Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

can someone check the links for
    Vivien Krogmann-Lutz
    someone said the Xenutv link is not working?
    and are the other links stories still there?
    Would check, but do not have time ATM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Gottabrain Member

My friend David Layne, ex-SO (ASHO staff) and former CMO Msngr just PMed me on FB that he wants to be added to the list of exScn and exSO. He is not a Scn and is completely against the Human Rights Abuses. He has spoken out against Scn on his FB and will be posting a statement on his blog as well.

Please add him to the list. (WAY TO GO, DAVID!)
  3. RightOn Member

oh this is excellent news! Thank you!
    Please tell your friend welcome out and good luck to him!!!

one more thing, can you let us know how long he was in so we can add that also?
  4. Gottabrain Member

1976 to 1981, I think. But those dates are approximate. He's offline at the moment. I'll verify that later.

Here are some of the things David Layne says about Scn:

"Scilo sucks you into a belief system that,once you buy into it,can be hard to get out of.However,we all had a choice,at any given time,to get the hell out of it once we realized something was very,very wrong.For me,the first realization was that LRH wasn't running the show anymore.(When I still felt that as long as he was,everything was allright).When "Captain Bill" did his infamous ASHO takeover,and I wound up being LRH Com,I started to see "behind the curtain",and figured out right away that something was amiss."

:) Gotta love our Davey. He's awesome.
  5. RightOn Member

thanks ;)
  6. Gottabrain Member

Here's a bit more of his story (if you can handle the language). Hope I'm not going off topic here, but David has some interesting history in the SO:

David Layne January 4 at 8:05am
    "Well,here's my opinion.I think if you really feel a need to help others with their Scilo abuses,and you think that's something you would like to do with your life,then by all means do so,and certainly there are a bunch of folks who are confused and disturbed by their Scilo experiences and need some help getting through all that crap"....

..."When "Captain Bill" did his infamous ASHO takeover,and I wound up being LRH Com,I started to see "behind the curtain",and figured out right away that something was amiss.

So,while I had as much power as I was ever likely to get,I tried to fix as much shit as I could,and not to brag,but i did a pretty decent job as long as it lasted.Got several folks off the RPF who didn't belong there,got SO folks fed decently for the first time in a year,got the damn "stats" up by any means necessary in order to get those fucking CMO cocksuckers out of MY Org.And trust me,I was a conniving sonofabitch...when I say by any means necessary...well,that's for another time.

Long story short,I got those motherfuckers out of PAC,almost singlehandedly,with a bit of help from my friends.(Not blowing my own horn,and I'm sure you'd get a different story from others around at the time,since every ex SO Member likes to feel they are important,but trust me,I was the only motherfucker who had the balls to stand up to that prick "Captain Bill" (I don't even remember the bastard's last name).Because I just didn't give a fuck.That asshole threatened to send me to the RPF for talking back to him at a meeting,and I said...."well,you can try that,but I'll be drinking fucking margaritas in Malibu tomorrow and you'll still be here trying to fix shit that you will NEVER,EVER fix without me.Because I will NEVER go the RPF,motherfucker,and I think you know that.And you know that these people TRUST me,and LIKE me,and they all think you're an obnoxious prick.And you'll spend the rest of your miserable career here trying to do shit that you can't possibly ever do.And you'll never go back to your fucking suite in Florida where you don't have to do anything but show up in your nice uniform at some dumbass event."

And he did indeed know that..."

"And as i said,you might hear other versions of that story,but,honey,that's the way it went down."

David Layne was and is awesomely cool. Should definitely go on the list.
  7. RightOn Member

Is he talking about Capt. Bill Robertson?
  8. Gottabrain Member

Yes - that was Captain Bill. David Layne used his confidential Commodore's Messenger lines to get him and his nasty group out of PAC. The PAC RPF was up to about 130 members while he was there - everyone was getting sent for being L1 R/Sers (List One Rock Slammers (for those who don't know - List One is a Scn list, and a Rock Slam is a slashing needle motion that is supposed to mean "evil intentions")

Quite convenient having such a large RPF, since the old Cedars Sinai hospital in L.A. had only been purchased in 1976 and needed extensive renovations. I have serious doubts whether people were actually sent there by mistake as claimed.

David is a pistol - I am sure once he meets you Anons, he'll have a great time getting active with protests. He had bad experiences when he first got out with other ex groups.
  9. RightOn Member

looking forward to hearing his stories! and thank you!
  10. RightOn Member

David Layne-laft after five years,ex-SO (ASHO staff) and former CMO Msngr

from post #1526, don't let this one get burried, please ad to Wiki
  11. Anonymous Member

As soon as these links are posted:

12. RightOn Member

We need the link Gottabrain.
    please ask you freind to post if he wants to be on the list
  13. RightOn Member

This one is a little weak,
    Jill Coleman- left message on Rathbun's site
    "I am glad I found your site. I was never on staff, and didn’t get a lot of auditing, (good I guess)"

Welcome Moving On Up a Little Higher
  14. Anonymous Member

This was just added to the list:

Janette Lang - left after 13 years - pressured to have two abortions. Article

Posting here just so people checking this thread know.
  15. RightOn Member

wonderful!
    Don't know if you want to add Sea Org to her name?
  16. Anonymous Member

