Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Some more names to add

The first one appears to be a Nicola Trudgian Scientology, the Cult Business (TV South video) Part 2 about 5.11 in
    Next one is Steve Bisbey from the same link Scientology, the Cult Business (TV South video) Part 3 about 1.24 in
    Next one is Marcus Allen along with his son Alexander Allen from the same link Scientology, the Cult Business (TV South video) Part 4 about 2.20 in
    Roger Kaye who now runs a magazine, Margaret Hodkin and Greenfields School do not look good in this documentary

Also Karen Black is on the list, but the link is very,very,very weak Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Actress Karen Black Leaves Scientology!. Just speculation and rumour. She may or may not be in, but to my knowledge she has never spoken out against Scientology in public. Maybe someone can prove me wrong and show the evidence
  2. RightOn Member

Bisbey is already listed in post #982. But its not on the wiki yet., But we can surely use the link:)

post # 998 and post #999, I found 4 of the names that were listed in blue as being previously being in COS and provided the links.

EDITED, can't work on this when I am this tired... took out the names in question, they are already on duh....
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Some more names to add

Roger Tuffin who is ex SEA-ORG YouTube - Scientology: The S Files at 2.09. He appears through out the video at various stages
    Alex Bowerman YouTube - Scientology: The S Files at 5.18

Mike Rinder also appears on this video defending the cult, I mean attacking the critics and putting as much daylight between what went on in Poole in the 90's and Scientology elsewhere.
  5. Anonymous Member

Added.
    Link added.
    Link added for Barrie. Who's Brian?
    I do hope this is not the same one that is meant to have left the church in 1984. Link not added.
  6. RightOn Member

sorry, it was Barrie not Brian
  7. Anonymous Member

Maurice William Johnson is on the list but here is a better link Scientology is slammed in court as 'evil cult' and Scientology 'Brainwash': comment by a judge (archived news item)
    David Cunningham who is also on the list is also on the this same link Scientology is slammed in court as 'evil cult' and Scientology 'Brainwash': comment by a judge (archived news item)

Gulliver Smithers is on the list but with no link. Here is a link Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item.

These 4 people are also on the list. Dr Stephen Davies, Dr Alan Stewart, Dr Shoura Davis and Mrs Maryon Stewart but here is another link Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item

Ronald Biggs is on the list. Here is another link British MP seeks top-level inquiry into Scientology's Disconnection policy

Vicky Ballard is not on the list. Here is the link which is the Case 3 mentioned in the article British MP seeks top-level inquiry into Scientology's Disconnection policy

Martin Poulters' site has got some very good info. Will post more later
  8. Anonymous Member

You can make a youtube link directly to a particular point in it, for instance by adding
    #t=5m18s to the one for Alex Bowerman
    This has been done already on the wiki for all names you mentioned.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Added all to the wiki, and for Eileen Griswold also added a link to Reconnection #10 that mentions her as a Founding Scientologist.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. humphrey Member

woah

Anyone who's been asked to kill someone by Scientology should be beating down the FBI's doors kthx
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. RightOn Member

You guise freakin' rock!!!!
  17. RightOn Member

Roxann Richards aka Roxy OTIII – OT VII expanded, Dallas TX

Her ex husband posts on ESMB (not name fagged) wrote and asked the IAS for refund. Roxann was Kidnapped for some months in 1986 by Scientologists to do the Introspection Rundown in the Los Angeles area. She was tricked and kidnapped, drugged and imprisoned in a farmhouse in Lancaster, CA, a house on 18th St in Santa Monica, CA, and a house in Malibu, CA. She was held against her will

three links:How I got my local Org repayment (Dallas Org) - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    How I got my IAS refund - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    Scientology --- Re: Deposition of Stacy Brooks -- Exhibit 1

Note: many people spell her name with an "e" at the end. But her husband on ESMB spelled it WITHOUT an "e" at the end.

I was surprised to see Noelle North's name mentioned in the Stacy Brooks email.
    She was suppossedly involved in the rundown on Roxy
  18. Anonymous Member

RIGHTON you are doing a great job with this. I have one more for you. Hopefully we will have one thousand by the end of the year. Here is the link History in Scientology
  19. Anonymous Member

I forgot to put up his name. Silly me . Its Clive Nicol and he is not on the list
  20. RightOn Member

We all our doing a great job.
    1,000 by the end of the year would be phenominal.

