Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotdog57 Member

re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

thank you for your help RIGHTON ,
    jerrey armstrong knew the greeberg , for sure because he told me so. but I never asked him about jerrey simmons.
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Oh man, they're great! Played at my friend's bar mitzvah. Nobody can touch their a capella "Smoke on the Water".
  3. ElenaP Member

Hello Peter,

Sorry for the loss of your father.

Thank you for speaking out also. I think this is the time.

Imagine if in this same moment every ex scientologist speaks out!!!

How can Scientology PR machine say" its a few apostates.."?

This is the time! We are outnumbering the scientologist that are still in, and everyone in the world should find out about that fact.
  4. hotdog57 Member

I saw the greenberg on a T V show a long time ago just for a few min, she was getting fair gamed big time.

you most likey will not find jerrey simmons any were ,

he got out of town fast and whent into hiding some were .
    not even sure if he is even alive.

the last time I talked to him was at least 10 years ago or more.
    the reason his name is so inportant, is because he had a big following. and a big name.
    to most of the old scientologist,

and one of the reason he had such a big group he had 2 DR degree and a lot of book he wrote . so doctor jerrey simmons
  5. hotdog57 Member

thank you Elenap , your post made me cry.
    because I was never able to say good by to my dad.
    because we were disconnected...

and his wife made sure I did,nt know he was ill intil it was to late..
    or intil he was in a comia. god bless you and anon .

on another note I am in touch with a least 20 ex scientolgost .

and the phone line is on fire spreading the word,
    D M know this and we are not going away any time soon.
  6. ElenaP Member

I am sorry to hear that...

I was almost gonna do the huge mistake of disconnecting my father, I am so happy and lucky I didnt, and if it was for the Ethics officer, I was suppose to.

But something didnt quite fit there, so I made an extra effort to sit with my father and make the situation lighter so that there wont be any antagonism towards me being staff in Skopje Mission. But most important, as I see now, is that my father made the extra effort to let me be, and I guess hope that I come to my senses by myself.

It turned out that after all two years later I decided for myself what is best.

I couldnt stop crying when I realised how much pain and worries I must have caused to my family. Now I can say that I made a mistake fighting to be right within Scientology.

Now I live a really happy life, cant wait to talk to my parents every day and to really LIVE LIFE and REALLY CARE about the people around me.

I was imprisoned in a machine these past years, you act as you are told to think by LRH policy and Scientology authorities.

Now I am getting out of the automaticities, I started to really experience things and be alive again.

I really hope that many other scientologists will get the courage to check for themselves about the things Scientology is not telling them, the facts they are hiding from them.
  7. hotdog57 Member

I did not see darren may name on the list ,
    some one should add his name,
    he has at least 20 or more utube out thier.
  8. RightOn Member

No Darren is not on the list. Do you know when he was in, his position, how he spoke out?
    I am need more facts to list.
    The other names you gave me I am not having too much luck with.
    I think the name is Jerry Simmons, not Jerrey
    And is his wife named Nola?

And as far as the Greenbergs, I need more info in order to list. First names, ect...
  9. Zak McKracken Member

It is not a mistake to fight to be right.

If your intention was - to better the world around you - that intention remained and remains true.

Your efforts were misdirected, into supporting a bloated and terrible creature that brings only misery and suffering to all.

Now is your great chance.

You may or may not need to fight; but you will be right (and sometimes wrong) in this world of ordinary, non-Dianetic creatures, and of wonders that LRH and his followers can not begin to imagine.
  10. hotdog57 Member

darren may is a good friend of mine, and we did a few utube together , thur the one human in vancover B C Canada,
    he was in for about 10 years he was public , and staff at vancover canada B C org.
    I should know for I got him out of scientology,
    how ever he is a free zoner , but I think he droped out of the free zone. or is going to soon.
  11. RightOn Member

added Darren, thanks
  12. hotdog57 Member

:cool: it is jerry.
    his wife name I think was Noli .
    how ever I am not 100 sure on her name bacause it,s been 30 years...

