Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Tom Hutchinson, Laura Hutchinson
    Newspaper Archives | tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times

Tom Hutchinson
    Newspaper Archives | tampabay.com - St. Petersburg Times
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

I'd like to point out a minor error in the List. I'd fix it myself but I'm about to step out of the house for a few hours, so I'm just leaving this here in case somebody else wants to look at it.

On the list, there is a link to an interview under the name Rose Velasco, but the link itself leads to an interview with former Scilon John Roderick Lester. If there is no real interview with Rose, can we move the link to the appropriate name?

No worries if it isn't done soon, I can look at it again tonight when I get back home. But I'll owe you a really nice blowjob if you can help out.
  4. Anonymous Member

imho this list would be made easier to use by bolding the last names and unbolding the 'left after _ years'

..from experience gained by going thru the list over 9000 times..or so it seems ;)
  5. RightOn Member

^^^ I have suggested taking off the bolding of the "left after" before.
    But they said they wanted to keep that prominent.
  6. Anonymous Member

then off with their heads!
  7. Anonymous Member

Wiki tables can be sortable per column, so a future project might be to convert the list to a table with columns for first name, last name, years in, year left, etc.
  8. Anonymous Member

small correction...I believe the correct spelling on this name is Sharone Stainforth...please note the 'e'
  9. RightOn Member

10. RightOn Member

Gary Silcock and
    Susan Silcok- vs CoS Mission of Salt Lake City Utah, received refund

Terry Dixon vs. CoS Celebrity Center of Portland- breached a contract with him and their fiduciary duty, by failing to deliver to him results he considers to have been promised him from Scientology religious services. The suit was filed in December 1990.
    received refund

This is an amusing one!
    Marissa Alimata
    and Richard Wolfson v. Church of Scientology of California -The Wolfsons sued for $1 billion alleging intentional infliction of emotional distress and that the conduct of the Church was "outrageous, fraudulent, malicious, abusive, indecent, intentional, unduly influential, willful, wanton and beyond bounds of common human decency." They claimed to have been subject to "undue influence" and to have suffered "violation of fiduciary relationship," interference with prospective economic advantage, loss of consortium and fraud. Mr. Wolfson appearing at his deposition dressed as Mrs. Wolfson.

Mark Lewandowski vs. CoS of Michigan, claimed consumer fraud by failing to ascertain his unstable mental condition, fraud, for allegedly misrepresenting the nature of the courses he took, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
    {got a refund}

Thomas Spencer vs CoS-Superior Court of State of
    California for county of Los Angeles {settled for a refund}

Peter Miller
    and Francis Miller vs. Church of Scientology ,CSI, Church of Scientology Orange County and Sterling Management they were misled into Sterling and Scientology and therefore want their money back. The claims include fraud, breach of express and/or implied warranties, invasion of privacy, intentional infliction of emotional distress and negligence.

Arlene Dubron- Jeff Dubron's wife. Court case claimed defamation, invasion of privacy, outrageous conduct, and negligent infliction of emotional distress

Vicki Adler vs. American Sun, Inc., Church of Scientology of Los Angeles,suit alleged emotional distress as a result of Adler's alleged brainwashing by American Sun, a business owned and operated by several Scientologists. The suit was essentially an employment dispute between Adler and American Sun where Adler made Scientology an issue to intimidate the company. The suit was settled and dismissed in 1988. '

Jo Ann Scrivano v. Church of Scientology of New York,Church of Scientology Mission of Long Island in January of 1986,After receiving a small amount of introductory level auditing for which she donated $450, Mrs. Scrivano became upset and blamed this on her auditing. Her claims include Fraud, Constructive Trust, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Malpractice, Negligence, and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress.

This link for cases above
    Excerpts from Church of Scientology IRS 1023 Application
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

Silvia Redhead, Ex Scientologist and author of the book "Der teure Traum vom Übermenschen: Eine ehemalige Scientologin berichtet"
  13. Anonymous Member

Michael Dönz,
    author of
    "Im Netz von Scientology verstrickt und wie es mir gelang, mich zu befreien"
    Haag + Herchen Frankfurt 1994, ISBN 3-86137-162-6
  14. RightOn Member

John Finucane - Dentist, client of Sterling Management, received some services from the Church of Scientology of Orange County,Court case: Finucane, John, David Miller, Alexander Turbyne v. Emery Wilson Corp.
    et al. No. C 045216, Superior Court of State of California for County
    of Los Angeles