We need moar help though to acheive that goal. It's getting harder and harder to find names. I hope some NEW ex members can be added to the list soon.
  21. Anonymous Member

Dennis Erlich is on the list. He had an interview in 95 with the BBC about internet censorship, XENU and copyright laws. Here is the link YouTube - Scientology versus the Internet: BBC's "The Net" 1995

I will keep looking for some more and better links for those on the list.
  22. RightOn Member

23. Anonymous Member

Here is another one. Its a good story titled "THE MOTHER WHO LOST HER SON AND FOUND HERSELF DRAWN INTO THE SECT". Its about 2/3 down the page. Its about a mother aged 65 who was concerned about her son of 42 joining Scientology. She goes along to a Scientology meeting and gets sucked in. She works for them earning little or no money and then leaves. Her son then disconnect from her. She reckons she lost £50,000 in all. Her name is Eileen Jacobs. Here is the link Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item
  24. Anonymous Member

Roger Tuffin is on the list. Here is another link. Quite an interesting story. Roger is quoted "I was very unsure of my sexual orientation. I didn't want to be a homosexual and I felt very confused. The book said homosexuality was a perversion and it could be sorted out. I got married out there to the woman who had recruited me. We got on well but the sex was a bit of a problem and we couldn't do it for six months. In 1994 I came to England on my own for a while and started having homosexual thoughts and masturbating."

Wow. Trying to convert someone who is gay by marrying him off.

Here is the link Scientology in the UK Media: Archived News Item
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

Gary Fry is on there but as Gary Fryer. I'm not sure which is real name. Any way here is another interesting story about him from 1998. Here is the link Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item
  27. RightOn Member

Please try to include some facts with the listings. :)

Cresswell left after three years, Bournemouth Mission,seeking damages from the Church of Scientology Religious Education College Inc. and the Dianetics and Scientology Mission of Bournemouth Ltd.

also for Roger Tuffin: Bournemouth mission in Poole.

Info for Eileen Jacobs
    She was staff. A secretary, Cumbria, also Ca.
  28. Anonymous Member

Astra Woodcraft is on the list but here is a story about her concerning Nicole Kidmans situation after she divorced Tom Cruise. Here is the link Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item
  29. RightOn Member

Anthony Jackson, In less than a year. UK.
    HIGH-FLYING SON WHO CAME BACK FROM THE BRINK. Spent all his childhood savings and taken out a UKP3,000 loan. After visitng St Hill, Anthony was shocked to his senses and vowed never to contact the organisation again.
    Scientology in the UK Media: Archived news item
  30. Anonymous Member

31. RightOn Member

This guy was in for only 5 hours!

Cliff Brodsky- stating: "I only did 5 hours of auditing by the request of an employer that I was working for at the time. They were scientologists and they strongly suggested I do it. I did it and at the end, could tell it was a ... scam and I got my $50 back. The refund process took about 6 hours of me arguing with about ten [Scientologists] and I finally got to the head [guy] and he told me that if I got my money back that I would be blacklisted from them for 1 million lifetimes in the future and the past. I said that would be just fine."

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/ccint/celebrity210.html?FACTNet

Vote on this one!
  32. Anonymous Member

Cheers RightOn for all the work you have done on this and all the others who have helped.
  33. RightOn Member

Henry Torsson- left COS in 1974. did the CC in '68 and SHSBC. St. Hill UK, opened own mission in Sweden on the island of Ven, Landskrona, Hässleholm and Halmstad. It was called Applied Philosophy Centre Ven. Harrassed by SO, and finally closed missions and left COS. Freezoner now.
    Scientology Case
  34. RightOn Member

Harriet Baker - Sad Story! Time Magazine,Scientology : The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power
    When her husband died she was 73, and COS swooped in on her. She lost her house and never got her 27,000 refund.
    Scientology : The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power - TIME
  35. RightOn Member

John Caban - one of the principles in the OT committee, Madrid,Spain and had arranged with Peers Gartstrom (sp?), a former CO of the Madrid Org, to come to Spain to speak to Spanish officials regarding alleged illegal activities of the Church in Spain in previous years.

