Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

NEED A VOTE ON THESE NEXT TWO:
    yay or nay?

Roger Nind-Staff, Perth Australia. Tried leaving COS several times and asked for a 70.000 refund. He was hit by a car in Clearwater Fla,.Ended up in a coma and died.

Roger was 49. Roger Nind's family says he tried several times to leave the Church of Scientology and get a refund on the $70,000 he paid for books and courses.
    His brother..William Nind said he could never find out if his brother had been alone or with others when he was hit. His wallet, passport and about $1,000 in cash was never returned to the family, he said. Roger Nind remained in a coma for several days before he died in a hospital. William Nind said Scientologists called him daily in Australia to report on his brother's condition.

Disturbing: For some Scientologists, pilgrimage has been fatal

Alan Green- his girlfriend Carrie Slaughterbeck died. They moved to Clearwater and took several COS courses.

"Green now says Cassano was pressuring the couple to sign up for more expensive Scientology auditing courses and indicated that she encouraged them to move to Clearwater just so they would join the Church of Scientology"

http://www.raids.org/pofdeath.htm
  2. RightOn Member

Dane Tops-OT and staff member.

Dane Tops debrief

Peter Green-DeBrief
    "Much of my data is because I was involved very closely with the Missions Network and know lots about the interior workings of the Sea Org, so I will tell it from that viewpoint."

also Sue Anderson- mentioned in Peter Green debrief
    (who was a PRO, stood up and cried and told us that Ron had not been on the lines and that her comm from him was being corrupted. She produced evidence of advices from LRH which had been censored, where paragraphs had been cut out, and where forgeries had been sent to her. So she thought he was on the line and he wasn't on the line.)

Artie Maren-mentioned in Peter Green Debrief

("his idea was that Scientology had gotten into the hands of a very few criminals per the issue Management Changes and that the members of the Church had now thrown out their suppressive management, meaning the old G.O., and were cleaning up their act. ")

Peter Green

more info for: Dean Stokes-Class VIII, O.T.prominent Field Scientologist

There are a TON of names in the Peter Green debrief ( that I tried to read)
    It is filled with scio jargon and made my head spin.

I am asking for help in going through the names in this debrief to see if we can find anyone else.
    any takers??? USe the link above. A former sci would help out greatly to go through this mumbo jumbo, and give an opinion on what is being said.

correction for the Wiki:
    Jon Zegel should be John Zegel
    http://www.freezone.de/english/reports/e_zeg2.htm
  3. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

unfortunately nay imo

both are second hand, not direct communication

:(
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Yeah, that. LOL
    Not gonna happen.
    hehe

I mean my lawsuit from 1998

PATTINSON VS MISCAVIGE ET AL..

and 12 years of activism online including alt.religion.scientology

I might have filled a Google server with my stuff. LOL
  5. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

it's making my eyes bleed...is that worse than head spinning?

RO, I've had a glance through but have to say that, while there is a treasure trove of names there, at the end of the day the statements are really nothing more than Peter Green's assertions. Without a public statement from those individuals it's hearsay...is it not?
  6. RightOn Member

yes I know, those names have to be researched to see if we can find anything else on them. That is the help I am asking for.
  7. RightOn Member

Carrie Slaughterbeck was not a suggestion.
    Just her boyfriend's name Alan Green.
  8. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

ok I'll start at the end and work backwards, I've only got a few hours this week but will give it my best shot.

..will post here where I get to..s'allrite?
  9. RightOn Member

your fabulous thank you
    if you find any info on any of them, be sure to include it with the name like area, job title etc...

Piere Etheir has 3,500 names of people he audited. Are you up for that list? lol!
    That's a full time job. That list needs to be split up into chunks to see if we can find anything else on them.

It's a shot in the dark for most names... but that's really how I have been finding people by seeing a name and then researching it. Lots of brick walls. but then again, I did find an awful lot of names that way.
    It's getting tougher to find them. But the more people leave the more it will grow. :)
  10. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

another thought I've had is regarding family members like spouse and dependent children of names on the list. Perhaps only the husband has spoken publicly but the rest of the family is out too. eg Haydn James - he's on the list but his family is out too, according to his post on marty's blog.
    Could we figure out a strategy for soliciting statements from specific individuals?

Also I still have to vote no on Alan Green
    (from the StPete's article) is not imo compelling evidence of speaking out against sci
  11. RightOn Member

We can try to spread the word about the list, and urge people to be listed, but they will have to of course speak out on their own accord.

