Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gottabrain Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Just looked him up. Michael Snook, for sure. But the link to the website from Michael Snook gives the name Michel Snoek (same person). Now you just need to verify he is definitely out. Dee Snook is apparently still in.

You're welcome.
  2. TinyDancer Member

3. AnonyMary Member

Arnie Lerma told me that he received a letter from her lawyer asking that the original post be taken down. He complied.
  4. AnonyMary Member

5. RightOn Member

Thanks and thanks Mary!!!
  6. RightOn Member

7. RightOn Member

edit
  8. RightOn Member

9. RightOn Member

These Names appear on the Indie 500 list
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/268-the-indie-500.html

Craig Houchin -comment about independence on Rathbun's site

Maurice Green- comment about independence on Rathbun's site

Vic Krohn-comment about independence on Rathbun's site,We are completing our Doubt formula with this Declaration of Independence

Vicki Krohn-comment about independence on Rathbun's site,We are completing our Doubt formula with this Declaration of Independence.

Ronald Ramirez- Class IV, Course Sup, Grade II Release,comment about independence on Rathbun's site
    Stepping out of line Moving On Up a Little Higher
  10. RightOn Member

edited: MAYBE HOLD UP ON THESE NAMES BELOW UNTILL WE CAN RECONFIRM.
    ANY HELP OR INFO WOULD BE APRRECIATED.

All the following names are listed on the Indie 500 list
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/268-the-indie-500.html

Cathy Greenbaumi-?? is this a typo? There is a Cathy Greenbaum on the wiki list

Lucy James

Mareka James

Kat James

Jamie Sorrentini Lugli

EDITED: Monique Carle- this is Marty's wife? Was she in the COS before she met Marty?

Ivan Obolensky

Stefan Tunedal

Katrina Tunedal

Boyd Hutchins

Helen Chen

David Friesenbichler

Colwell V. Garth, Scientnologist 37 years, Former S.O. Gold staff 18 years

Olga Vernardou

Jonathan Burke

Margaret Kerr

Tatiana Baklanova, Class V

Steven R. Bode

Jeff Pearlman, Grad V C/S, CCRD C/S, FPRD C/S, KTL/LOC C/S, Data Series, on staff for 11 years

Marcy Fredricks

Maggie Kerrigan
  11. Anonymous Member

Does she count as an ex? This is Marty's woman (Mosey), who was never in the church. From today's post on his site, it seems that he introduced her to the moon battery after he left the church.
  12. RightOn Member

didn't know that.
    I just figured because she was on the Indie list, that she was in

since the heading reads:
    "Get your name on the list, be one of the first 500 indie Scientologists and take your life back"
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Wow, I was the one who got Gretchen Gilbert into the cult. (OUCH)
    Seems she still likes the tech though she has seen through the DM tyranny. Glad she is happy with her husband and out of the clutches of DM.
  14. Anonymous Member

Don't want to be a downer here but are we sure that the Indi - 500 list is accurate ?

I noticed BFG's name on there, and don't know if it was an oversite or not but I don't think he is an "Indi" Scientologist I think he is just out. (AFAIK)

You might be able to conatct Steve Hall and find out info on these people if it is difficult to confrim. After all he did swipe your idea.
  15. RightOn Member

yeah I wondered about BFG's name too. Just thought it was an oversite.
    Wonder if Steve Hall even knows about our list? I am sure he must have seen it on ESMB?
    and if he did see it, his list still differs from ours. Ours includes ALL COS members who have left and spoke out, not just zoners like his.

If anyone has a ESMB account, can you please bring up this Indie list and ask if Steve Hall realizes that there is a list on WWP wiki? That is almost up to 1000 now? Would be curious to know Halll's response.

yeah I know NYPA... but pretty please???
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

I too was wondering about the indi list, and am assuming that most of the people on it are fz'ers who have not actually spoken out but merely left the main organisation, I think care should be taken adding any to the Big List, keeping the standards up to avoid creating any grey areas? Just thinkin' out loud here. :)
  17. RightOn Member

signing your name to that list would be speaking out, because of what is says , and also because it is on the internet for all to see.

it says this:
    "Your life belongs to you. Not to corporate Scientology, a self-appointed dictator/sciopath, or his PTS sycophants. This is a project to move Scientology toward normalcy by ending the heavily-abused practice of enforced disconnection. Get your name on the list, be one of the first 500 indie Scientologists and take your life back. The ranks of indie Scientologists are growing daily. With enough names on the list we will break the back of disconnection, not because of this list, but because of the power of your communication lines. Everything is going to turn out okay. Your own postulates are working.

