Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auchraw Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Have you got him?

Former scientologist Roland Rashleigh-Berry, who was briefly linked with the cult's Scottish operation, said yesterday: 'The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion.

'Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind- control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives.'

In May 2008 Christian Markert - OSA Buffalo, NY had written a book to be published in German and in English.
    Then he was fair-gamed, then he got ill, then he disappeared off-line. Does anyone know what happened to Christian?
  2. RightOn Member

Yep Roland is on, but it looks like it is listed incorrectly
    Roland Rashleigh - left after 5 years - Berry What is Scientology?

As far a s Christian goes, he has stomach cancer I believe and he moved
  3. auchraw Member

URL for Roland:
    Scientology to target students
  4. RightOn Member

Uhgggg! Finally found one!

Cathy Mullins- 59, was involved with the church off and on in her life in the late 1960’s and once again recently. Attended Portland Oregon Anon Protest, mentioned in S for Scientology: Masked Protesters at Portland Church of Scientology
    Willemette Week Online
    http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2008/05...protesters-at-portland-church-of-scientology/
  5. Anonymous Member

Good catch.

6. Anonymous Member

high five to all you LIST anons

and especially you RightOn...............................................................(egofag) ;)
  7. RightOn Member

8. suz1948 Member

9. RightOn Member

Kim Marie Bannon- spent over $100,000 from 1994 to 1998, "In 1996 the Scientologists adopted a policy that was very discriminatory against HIV positive parishioners. They wanted a doctor’s note every six months stating that I was not on the verge of kicking the bucket. Round and round we went, and I eventually walked away from the church even though they had over $20,000 of my money in their account and were refusing to return it."
    Kim Marie Bannon's HIV/AIDS Story
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not for the list ... but VERY interesting story.... her husband Don Michael Bannon who was abusive to her hired someone to kill her named Michael Greer ( there is a Michael Greer listed in the Sci data base and Don Michael Bannon is listed as Impact 70 Sponsor)
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/impact/impact070sponsors.html

She said (written in 2005) :
    "The man who tried to kill me is Michael Greer. He is now in prison for several more years, having been convicted by a criminal trial jury of premeditated attempted first degree murder. At his trial he admitted to telling me that Don hired him. Basically my story and his are exactly the same about what happened that night. Except now he says he just made up the part about taking money from Don to kill me"
    and
    They had me completely convinced that they could “fix” Don and that the “next step” would do it. They also told me that my eternity was doomed if I didn’t follow the path on their “Bridge to Total Freedom”.

Googled Don Michael Bannon.. he is listed in Wichita Kansas as owning a Hair Salon Called Don Michael Bannon Salon.

Article about the two of them from 1999 before the all the toruble hit
    http://wichita.bizjournals.com/wichita/stories/1999/11/15/smallb1.html

Her husband's arrest was also listed in the Wichita newspapers.
    Don Michael Bannon, 36, was booked into jail Friday night on charges of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. He remained at the Sedgwick County jail on a $500,000 bond Saturday

Do not know if he is still a Sci or not?
  10. RightOn Member

Naxilly Sofia Perez-Morales- Scientology's security chief chased her and threatened to kill her for leaving the church. She was in COS for 1 1/2 years in Mexico, and then three months in Clearwater Fla. put to work renovating the old Clearwater Bank building.

Woman accuses Scientology guard of threat

also link and info for Raymond Scapilleto-victim of fraudulent practices over the sale of cures and therapy
    http://www.raids.org/franc025.htm
  11. RightOn Member

Need a vote on this one:

Ilse Hruby- wrote book is available in the German language as of September, 2000"Meine Ehe mit einem Scientologen" (My Marriage to a Scientologist")

She took several course and was married to a Sci

Marriage can be fatal in Scientology
  12. RightOn Member

anybody know Italian???
    There might be something in here:

Charges: criminal conspirancy and personal damages

Add:
    Nelly Vic- her husband jumped to his death. Lyon France, case went to court and convicted Jean-Jacques Mazier, the Scientology official of manslaughter.
    "Before Scientology entered their lives with the offer of a free personality test, they had been a normal family"
    http://www.raids.org/gen00286.htm
  13. TrevAnon Member

14. RightOn Member

yes yes I know, thank you
    But I can't plow through everything I find, I was just asking for some help. :)

EDITED: well I skimmed it, Ain't nuttin' there :(
  15. Anonymous Member

16. RightOn Member

wat?
    if thats the case. I will mention it more often!
    NEED A VOTE!

Seriously... I only say that so not to leaderfag on names that are questionable.

Oh! did I mention this before? NEED A VOTE! Drink up faggots
  17. Anonymous Member

I vote yes

she took courses, THEY count(ed) her as a scientologist
  18. Anonymous Member

I don't know :

She took the courses, but doesn't seem to think she was a memeber.

If the list is of people who have seen for themselves and decided against being a scientologist. Then I think she should go on. But she obviously didn't consider herself to be one.
  19. ethercat Member

The translator function is basically a link with parameters as to which languages, to and from. For google, you can get the links you need with the "Translate a web page" section here: Language Tools. Enter the link to the page, then copy the URL you end up on. It will look something like this:
    Code:
    http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Falley.ethercat.com%2Fdoor%2F&langpair=en%7Cpt&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
    The flags don't come with it, but I added them because I figure everyone probably recognizes their flag, even if they don't know the English for "Translate this into <language>."

The "More translations by www.humanitas-international.org" part is just a link to more translators, since google didn't have a lot of languages when I set up the translations part. They have a lot more now than they did then.