Mellisa Caban- John Caban's wife-Melissa did was to go to the Spanish authorities, identified the three Church detectives that had impersonated police officers, they were arrested by Spanish authorities and charged with impersonating police officers, criminal charges.

36. Anonymous Member

Jeannette Schweitzer is on the list. She appears in a Sunday Times Interview in December 2007. The story is about "Court fight looms as Germany seeks to outlaw Scientologists". Here is the link Court fight looms as Germany seeks to outlaw Scientologists - Times Online

Wilfried Handl who is also on the list, also appears in the same report.
  37. RightOn Member

PDF
    http://www.fzaoint.net/Reconnection/Reconnection09.pdf

Here are the names that I have confimed from that PDF file:

These people formed the Sunderland Mission, are the founders of ISIS - Independent Scientologists In Sunderland
    Bov Allen - NED auditor & C/S, a Purif C/S, and Class O,resigned 1983, Sunderland

Gavin Scott- East Grinstead, then back to Sunderland

Kate McNulty- fomer staff- interned Course Supervisor, Sunderland

Arhtur McNulty- former staff,Sunderland

Lynn Holland- staff, Assistant Guardian, resigned

from the Department of Official Affairs and COS.,Sunderland

David Holland- staff, Deputy FBO, and another of the Sunderland
    "originals"

Rob Walsh- SOLO CRS - AA 1 & 2, Sunderland

Joanne Lindsay-Sunderland

Graham Forbes- previous guitar playing with the Incredible String Band, HAPI, quoted in Reconnection

George Fearon- Executive Director of Sunderland Org (I think this name is slated to go on the list)

Diana Fearon -Public Divisions Sunderland Org (I think this name is slated to go on the list)

John Mayor- quoted in Reconnection Magazine
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Larry West- legal battle with the RTC

George Hay

Jon Randall McDonald-
    High Crime Report and SP-declare on on David Miscavige by Jon Randall McDonald on 7th March 1996 - Freie Scientologen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andreas Grosz-Freie Scientologen
    FSB 24. 08. 2007 Suppression of Class VIII - Symptom of Governmental Suppression - Freie Scientologen
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Andreas Buttler-
    --------------------------------------------------
    Info to add: Gary Earle -manager of Reconnection Magazine

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry of this is confusing.
    You will have to take a vote on the names below.
    There is no say if they were all former COS members. This is a completions list.
    I would imagine that all of these people were former COS members. but again I can't be sure

The following names are on the Completions list for CANDACRAIG AAC and ACC EAST GRINSTEAD listed and in Reconnection Magazine
    EDITOR WAS - JON ATACK
    2 The Close, Copyhold Road, East Grinstead, Sussex, RH19
    These names all appear here:
    http://www.fzaoint.net/Reconnection/Reconnection09.pdf

I can not say for sure if some of these people were all former COS members.
    They are listed as all Freezoners of course
    Some of the names may already be on the list in line to go up , or already on the list, but perhpas you can add the infor next to their names although I doubt the info in their levels and courses are still the same now.

ADVANCED ABILITY CENTRE, CANDACRAIG
    COMPLETIONS, SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 1984

Christine Allen-SOLO CRS - AA 1

Ann Aspinall- CLEAR - PURIF R/D

John Aspinall- CLEAR - ARC S/W - PURIF R/D

Vincent Barnes-CLEAR - AA 1 & 2

Joan Beville- AA 5

Julian Bell-AA 6

Madeleine Bonnafous- AA 6

Mohamed Bouderba GRAD IV C/S - SOLO C/S
    AA 5 C/S - AA 7 C/S

Olivier Delachaux SOLO PART 2 - AA 1 & 2

Anne Donaldson ARC S/W - GRADES 0-4
    NED DRG R/D - CLEAR

Robert Eden GRADES 0-2 - HRD - ARC S/W

Cary Hyodo ARC S/W - GRADES 0 - 4
    SOLO CRS - AA

Christine Hyodo SCN DRG R/D-SOLO CRS-AA 1

James Scott CHILDREN'S STUDY COURSE

Madge Scott AA 2 & 3

Robin Scott AA 5 DRG R/D - AA 5 (already on list)

Terry Scott AA 2 & 3-(already on list)

Denise Smithers AA 5 DRG (already on list)

Fred Smithers AA 5 (already on list)

