, breach of covenant of good faith & fair dealing, fraud, conspiracy, and breach of fiduciary duty.
    Andrew Lee v. Church of Scientology - suit 1

Julie C. Tichbourne-sued COS, suffered emotional distress as a result of her experiences with the church in 1975-76, awarded damages of $1.9 million and compensatory damages of $153,000
    http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/two-million-fraud.htm
  7. RightOn Member

Can anyone find anything on this name?
    Olfried Krompholz

he was with the Ron's Org freezoners, and on their vids on youtube, but I can't seem to find out if he was actually an ex sci or not.

OMG the Ron's Org vids on youtube are SO boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  8. RightOn Member

9. RightOn Member

Steve Manning-
    http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/childabuse/maning.txt

Dennis Stephens recollections of Ron Hubbard
    http://freezoneearth.org/

Ken Ogger- known as an old time scientologist . wrote a number of works about the philosophy and its application and had been an outspoken critic of the new Church of Scientology regime since the demise of the Founder of the church and had been, according to posts he posted on the internet, subject to continual harassment by the OSA
    Found dead in his swimming pool on May the 29th 2007.
    http://the-scientologist.com/kenogger.shtml

Tommy Thompson- Founder of ICAUSE
    http://www.icause.net/
  10. Twine Member

Tally at 578 and counting.

Would you mind enlightening us on the method you tend to use to track down ex-scientologist names? I wouldn't mind helping out, but I haven't any idea where to start.
  11. RightOn Member

Just a matter of being patient and DIGGING. It takes hours and hours
    type in all sorts of combinations in your searches
  12. RightOn Member

Antony Phillips- Denmark, "Scientology as I experienced it at the end of the 70's and beginning of the 80's was a destructive cult"
    International Viewpoints Home Page
  13. RightOn Member

^^ With this last name I just posted, that should make the count 579.

We only need 21 more names to make it to 600!!
  14. firebug Member

Ihsan Goktas aka Isaak Himmelstein left after 9 years was being used by the Hamburg org to recruit in Turkey
    Hürriyet Arama Mobil
    Expertin warnt: Scientology plant Expansion in die Türkei - Nachrichten DIE WELT - WELT ONLINE

Gary Brown former staff member of AOSH UK Sunderland New Era Publications
    fwd: Bye bye The Cult of Scientoloy
    This is all i could find about him. Maybe someone else can fill in more details.

Peter Greene mission holder forced out
    Peter Greene debrief

Doran Green founder of several missions
    St. Petersburg Times - Apr 28, 1982

Ford Schwartz ex-go
    20/20 Tv Program 1982

ANDREA SCHWARTZ ex-go
    20/20 Tv Program 1982
    View International Cultic Studies Association's e-Library Member Resources
  15. firebug Member

16. RightOn Member

17. Olrik Member

This is very nice. Excellent work.
  18. Anonymous Member

this might be a bit thin...

Scientology: crisis in France | World news | The Guardian

does that make Gwen and Mathilde Le Berre former scientologists? The last sentence certainly indicates Gwen's opinion of the cult, notwithstanding the first sentence. I don't know if Mathilde has spoken publicly. Can children be considered scientologists in order to become exes at about 6 and 8 yrs of age?
  19. RightOn Member

FIVE more!!
    we are getting REALLY close to 600!!!!

Keith Scott- staff, Sea Org, RPF, Interviewed by CRI President Hank Hanegraaff June 30, 1994
    CRI Newsletter - CRN0027a

Shawn Scott- Interviewed by CRI President Hank Hanegraaff June 30, 1994
    CRI Newsletter - CRN0027a

Joe Larabell- What is Scientology?
    http://larabell.org/scientology.html

James McGuigan- testimony
    http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Scientology_testimonials

Gene Zimmer- Alteration of Scientology Materials Report
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/alter/gene_zimmer_2d_altered.html
  20. Shinythings Member

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread. Has this been at digg already? shall we put it there when we reach 600? 800? 1000?

inb4overninethousand
  21. Anonymous Member

I may have missed this idea on one or more of the last 41 pages, sorry not going to re-read the thread. has the word gone out in other languages ?