Oh! And I disagree about Alan Green. (sorry! lol)
  12. RightOn Member

Well , it's Dec 9th.
    We have 23 days left to find approx. 150 names to reach 1000 by Jan 1st.
    Looking mighty grim.

Attentions all ex members!
    Is there anybody you know that we are missing or do you know someone who would like to be added to the list?
    Think back.... anyone you know who is an ex member, that has spoken out on a forum, did interview, newspaper, radio or atteneded a protest and uses thier actual name?

If someone has an account on ESMB can you please post this message over there?? Thanks :)

Thanks to all who are helping! We need moar help!!!

To reach 1000 by Jan 1st, would be fap-tatious!
  13. RightOn Member

Philip J. Spickler- Mimi Roger's father, one of LRH's original disciples, honorary class XIII awarded by LRH ,minister Palo Alto,declared

"Spickler’s firsthand account of L. Ron Hubbard’s virulent anti-Catholicism. Although Scientology publicly portrays itself as compatible with Christianity, in one of a series of emails he has written to friends and associates since his defection, Spickler writes that Hubbard “often referred to the Pope as ‘Dr. Pious,’ and the priests as his ‘witchwater boys.’”

Phil Spickler, Mimi Rogers' dad, former Scientologist, on L. Ron Hubbard - Democratic Underground
  14. RightOn Member

Can anyone find anything on Deborah Rennard? Paul Haggis's wife.
    Her and Haggis were orderd by the church to disconnect from her parents.
    She obviously has left too. But Ic an't find anything on her speaking out herself.
  15. RightOn Member

16. RightOn Member

17. TrevAnon Member

18. _You_ Member

maybe another one on ESK ?
  19. TrevAnon Member

20. RightOn Member

hugs Trev
  21. RightOn Member

22. RightOn Member

info for
    David Mayo- left after 25 years, audited Hubbard and his wife and many top senior scientologists, Edinburgh, Royal Scotsman, started The Church of the New Civilization, sued by COS, Interviewed by Russell Miller in Bare-Faced Messiah
    http://www.lermanet.com/barwell/david-mayo-interview.txt

add info for Julie Mayo- auditor,Flag Ship,worked closely with LRH and Mary Sue, CS-4(Commodore's Staff for Tech,Cl IX at the FSO, Sea Org
  23. RightOn Member

Correction for wiki:

Donna Haber should be Dona Haber

and this info can be added to her name:
    Sea Org ,andmost of her five-year tenure was spent doing research auditing and technical work, directly under LRH

add to Harvey Haber- left after 12 years, Sea Org,Worked directly with LRH

Add info to Allan Buchanan-Sea Org at Saint Hill,Flagship,Commodore's Staff for HCO (CS-1), CO of the FlagBureau, Staff Captain, and Deputy ED INT, worked directly with LRH

Add info to DEDE REISDORF- Born into Scientology,Sea Org,Flag,LRH Messenger for 10 years,Com-manding Officer of CMO INT
  24. RightOn Member

BLAKE HABER-Delphi School,joined Sea Org at age sixteen,trainedsupervisor, word-clearer, debugger and once was the world's youngest NED auditor. His staff career culminated with twoyears at CMO PAC. Now computer operations and other administrative work at the AAC. Listed in The Journal ACC March 1984
    (Advanced Ability Center) Freezone
    http://freezoneamerica.org/magazines/jaac2.pdf

Frank Champagne -letter posted in The Journal ACC,March 1984(Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

Pam Champagne- letter posted in The Journal ACC, March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

STEVE ARRAS-Sea Org, administrative training and was part of the audio unit at Golden Era Studios. Listed in The Journal ACC March 1984 Freezone

Add To Franklin Freedman- Sea Org,was Flag's first Review Auditor

Ingo Swan, letter to The Journal, ACC March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

Milton Gordon-
    letter posted in The Journal, ACC March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

Mary Maren-trained by LRH in 1968, and did the first Class VIII course in Greece. ACC auditor. Listed inThe Journal, ACC March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

Mary Wernicke- letter posted in The Journal, ACC March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

add info to KENNETH URQUHART-LRH's Valet,Exec Sec at World Wide, LRH's Personal Communicator at Flag,upper level auditor, auditor at AAC.