Peter Webb HRD

Mike Wray- AA 6 ) (I think slated to go list)

Harald Zuderell -LEVEL 3

Ron King, AA 5

Richard Ragaz, AA 6

Laura Jonsen- PURIF R/D

Eva Lewey- SOLO CRS - AA 1

Mike Oliver-LIFE REPAIR -ARC S/W - GRADE 0

Hanna Petri-SOLO CRS - AA 1

Richard Ragaz-AA5-AA6

Barbara Robertson- SOLO PART 2 - AA 1

Dave Ross- GRADES 0-2

AAC EAST GRINSTEAD
    AAC EAST GRINSTEAD COMPLETIONS

Nick Ford -AA 2

Joyce Barnes-AA 5

Gary Earle-AA Drug RID

Irene Mumford -AA 6

Manuel Rogrigus- AA 5, AA6

John Stevens- AA 5

Chris Westby-Exp Grade 0-4, Clear

Aubrey Gottlieb -AA 6
    I.G. AA 5

Sue Gittings ARC S/W, Exp Grade 0-4,St Hat, Pro TRs & Admin TRs, Retread

Patrick Tedman -AA 5 (already slated to go onthe list?)

Anthony Phillips -AA 5

FTnica Mpande - Exp Grade 0-3

Anita Franklyn -Clear

James Warnell -Scn Drug R/D, ARC S/W

Barry Tidman -AA 5

Michelle Brown - AA 6

Terry Brown AA 6

Peter Gosbell-AA 6

Rosemary Williams-ARC S/W, Exp Grade 0

Balleen Roevink- AA5

IF ANYONE THINKS THAT THESE NAMES NEED FURTHER CHECKING, PLEAAASSE HELP OUT AND GRAB SOME OF THIS LIST AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND OUT ANY OTHER INFO ON THE NAMES ABOVE FROM THE COMPLETIONS LIST :)
  38. Anonymous Member

Roberto Sanchez Nunez - left after 20 years, Mexico, ten years on staff. Began auditing at age 13!Executive Director Leon Mission,1995 -1998 and 2002-2005.

Shannon Kimoto- IG Communicator, RTC Internal Affairs Organizing Officer, CMO International and Gold for 13 years in a number of capacities. Sea Org,PAC, CLO EUS, declared

Hiro Kimoto-Estates Manager CMO International from approximately 1984 till 1997, Sea Org,CLO EUS,declared

Dan Koon - left after 27 years. Sea Org. 14 years LRH Tech Compilations, five years in International Marketing, Senior C/S International post 1997. Qual Auditor. Dan was also known as TRs student Joe Howard, in the only remaining tech film (unless Miscavige has burned all copies recently) directed by LRH.

Mariette Lindstein -left after eight years, international management and five years in RTC.

Cathy Greenbaum -left after 11 years, Flag public

Link for all of the above: Moving On Up a Little Higher

Joe Howard- Sea Org, Clear,Flag
    Moving On Up a Little Higher
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may be a mistake on the listing Christie Collbran?
    I found this:
    Christie King Collbran was in the Sea Org from the age of 16 until the age of 29. Establishment Officer
  39. RightOn Member

Sinar Parman- cooked for Cruise at Gold, Litsed on Marty Rathburn's Facebook Friends list

"I was advised by Richard Aznaran, Sinar Parman and Annie Breeder that Hubbard was an unhandled PTS III [psychotic] when he died. According to Sinar Parman, Hubbard was a psychopathic insane person screaming about BT's [Body Thetans] and clusters at the top of his lungs." - Andre Tabayoyon

Annie Breeder
  40. RightOn Member

Need Votes on these two:

Louie Pagliaro-public took courses at the Las Vegas Org in 1974, AOLA (The Advanced Organization of Los Angeles) to take OT I, OT II and OTIII. In 1975 he returned to Las Vegas and, thinking he was "OT", lost a lot of his money gambling. Angry at Scientology, he came screaming into the Org, and he demanded a refund for all of the money he had paid, over $ 100,000. Found murdered.

Scientology kills

Karen Simon died by hanging herself in London England in May 1991, shortly after she refused to sign a Sea Organization contract. She was preparing a negative report on Scientology at the time of her death.

Scientology & Suicide
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.