For example this video has a woman named "Sarit" at 2:15 She is in shadow and I didn't see a last name given. It looks like she has a blog (in hebrew I think) at ñééðèåìåâéä áéùøàì- äáìåâ ùì ùøéú - äáìåâ ùì ñééðèåìåâéú ìùòáø - úôåæ áìåâéí

YouTube - Church of Scientology meets RESISTANCE in ISRAEL (Part 1 of 2)

At 2:48 there is a man named Rami Feler he says they treatened his life, and later say he is an expert in cults I can't be sure if he is an ex or not.
  22. Anonymous Member

I may have missed this idea on one or more of the last 41 pages, sorry not going to re-read the thread. has the word gone out in other languages ?

For example this video has a woman named "Sarit" at 2:15 She is in shadow and I didn't see a last name given. It looks like she has a blog (in hebrew I think) at ñééðèåìåâéä áéùøàì- äáìåâ ùì ùøéú - äáìåâ ùì ñééðèåìåâéú ìùòáø - úôåæ áìåâéí

YouTube - Church of Scientology meets RESISTANCE in ISRAEL (Part 1 of 2)

At 2:48 there is a man named Rami Feler he says they treatened his life, and later say he is an expert in cults I can't be sure if he is an ex or not.
  23. RightOn Member

Susanne Schernekau- Sea Org, Missing In Happy Valley vid Youtube
  24. RightOn Member

I watched the video. Rami never mentions if he is a Scientologist or not. And Sarit clearly does not give her last name or wanted to be indetified.
    SO I would say no to these two. but please keep digging! The more help the better!

EDITED: update, I found this on another post
    "
    And also, this Rami Feler guy ("expert in extracting people from cults"), have any Israel Anons had contact with him regarding Operation Reconnect? "

So I dont think Rami was an ex-sci. Unless someone can confirm otherwise.
  25. firebug Member

The following 3 are a little short on details, maybe someone can dig up some information

Homer Shomar treasurer of Author Services, Inc. 60 Minutes--Scientology, 12/22/85

Dr. John Finucane Nightline, ABC News, 2/14/92--A Conversation with David Miscavige

Merete ågård "Fra Arbejdsmarkedet" ("From the Employment Market") April-May 1998

On the wiki there is an entry for Thea Geenberg could someone correct it to THEA GREENBERG: "The Road to Total Freedom" - 1998
  26. RightOn Member

Juergen Behrndt- left after 5 years, Braunschweig, Germany, Germany Vs Scientology Interview
    Germany vs Scientology. By Matt Johanson

Albert Anhut- left after 2 years, Hamburg, Germany, Germany Vs Scientology Interview, Anhut says he lost DM 50,000 ($33,500) to Scientology in two years. "They had easy play with me," he lamented. "You give money, work, and effort for something that turns out to be a deceitful, empty lie."
    Germany vs Scientology. By Matt Johanson
  27. RightOn Member

We need a new tally!! we are VERY close!!!
  28. RightOn Member

In the transcript from the 60 mins show it says:

Mike Wallace: Shomar says that the company he worked for billed the Church
    of Scientology for Hubbard's past research and that the money was
    then transferred into Swiss bank accounts. This despite public
    claims that Hubbard made only a paltry living from Scientology.
    And you knew this for a fact because you took part in the
    switching, if you will, of these funds to Switzerland?

Homer Shomar: Right, Plus we'd...I'd have the bank records set, you know
    the transfer, you know the transfer receipts from the bank that
    that money would be transferred.

Your right though, it is a bit skecthy... says he worked for a company, but no mention he was a scio.
  29. Anonymous Member

Forgive me if this point has been made before, but would it not be worth making it clear when those who spoke out subsequently recanted (for whatever reason)? It would avoid people embarrassing themselves by relying on affidavits that have subsequently been undermined.

