Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotdog57 Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Jenna Hennson was a big critic against the cult. But she might of passed away.
    she was fair game real bad,
    Cidey has a post some were Anti Sci.
  2. Gottabrain Member

Hotdog, it's Cindy Sandoval. Good name, great person. I wouldn't have remembered her if you hadn't mentioned her name.

If you can find somewhere she has spoken out, we can add her to the list. :)
  3. hotdog57 Member

I will find out more soon,
    But her last name has changed because she got married.
  4. TrevAnon Member

5. RightOn Member

Thanks Trev, but isn't this Arthur Dent from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

At the end of this guy's post he says Just Hitchhiking through...
    so I think this is his pseudo name?
    He is not in the Scio data base either.

We have to remove Arthur Dent from the Wiki until we can prove that is his real name.
    I think it is NOT.
    People would get a real kick out of seeing that name on there!
    Not that it's not possible that there are 2 Arthur Dents, but his quote at the bottom of his post was a dead give away. And the fact that he he is not in the data base.
    So unless anyone can prove otherwise, I say we have to remove the name off the wiki
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Stanley Clarke is GREAT. Superb that he has exited the cult! Maybe he can talk some sense into Chick... those two are way above a normal person, musically.

We have a new word.

This thread is now about Douglas Adams.

OK, not really, but I'm sure he would have loved this site. :)
  7. RightOn Member

only if Adams is an ex and spoke out. LOL!!!!

and BTW I didn't write that quote, that was from the Indy 500 ex sci up page
  8. TrevAnon Member

Sorry, my bad. Shows one more time that I'm not a native English speaker, and that I do not know too much about US/GB culture. :(
  9. RightOn Member

hey Trev, no worries, I have made plenty of mistakes with this list :)
  10. Anonymous Member

Don't worry, you made me lol irl. I think Slartibartfast works for OSA though. And he's confusing the shit out of his colleagues.
  11. RightOn Member

Can someone please remove Arthur Dent from the Wiki?
    thanks wikifags! <3
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Ogsonofgroo Member

A prezy?

Welcome Arthur!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did they let you keep your tea towel when you left?

You will find life outside the church to be a learning experience in the very best sense of the word. You get to ask all of the questions you were afraid to ask and you get to challenge the answers people give you! You will also find your viewpoints shifting as you start asking questions.

I got in during the late Seventies also and it was everything you say and it was party time every weekend. I got through the Ft Lauderdale Mission and they literally turned my life around and I attested to Clear while I was there. Then off to Miami Org and I trained up to Class IV while I was there. There were frequent parties there and the classrooms were full. I managed to get away and did OT III at Flag while still living in Miami.

Those were the last of the golden years.

I went to LA in 1980 and trained up to Grad V and and did OT VII while working full time outside the orgs. I audited at CCInt, LA Day, and AOLA so I got to see how the org staff and the Sea Org lived and what pressures they were under.

I took over the South Bay Mission in 1986 and ran it until 1995 while the management insanity just kept increasing. I used to go to SMI meetings with a tape recorder and would turn it on when they started lying and got abusive.

I closed the mission and stopped responding to calls after years of writing KRs on off-policy actions and getting no responses. I have been offlines for fifteen years but I still considered myself a Scientologist until very recently.

I now consider myself an ex-cult member after reading the cult checklist on Wikipedia. I was stunned to read the checklist and see how blind I was for the last twenty years. It really bites to realize how much effort we put into building a monster cult! Here I thought we were building a better Bridge!

I've written about this on my blog because this data shows how unrealistic it is to expect the church to be reformed from within.

I'm glad you are out and if I can be of any help, let me know.

David St Lawrence
    Old Auditor
  14. Belladonna Member

15. RightOn Member

I thought I remember a while back that Mary said her name was a pseudo?
  16. Anonymous Member

She wasn't on the list until about a minute after the post in this thread.
    Would you like some caek with your hat?
  17. Anonymous Member

Sigh. Link to that claim and she'll be removed from the list (again?)
  18. RightOn Member

oh man, it would take me a while to find. But I will look into it
    heading out for the evening.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. RightOn Member

checking back in , still need to remove Arthur Dent from the wiki
    nighty night
  21. Anonymous Member

It was done 4 edits ago. Sleep well.
  22. TrevAnon Member

23. Anonymous Member

and our third attempt to reach 949..