David Miller -Dentist, client of Sterling Management,received some services from the Church of Scientology of Orange County, Court case: Finucane, John, David Miller, Alexander Turbyne v. Emery Wilson Corp.
    of Los Angeles

Alexander Turbyne -Dentist, client of Sterling Management, received some services from the Church of Scientology of Orange County, court case: Finucane, John, David Miller, Alexander Turbyne v. Emery Wilson Corp.
    of Los Angeles

Mira Chaikin vs Church of Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard, alleges that the various defendants are exploiting her, impersonating her and 'implanting' her. Case dismissed

link for all names above Excerpts from Church of Scientology IRS 1023 Application
  15. RightOn Member

MARK LUTOVSKY-
    Church of Scientology v. Church of Scientology Mission of Riverside,
    et al., No. 154129

MARC CHACON-
    Church of Scientology v. Church of Scientology Mission of Riverside,
    et al., No. 154129

ROBIN ZAICHKOVSKY-Church of Scientology v. Church of Scientology Mission of Riverside,
    et al., No. 154129

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/docs/m...-marc-chacon-robin-zaichkovsky-sp-declare.txt
  16. Anonymous Member

do you sleep? do you have like 12 staff you've assigned to this little project?

:)
  17. Anonymous Member

Sasha Zbitnoff 's father is Max Zbitnoff, who you mention above.

Robin Kelleher Stamm is Sasha Zbitnoff's mother.

All are now ex scilons. Sasha mentions them here:
    Sasha's Bio

And here:

"As most of you know, Sasha was born and raised into the Scientology religion. Here are some of his writings on his journey out."

Robin Stamm's story is on the bernie.cncfamily site ( controversial site but it does have her story which is a good read and does mention Max)
    Wearing Scientology Blinders - The Story of Robin Stamm
  18. RightOn Member

Eric Mclean - Toronto Canada, husband of Nan Mclean, father of John McClean- subjected to Fair Game, house was picketed twice. COS held mock funeral in his town. Pallbearers carried a black coffin through the streets of Sutton.COS held a funeral for the "lost souls" of the Eric McLean family.

Bruce Mclean- Son of Nan McCLean, Toronto staff, subject to Fair Game

Dawn Mclean- wife of Bruce McClean,Toronto Staff. subject to Fair Game

The Reclusive Founder of Scientology | Scientology Lies

Debbie Miller- had brief training, and she was badgered to the point of tears by a registrar trying to get her to quit a factory job and join the Scientology staff.
    http://www.scientology-lies.com/pre.../1974-03-06/hard-sell-to-build-the-faith.html
  19. RightOn Member

HA! I wish!!
    I dig when I can.
    It's a freaking quest now.
    Trying to push it to 700.....
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

I think you can
    I think you can
    I think you can
    I think you can
  21. hotdog57 Member

it would be nice to have the right link to my name
    Peter Devaney jr and Darren May,
    I know it,s a lot of work and Right On is doing a great job and others anon helping.
    We both have over 50 utube out their,
    and not one of them is on their.
    kEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
  22. RightOn Member

Are you talking about the list here or the wiki?
    if you are talking about the list here.....I have tried to add vids here several times, and when I do (even when I embed) the whole video shows up, not just a link.
  23. hotdog57 Member

Thanks for time RightOn.
    I do not see them on wiki or on any list lol.
    For me Peter Devaney jr,
    The best short video is about 54 seconds and is called Scientolgist confrims disconnection policy exist, by superlandboy.

And for Darren may. The best video for him is , Freezoner member on Scientology and anonymous.
    By Moronymouse ,both are out of vancover B C canada. or vananonymouse. me and darren both work together at protest.
    also not sure what you mean by link, but I know it,s a lot of work and you are doing your best. God bless Peter.
  24. hotdog57 Member

Also this would help Jerry because so far they only have his name out their.
    letting the people know their are other ex Sci out their with him. backing him up, in the same town.
    We protest with Jerry Armstrong and he is a good friend and a old friend of mine.
  25. RightOn Member

Someone wo does the wiki will have to address this.
    I can't add anything here that is not already on the wiki. (So it won't get confusing.)
    And as far as adding anything here, I have not had luck adding any videos from yourtube, becuase As I mentioned, the whole video shows up in the list, even when I embed it.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. RightOn Member

her name was mentioned earlier, see post #823
  28. RightOn Member

Trish House - left after 13 yeras, staff, Sea Org,renovated the Church of Scientology’s Celebrity Center in Hollywood, CA,crawled into the Celebrity Center’s ventilation system and tore out fiberglass insulation, RPF
    Trish and her church: One Scientologist's account of betrayal
    Trish and her church: One Scientologist's account of betrayal
  29. AnonyMary Member