I am thinking in particular of the Richard and Vicki Aznaran and Stacy Brooks Young. It doesn't matter whether people think their original allegations were true or not: to the best of my knowledge they have all recanted.
  30. Anonymous Member

Forgive me if this point has been made before, but would it not be worth making it clear when those who spoke out subsequently recanted (for whatever reason)? It would avoid people embarrassing themselves by relying on affidavits that have subsequently been undermined.

I am thinking in particular of Richard and Vicki Aznaran and Stacy Brooks Young. It doesn't matter whether people think their original allegations were true or not: to the best of my knowledge they have all recanted.
  31. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFO
  32. Anonymous Member

If any recanting is done as a result of CoS pressure it can be safely ignored.
  33. YAHRLY Member

Big list of ex-scifags who have gone to the feds with any useful dox recently:

still waiting
  34. Anonymous Member

EXCELLENT point
  35. RightOn Member

finally confirmed. The guy listed below is a Ron's Org Freezoner

"Erica and Otfried both speak fluent English and will be happy to share their own experiences in Scientology. Otfried and Max have done a lot of research into alterations of the tech in the Church over the last several decades"

Otfried Krumpholz -
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - TECH Outside COS:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the names below ladies and gentlemen will put us over 600 on the wiki!
    YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

Bente Salbol - left after many years, COS Denmark
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freezone101/message/1533?l=1

Henrik Salbol- left after many years, COS Denmark
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Freezone101/message/1533?l=1
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

600. Very nice!

MOAR.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

Well done Righton!

I think that committing suicide by running into armed fake cops with two swords, counts as speaking out, so Mario Majorski (spelling?) can be added as far as I am concerned. However, I'd like at least another vote on that from the hivemind.

One more thing, though. This is not about stats and I looked at the list on the wiki. There are currently about 50 names without links. For a Scientologist, only one name without a link will be enough reason to discard of the fact that there are hundreds of people speaking out. Let alone dozens of links.

Personally, I feel it is time to step up your standards and remove all names without links to a separate section. The 550 names or so you'll be left with will be more impressive than the 550+50 random names that you have now.

IMO.

What ya think?
  38. conatus Member

[IMG]
  39. Anonymous Member

FYI RightOn started the ex-sci name-collecting project ITT, with exceedingly high confirmation standards I might add...but other Anons created and are updating the wiki

I believe one of RightOns concerns about the wiki was exactly what you have articulated above
  40. RightOn Member

hey guise,
    its hard to get links for all names, even though they had to come from somewhere. right?

I do think if you split is up and put names without links somewhere else it just will get more confusing.

50 names without links is not too bad at all considering we have over 600 names now, and I am still finding links for names and posting them here.

I would love some help with finding moar.

SO I am asking anyone who wants to help "fill in the blanks" to please do so.
    Of course I have been asking this since I started, and it's very hard to get anyone to be willing to work on it. And some have been VERY helpful.
    It is very tedious AND boring and just not fun.

Someone can take the names without links up until the letter "P" (or what have you)... that way people are not working on the same part of the list.

I am, VERY elated that it hit 600 names today and damn proud if I do say so myself!

I thank each and every one of you for finding names, vids and links, and of course this is just the beginning and the search continues.

I would like to get the word out a little more now that we are over 600 names?.
    If someone has an account on the other boards, can you please post that we are now over 600?
    Maybe it will prompt some ex's to come forward to chunk up the list even more.
    Maybe a leak to the media? ( but maybe try to fill in some more of the blanks first?)

This is going to be a great fucking year! GO GO GO!!

oh and one more thing... my vote is no on Mario..... just because he went swords a blazing, doesn't mean he really spoke out? I don't know.... did he ever say anything before hand or the day of that anyone can confirm? I know his actions suggest discontent of course.... but technically again, did he say anything ever? Maybe he was just pissed and going after one person inside COS, who knows? anyone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.