John Nelson-Sea Org, Action Bureau at Flag, CMO and handled Special Projects directly for LRH,Commanding Officer CMO INT. Exuctive ACC
    The Journal, ACC March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone

MAUDE CASTILLO-LRH's personal photographer. FS0,NOTs auditor and C/Sfor several years, Advanced levels auditor and C/S.
    The Journal, ACC March 1984 (Advanced Ability Center)Freezone
  25. _You_ Member

holy shit, RO is having a good day
  26. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

and a good day for it.
  27. RightOn Member

Guess you can tell I had the day off... tee hee
  28. RightOn Member

I have a tiny suggestion for the wiki.
    Can you put the translation info links towards the top? Or is that not an easy thing to do?
  29. RightOn Member

Cynthia Bake- COS public, Toronto, was a plant in the Ontario Provincial Police, who reported back Jacqueline Matz. Testified in court then resigned.
    Breach of Trust at Ontario Provincial Police

Refund and Reparation - Legal: R. v. Church of Scientology of Toronto, 1996

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name below....need a vote. dont know if she is out or in

Kathryn E. Hirsch,-another former official of the Church of Scientology, held many positions in that organization both in Los Angeles, California, and in the United Kingdom at East Grinstead, Sussex. From December 1972 until March 1973 and from June 1973 until September, 1973, she worked at the World-Wide headquarters of the Guardian's Office of Scientology at St. Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex, in Great Britain. During that period she held the position of Finance Actions Director World-Wide and had personal contact with the Guardian World-Wide, Jane Kember. She repeatedly witnessed Ms. Kember sign her name and written memoranda and exchanged handwritten correspondence with her. Furthermore, as Finance Director, World-Wide she was responsible for keeping financial records or all Scientology organizations throughout the world and was also custodian of signatory cards for all bank accounts of these organizations. Each member was one or four persons in the Church of Scientology who was a signatory for each Scientology bank account. As a result of her, position, Ms. Hirsch became intimately familiar with and able to identify Ms. Kember's handwriting. Ms. Hirsch recognizes the handwriting on Government Exhibit No. 2, pages three and four as that of Ms. Kember. She also recognizes the routing in the upper, left-hand corner of page three to be in accordance with the routing procedure required by the Guardian's Office.
    http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=2673
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

TrevA, I agree, it is indeed a good thing to see and I believe it is because they are starting to realise their strength in numbers ( and there are so, so many), akin to a snowball effect, a bit of a muddy snowball at times, but for the ones who have truly exited and need support and some new directions, a powerful voice to find.

Though I am somewhat irked by the attempts of the FZ'rs to try and keep ol' psycho Flubbernutz's pathetic, useless, inane and warped '50's pseudo 'tech' 'working' for those who'd rather just get away, even many of those, once they start to read around and find their own minds again, will just end up dropping the whole 'philosophy' of failed cult.

There's the whole 'I can't believe I ate the whole thing' syndrome, the aura and angst of internal shame etc., that makes a few try to hang onto it all, hoping and hoping that they haven't been so mislead and that there is something ultimately redeemable from the spazed-out mess of LRH, and that its the fault of the present COB DM and cohorts that are the ones who are corrupting it, we know that ain't right but many do not know better.

Preditors and apologists liek Marty Rathbun (who I'm pretty sure knows it is all a giant scam), will try and milk the cowz till the end and continue to attempt to divert the dis-affected into their own corrals....... I will fight this as much as the origional cult bullshit because I believe it to be merely dragging out a fucked up illusion and just handing people's (who would otherwise be leading 'normal' lives and getting their shit together and so forth) a newer version of LRon's insanity.

This is why.

My wee blurb fer the evening......... translations available upon request :p :rolleyes:

Cheers All!
  31. RightOn Member

Deirdre Maloy- left after 11 years, treasury staff,Orange County
  32. RightOn Member

wiki people can we roll those numberz?
  33. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Ogsonofgroo:

I wanted to write my feelings about the whole scam including the FZ stuff but you said everything for me.

For me it is personal. I know some of the FZ people and found them to be fanatical jerks when they were in Scientology and I can't see them really being any diffrerent just because they are in the Free Zone. IMO; they only left because they were on the receiving end of an even bigger fanatical jerk or jerks. Some people can only dish it out.

I could say more but I'll just leave it at that.
  34. TrevAnon Member

35. RightOn Member

Neeed a wiki person to update.
    We have way more than 850.
    There is a ton of names to add.
  36. Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Kitteh said can we roll? This is warm and fuzzy. We all know where that leads to.
    2usbx1f.jpg
  37. RightOn Member

38. _You_ Member

The excerpt from "A Piece of Blue Sky" link in the list spells it Donna, could you provide a link that mentions the correction?
  39. RightOn Member

40. RightOn Member

THE WIKI LIST OF NAMES IS AT 871!!!!!
    GO GO GO FAGGOTS!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.