The one at the bottom left is from here: PROMT - Free Online Translator and dictionary - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian languages. I used it because at the time, google didn't have translations for Russian. Also because I hate to see people too dependent on google (too much monopoly for me).

At the very least, links on the page to various translators wouldn't be a bad thing.
  20. RightOn Member

Thanks so much for all the info, much appreciated!
    I hope the wiki people look this over.
  21. amaX Member

First of all, RightOn, you are doing one helluva job here. This is a hard and tedious task, but so important. I want you to know that this thread came in very handy when I was talking to my OT8 handler at our protest in August. He was a public Scientologist telling me that there were only a handful of ex-Scientologists speaking out against the cult. I had THIS thread to throw back in his face. His head snapped back when I said there is a list of hundreds of names of people who are speaking out and if those people are speaking out? Think of all the people too afraid to say anything. I thank you and everyone else who's helping with this project. Amazing work.

I am always looking for things to keep me fresh to this fight. This video will sustain me for a while.

This man touched on the fact that Scientology is a gamble and that his children should not waste any more of their lives on this cult. Very good video.

I agree with auchraw. Mario was eccentric. He was not the type of man to fly off of a bridge like Steve Brackett did recently.

I feel these people who've committed suicide are actually speaking out against the cult in the worst possible way. I know we already have the list of the Scientology dead, but is it possible to perhaps list their names with an asterisk that they took their lives due to persecution/ruination/or however else you would like to describe it by the cult?

Also, has anyone added Charles Manson to this list? He took courses and found it too crazy. <Yes, I'm serious. If Charles Manson found something too insane that speaks volumes.
  22. RightOn Member

Thanks so much! ^^^
  23. Anonymous Member

I don't know about the dox on Charles Manson, the ones I have seen are sketchy.

My understanding is that while he was in jail a Scilon talked to him, there are also reports of people who "think" they saw CM in an org years after he was in the news. I don't know if you can really consider CM a scientologist. It could be some scilon filling in the blanks (like they do when they audit past lives)

Please Double and triple check any Charles Manson completions. (we don't want to look crazy and this could completely invalidate the list if we are wrong)

About the Scientology Completions Lists
  24. RightOn Member

I think if Manson was on the list it would hurt a lot more than it would help

my vote is no on Manson
  25. Belladonna Member

Yeah, unless he is super-confirmed it might come off as a sensationalist attention-grabber.

BTW this work is much too advanced for me at this point, but I love it and I'm glad you're so dedicated.
  26. mrfyde Member

I am not sure of this guy's name it is said very quickly at the start of the video but it sounds like Peter and Abby (? maybe Annie) Lazarnig ? (spelling) but I only see one Peter in listed under "L". You may have this already.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3AbDQbORLk&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Scientology: WISE Fraud 1/5[/ame]

sorry if I am just not hearing their names correctly.
  27. Twine Member

I'm getting an error when trying to upload the flag images to our wiki:
    I did put in some initial language links through Google translate though, with the text of the language in the language itself (to the best of my knowledge). I put in the ones present at Through the Door, as well as Russian. Google does more, though, so we could add more (there's a drop down menu when you visit any of the translated links).
  28. auchraw Member

I would very much like to see suicides listed but agree that an asterisk would be needed because in one or two cases I have read about (eg the lady in Paris not long ago, and an old guy who might have been an architect and who was declared), they may have been devout believers who killed themselves believing that they would be able to afford more courses in their next new life. There are also the 'suicides' but they are another matter.
  29. RightOn Member

agreed!BUT suicides need to go somewhere else, unless the person spoke out before hand publicly which isn't usually the case.

We can't guess why people committed suicide. (Granted it was due to Scientology.) but...we can't assume that was the message they were conveying, or if their intention was to convey a message through suicide at all. Like already mentioned above^^^ they may have thought they were going to another life.

So I don't think they should be listed on the same page as the list. Asterisk or not.
  30. Anonymous Member

Look, if you enter "Peter Lazarnig" there, it returns "Peter Lazarnick" and "Peter Lasarnick". This search disregard the spelling to focus more on how a name sounds. Use it people, that's why it was made.
  31. RightOn Member

This guy?
    Chiropractor Peter Lazarnick, Carrollton, GA -

and her name is defintely ABBY, if you watch the rest of the vid
    also she clearly states she did NOT get into Scientology at all
  32. Anonymous Member

She still paid 20K for her clear package.
  33. RightOn Member

true
  34. Anonymous Member

If you watch all 5 videos she was clearly in, she went to processing at FLAG they sent her to other orgs and used her to cart pre-clear folders from place to place. She hated her time at FLAG and her husband had to call and smooth things over for her, she said she wasn't interested at first but after some time she did take courses.
  35. ethercat Member

Please add Tom and Laura Hutchinson - they should be with the rest of their family.

Tom is (or was) married to Carol, who is on the list. Their children are Laura and Molly. Molly is on the list already. They are featured in an article here: St. Petersburg Times - Google News Archive Search (not sure how to link directly to the page in this doc.)
  36. RightOn Member

excellent! ?Thanks, I did't watch all five vids.
    Then by all means add her and her husband
    2 more!
  37. WhyEvenBother Member

I have to say this is really good seeing all this^^
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

But competition is a sin. J.D. Rockefeller said so.

Yes!
  39. Anonymous Member

She starts to talk about her auditing and solo visits to FLAG @ 4:00 on video 3/5 if you need dox (and she is NOT a happy camper)
  40. Anonymous Member

I still don't see Morris "Mo" Alexander I do see his dad Peter.

YouTube - Scientology: Mo and Tory

"I was in Scientology 'full fledged'." Went Scientology Schools etc... I don't know about courses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.