His name is GERRY, lol
  30. RightOn Member

Meagan Porpora- Scientology's Mace-Kingsley Ranch
    Scientology and Dianetics - Tax-exempt Child Abuse and Neglect

Steve Solomon -clear, left in 1978
    Scientology and Dianetics - Tax-exempt Child Abuse and Neglect

Dave Taps- highly trained OT, staff, freezoner?
    (note, the top of this debreif lists his last name as Tops, this appears to be a typo, as it is signed Taps.)
    Dave Tops debrief

Lisa Gibson -
    Cat Dancing in D.C." by Lisa Gibson: "I was only on staff in Scientology for a short time, not long enough to feel the full effects of mind control but long enough to witness things that scared the hell out of me."
    http://www.whyaretheydead.info/krasel/index.html#accounts

Kerry Fouché -left after 20 years, Cincinatti
    part one- YOU HAVE A CHOICE by Kerry Fouch
    part two-http://www.whyaretheydead.info/krasel/Kerry_Fouche-2.html
    Affidavits and stories on life in Scientology

Greg Hamilton-lawyer, got in through Narconon, lost $ 20,000.00
    Greg Hamilton's Narconon Experience
  31. RightOn Member

Vote on this one??
    Carlo D'Aubrey - 15- Found crying, told the officer he didn't go to school. He had just quit his job as a maintenance worker for Scientology -- a job in which he worked from 8:30 in the morning to 10 at night for $30 a week.
    He was having trouble getting his last three paychecks.

EDITED found moar on this person, his parents were in too:

Carlo's mother, Beverly D'Aubrey, lived in Clearwater, but not with him. He indicated she worked for the church. His father lived in England and had been accused of a high crime within Scientology. Therefore, Mrs. D'Aubrey had to divorce him.
    Carlo said his father would have to get permission from Scientology's international justice chief before the two could see each other again.
    After a call from police, Carlo's mother, who was ill, arranged for a Scientology official to pick up Carlo at the police station.
    Asked if the boy's work schedule would violate child labor laws, Scientology spokesman Richard Haworth said, I would think so, if he actually worked such hours.
    Francisco Rivera, a senior attorney with the Florida Department of Labor and Employment Security, agrees. State law generally prevents 15-year-olds from working more than four hours a day when school is in session.
    Haworth said Carlo has returned to England and that his story is as far from a true picture of Scientology children in Clearwater as you can get.
  32. tazor Member

I'd add it. He had the guts to tell the cops which is a big nono in the cult.

God, this just pissed me off big time. They can't even come up with $90.00 for a 15 year old slave? Bastards.

RightOn, can't say it enough. You are doing such an excellent job on this! Over 23,000 views. :)
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

If that's it, I would vote no; I wouldn't classify that as having spoken out against Scientology publicly. Cool story though (bro).
  34. RightOn Member

thanks tazor
    trying to push it to 700!
  35. RightOn Member

36. JohnnyRUClear Member

I <3 that you are working on that, and will celebrate when 700 is reached. However, don't let that cloud your discretion about whether or not to include someone. I still don't think that kid should be put on the list -- and, as you know, this whole thing is about me.
  37. RightOn Member

Nope, no clouding of discretion goin' on
    Thats exactly why I post it here for a vote.

I don't do the wiki... so people can vote, and then people can decide.

I did find additional info on that kid and updated that post. :)
    Both his parents were scis.. talking to a cop, kinda adds to it. But again, people can decide.
  38. mrfyde Member

I do consider it speaking out. But I guess it would depend on if he left the cult or not. This is a list of ex's.
  39. RightOn Member

Nate Larson- victims of disconnection from their daughters
    Mona Larson-victims of disconnection from their daughters

YouTube - nateandmonalarson's Channel
  40. RightOn Member

Sherri Pender -"answered a classified ad on craigslist. "Seeking instructors for a local art academy called "Mission : Renaissance," founded by Larry Gluck.
    Mission: Renaissance | Art Classes with the cult of scientology !

John Ablett -"Some years ago I attended courses for the public at the Church’s East Grinstead headquarters and undertook a great deal of private study of Scientology"
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/19880616-uk-eastgrinsteadcourier.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.