Names appear in random sequence. Independent Scientologists are their own leaders, and if Scientology hasn't taught you that, well... you have a lot to learn. Send your name and details to me (Steve Hall) at indie500@nyms.net"

Question is....if BFG's name and Marty's wife's name is on it (was she ever in?) then it doesn' t make much sense for either of those names to be on it for different reasons. BFG is not an indi and Monique was not in COS?
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ah, I see, a valid point you make, my bad. (and yes about BFG, not a clue about Monique~anyone searched the most recent completions lists~ maybe just drinking Marty's brand of koolaid? dunno)
  19. RightOn Member

I am going to run all the names in the sci data base too when I get a chance
  20. RightOn Member

ok....on the names above all names in green appear in the sci data base except for the following names below: (I did try different name combos)
    But it doesn't mean that they were not in COS. Need more info on them I guess? Any input from anyone on the names below? Deny or confirm?

Olga Vernardou
    Steven R. Bode
    Byod Hutchins
    Garth V. Cowell
    David Friesenbichler
    Maggie Kerrigan (yes I did try Margaret)
    Katrina Tunedal
    Marcy Fredricks
    Jamie Sorrentini Lugli
    Cathy Greenbaumi
    Margaret Kerr
    Monique Carle
    Ivan Obolensky

Kat James does not appear, but Katherine James DOES, So I assume it is her since Lucy James is on the sci list too. So I would also tend to believe that Mereka James was in COS too.
    There is also a Stefan Tunedal on the list, but not a Katrina Tunedal.
  21. RightOn Member

22. RightOn Member

EDITED Arthur Doyle was a pseudo
  23. RightOn Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Gottabrain Member

Hold on, hold on.

Isn't this a list of ex's who have SPOKEN OUT? A lot of the new names here are simply ex's but haven't crossed the line yet to speaking out - i.e., Ivan Obolensky has never made a single post anywhere, but he is most definitely OUT.
  26. RightOn Member

As explained in an earlier post, to sign their name on the Indie 500 list IS speaking out. Go back a few threads and read what the Indie 500 list says about COS
  27. RightOn Member

you missed Jeff Pearlman, Grad V C/S, CCRD C/S, FPRD C/S, KTL/LOC C/S, Data Series, on staff for 11 years.
    Are the others in green already on?
  28. Gottabrain Member

Fair enough. If they signed their names to it, they have stated their position.

KEWL!!!
  29. RightOn Member

yes here is a copy of what they signed their name to
    it says this:
    "Your life belongs to you. Not to corporate Scientology, a self-appointed dictator/sciopath, or his PTS sycophants. This is a project to move Scientology toward normalcy by ending the heavily-abused practice of enforced disconnection. Get your name on the list, be one of the first 500 indie Scientologists and take your life back. The ranks of indie Scientologists are growing daily. With enough names on the list we will break the back of disconnection, not because of this list, but because of the power of your communication lines. Everything is going to turn out okay. Your own postulates are working.
  30. Gottabrain Member

Yup. That's strong and it's their own names. This is wonderful!
  31. RightOn Member

it certainly is.
    I still wonder if they all know about OUR list of almost 950 though!
    Being in a bubble for so long, they probably don't
  32. Gottabrain Member

Most probably don't. But since their names can be found on the other list through Googling, it won't make any difference.

I will write some of the shy ex's on my FB this week and ask them to post something speaking out so we can get them added as well. They should be a bit more emboldened these days, with all that's gone on recently.
  33. Belladonna Member

<3
  34. RightOn Member

That would be great. Please be sure that they know they can not use any fake names. (makes it more credible of course)

We are pushing towards 1000 very soon.
    I think I will cry when it gets there. I never dreamed it would be this great and this huge so fast. Thanks to all once again!!! <3

WE ARE AT 946!!!!!

Let's push it to 1000!! GO GO GO!!!!!
  35. Anonymous Member

This takes the tally to 946
  36. RightOn Member

thanks! this is great!
  37. Anonymous Member

38. RightOn Member

39. RightOn Member

ok, can anyone clear this up?
    I was skimming the stories of Minton and John Fashanu
    Was John Fashanu ever a scientlogist? I read he was "recruited" and on Rick Ross it said it was believed that he was.

He did make a confession.
    http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=3426

So....Scio or not? And if he was, should he on the list or not?

OR can someone clear this up. I got impatient skimming and trying to understand the whole dang thing
  40. hotdog57 Member

I was wondering if any one has seen any thing on Cidey Sanduval not sure if I have her name spelled right,
    I know she out of the cult , A long time ago,
    last time I saw her.
    She was calling Scientology, Some real bad names,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.