'Luis' made a post on you-know-who's blog. In that post he criticized the blog but in a manner that is obvious he is a sci-defector

Idle Orgs update Moving On Up a Little Higher

Does anyone have better docs so Luis Agostini can be included on the Big List?
  17. Anonymous Member

Found this on Andreas's Lund's guest book:
    Message #211 (08:25 29/05-100)
    Name: Luis Agostini
    E-mail: luis@miamitennis.net
    Homepage: Welcome to Miami Tennis
    System: Windows 98
    Found you at: NET SEARCH
    If I had one wish... it would be: That I had 3 wishes instead of one
    My greatest admiration goes to those who enlighten in order to make wiser. freer and stronger especially when in doing so they have to face destructive forces. So, here to you it goes and will be going (the admiration)along with a standing ovation. Luis
  18. RightOn Member

This looks like the same guy^?
    Both in Miami

Any questions, comments or suggestions please contact Luis Agostini at Miami Tennis (305) 552-1415
  19. Anonymous Member

Tim Skog is on the list but with no supporting docs. I understand he is recently deceased so condolences to all his family/friends. He deserves to have his story on the Big List. I found this esmb post

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - How Long Have You Been Out?

(blew in 1986, 7 yrs GO/OSA, inc last 2 years as SO mbr)

but others may be aware of better links
  20. Anonymous Member

Janela Webster - left after 23 years - Sea Org, Austin. 15 years in RTC. Forced disconnection from her daughter. Her story
  21. RightOn Member

never mind.
  22. RightOn Member

Michael Maylam- left after 16 years. Sea Org, Auditor, held many positions from Exec Council AF, ED and below. Africa
    His story- Michael Maylam´s Experience in the Ron´s Org

"The CofS is in Danger approaching Non Existence."
  23. Belladonna Member

Providing overkill of dox:

Sharone Stainforth recently commented here:
    Life after Scientology : Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted)

Also, we have more; do we have some input on these folks?
    Alyn Turner
    John Warnes
    Life after Scientology : Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted)
  24. Gottabrain Member

Sorry for the delay. Just emailed David Layne to remind him to post something anti-Scn on his website if he hasn't already done so. He told me he would and that man is good for his word.

Okay - onto the next one! ;)
  25. RightOn Member

This may be a dumb question (s)...

Is Bea Kiddo a psuedo name? (Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill?)
    Or is this her real name?

Her story was compiled by posts on ESMB by Paul Adams,:

"Compiled and edited from her public posts to the Ex-Scientologist Message Board, this is the story of 30 years of Bea Kiddo's life from birth until four years ago. "

Book 1: An Orphan With Parents
    by Bea Kiddo

PaulsRabbit eBooks

Also Dart Smohem-is this name also a psuedo?
    "The Real Story"

"Compiled and edited with their permission from public posts to the Ex-Scientologist Message Board, this is an ongoing work. The main body contains 27 chapters matching Dart's most important threads, and one chapter containing some of his other posts. "
    Devoted to the Cult

PaulsRabbit eBooks

These are psuedos obvioulsy?? or not?
  26. Anonymous Member

27. RightOn Member

28. RightOn Member

Listen up bitches and glorious bastards alike....

We are a measley FORTY ONE names away from hitting 1000

Please ask any exs that you know, if there is anyone that can be added to the list that we have missed or if they have just left and spoke out.

Again it must be their real names to keep the list credible and they would have had to speak out publically against COS, via internet, newspaper, interview,Youtube or what have you or protested.

Now is a great time to be added to the list, especially with all that is currently going on.
    Let's hit that 1000!! (please?)

DO EEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

That post seems to be saying he was in some other cult that CAN had info on, then learned what Scientology was doing to CAN.

He was already on the list, that additional link was added to his entry though, thanks.

Waiting for others to vote in this thread for adding this one or not.
  33. RightOn Member

I tried to confirm Deo Morto a long while back, but I came up with zilch.
    So I don't know.

We need for the exs to ask around. I am pretty sure they know people who should be on this list and who would want to be added to the list.
  34. RightOn Member

This is where I originally found Deo Morto's name
    RPF - DeoMorto's Testimony

Maybe someone can email the website it came from and ask if it is a pseudo and also ask if any other names want to be added? I have to get to work
    bernie@bernie.cncfamily.com <bernie@bernie.cncfamily.com>
  35. RightOn Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Belladonna Member

38. RightOn Member

I looked at his other post which says he had a lot of auditing.
    the link I provided with the name is not a link to the story you are talking about.
    here is a snip from that :

"I was becoming a better person through the exact scientistical techniques of Scientology! Or something! I am not certain they cured me from my problems, but I am very certain that they will not let me on the premises again! Their loss!

But before I made them regret ever meeting me, I spent many hours in “auditing” where they make you hold tomato soup cans connected to what they call an “E-Meter”! It is like a lie detector, only stupider! And the “auditor” who operates the machine is like a lie detector operator"
  39. RightOn Member

40. Belladonna Member

So you're pretty convinced that this band The Knötty Pine Coffins (album art inside)
    played for Tom Cruise at a Scientology gathering

and that Ingvar Jævel is a real name? You weren't suspicious about not getting any other google hits on those names besides in the blog? The story wasn't batshit insane enough for you? YHBT.

As a consolation prize, we'll keep our eyes on this one, shall we?
    Deirdre Saoirse Moen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.