Third time's a charm!
  24. RightOn Member

We may have a winner Trev,and this is a GOOD One.

Found this:

"Brief background. Got involved in Scientology in 1960 and left around 1980. Contiued my journey in search of insights not found in Scientology and other conventional institutions. While in Scientology became class 8 auditor. My last project on the Flagship Apollo was to compile all internships up to class 12 auditor. Was part of original Sea Project crew who went to Las Palmas and transformed the ship Avon river into the Athena. Served as captain of Athena and later as captain of the Apollo. Member of first Sea Org mission sent from Las Palmas to St Hill by L Ron Hubbard.

While serving as captain on both ships got to spend a fair amount of private time with L Ron Hubbard - most interesting. And my point is? I am familiar with the Scientology story first hand.

My 20 years involvement in the organisation I see as one of several episodes on a journey of looking. The book; CHANGE YOUR MIND - CHANGE YOUR WORLD, reflects my observations of more than 60 years. And my focus right now is to get it published. Regards Joe. "

If I can Help, I will. - Page 2 - Ex Scientologist Message Board

So , must add- left after 20 years after his name
    and captain of Athena and later as captain of the Apollo. Member of first Sea Org mission sent from Las Palmas to St Hill by L Ron Hubbard.
    Here is the link to his story which should be added too:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=375461#post375461

Wonder if his wife Jill is out too??
  25. TrevAnon Member

26. RightOn Member

hmmm don't know about this one, (if it is a psuedo or not)
    If anyone has an account over on ESMB, maybe someone can ask if his name is a psuedo
    He is not in the sci data base.
    Can't find anything else on him for now

here are his stats
    Ex-Staff Sydney Australia 1972-79
    Senior Class IVA (XDN)Auditor
    Kha Khan
    Sydney "Clear" No. 1
    Now Ex-Scientologist
    Declared SP at Flag in '81
  27. TrevAnon Member

28. Anonymous Member

29. RightOn Member

FIFTY MORE TO GO PEOPLE!!!!
    With the epic day we had today, I am sure we will be able to reach 1000 in no time!
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Adding a digit to your hand would require complex surgery. Adding a digit to this list's tally is much easier. I say we go for the latter.
  31. thetanic Member

Michel, ex Solo NOTs DofP (at Flag) has recently joined ESMB and spoken out.
  32. Anonymous Member

There are 62 Michels on the completions list, which one is he?
  33. thetanic Member

SO are generally not on completions lists at all.

Michel left the Sea Org in 2006 and was Solo NOTs DofP (director of processing, whose responsibilities include getting auditing hours up) at Flag for 3 years and is now back living in Northern Italy.
  34. TrevAnon Member

Michel = Michel Puzzolante, who is already on the list. (I PM'd him on ESMB.)
  35. Anonymous Member

It seems he is listed.

I'm guessing you're only referring to SO that never completed any courses before being recruited?
  36. thetanic Member

Aha! Thank you!
  37. Anonymous Member

38. RightOn Member

Marta L Willson- ex Sea Org. Grade VA on public lines, and solo-audited to Clear and OT as a Sea Org member and executive. Opting Out message on Rathbun's site
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/
  39. RightOn Member

David St. Lawrence is already listed. But it is listed under the "L's" isntead of the "S's"
    There is also a Gretchen (Gilbert) St. Lawrence listed under the "L's" instead of the "S's"

and you can add this to his name:
    Aka: Old Auditor, left after 20 years
  40. RightOn Member

new links for
    Heiner von Rönns
    His story will be told in the film "Until Nothing Remains". Mentioned in Guardian article. His story was also on Rick Ross's site
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/germany/germany33.html

"According to the makers of Until Nothing Remains, the €2.5m (£2.3 m) drama, which is due to air in a prime-time slot at the end of March, is based on the true story of Heiner von Rönns, who left Scientology and suffered the subsequent break-up of his family."
    Scientologists try to block 'intolerant' German feature film | World news | The Guardian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also There is a "verify time in" next to his wife Astrid's name on the Wiki.
    According to Rick Ross's site they left together. So change hers to left after 10 years.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.