I wanted to thank you againe Righton for your time. and your help you are doing .
    I will get back to you on the greenbergs
  13. RightOn Member

You are quite welcome
  14. hotdog57 Member

I was thank full to see darren may name up their ,
    and I know it,s ok with darren to post it.

understand that, the other ex scientologist I know apox 20 more I do not see their names up their .

how ever they are not active in protesting most of them ,
    a lot of ex scientologist were mask at the protest , and even I do not know who they are, lol
  15. tazor Member

hotdog57, when ESMB is back up I'm sure that someone on there will know something about the Greenbergs, and the other people you mentioned.

Will check with them when I can.

Welcome, ElenaP! Nice to see you here. :)
  16. Vercingetorix Member

Okay, I'm mirroring the list on my blog
    List Of Ex-Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out RANTS & RAVES

I had intended to start a seperate blog just for this, but I figured that having too many blogs running at once would be too much for me, so I'm keeping them all in one place for now.
  17. RogerB Member

The Greenbergs are legit. They set a facility for Ex-Scns at their home in Altadena (just outside Pasadena, CA) and ran an annual event for Exies. This after the big blow-up of the Cof$ in '82 . . . they converted their mission into an alternative in competition to the Cof$.

Another name missing from the list is Mark Jones. Mark was Class 8 and OT7, E.D. London, later Tech Sec WW, and then ED Narconon US. But resigned the CofS over its corrupt attempt to pervert its justice system by ordering a Committee of Evidence his wife Ellen chaired to "find" the interested party guilty even though the honest Comm Ev found them not guilty. This in LA around 1983-5.

Mark then spoke out big time by setting up and publishing "The Free Spirit" to expose the Cof$ and its corruption and to provide a rallying point and source of help for all others leaving the church.

His is a name to be honored on this list!

RogerB
  18. RightOn Member

thanks!
    will add names later today when I can get to it.
    How shall the Greenbergs be listed? First names? how long in, what positions? publics?
    Keep 'em coming!
  19. AnonyMary Member

Oh, yes! Mike's video should be linked, too. It's very good for members and ex's to see.

Mary
  20. AnonyMary Member

Peter L Gillham is is out. He spoke to KESQ's Baca in this report. Former Home of L. Ron Hubbard to be Used as Scientology History Museum - KESQ.com Palm Springs, Coachella Valley - Weather, News, Sports:

Peter L Gillham is Peter F Gillham sr's son. Snr is still in Scientology. Daughter Janis Gillham-Grady and Peter (Jnr) are out and both have spoken out. Both should be on the list.

Janis Gillham-Grady & I corresponded on ARS about the name confusion and she corrected the record:
    Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
    Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
    Local: Mon, May 18 2009 3:17 pm
    Subject: Re: Channel 3: Former Home of HUBBARD to be $CN "History" Museum

> > Peter F. Gillham (Snr) was NOT who was being interviewed and is not
    > > Yvonne's son, he was Yvonne's first husband and father of her
    > > children.
    > > Peter L. Gillham (Jnr) is who was interviewed and the son of Yvonne.

> > Get your facts straight.

> > Also LRH returned to Rifle in Jan '78 not '79. LRH lived in Hemet in
    > > 1979 until Jan 1980.

> > Janis Gillham-Grady- Hide quoted text -

> > - Show quoted text -

> oh, so the spelling of the last name in the article is incorrect?
    > Sorry. I went by the spelling of the last name in the article (Gilham)
    > as compared to the name in the completions list ( Peter F Gilham),
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/peter-f.-gilham....
    > knowing full well he was not Peter Gillham the vitamin and suppliment
    > guy who is still involved in Scientology. I did not know that the
    > elder Peter ( F ) Gillham was ever married to Yvonne, nor that the
    > Peter of the article was born of their marriage, so my apology for the
    > error.

> Peter L Gillham's speaking out will no doubt have more repercussions
    > than I thought. That being said, are you related to them, as well? Are
    > you out of scientology?

> As for the rest of your comments, you need to reply to Gerry
    > Armstrong's post.

> Mary McConnell- Hide quoted text -
    > - Show quoted text -

Thanks Mary for making the correction known.

Yes, I am the sister of Peter L. Gillham (jr). I was born in Scn and joined the SO when I was 11 years old in Jan '68. I am one of the original four
    Commodore's Messengers and worked directly with LRH for many years on the Apollo, in Clearwater/ Dunedin and in California. Myself and other long term Messsengers became targets of David Miscavige as he was grabbing his unauthorized power of the Church of Scn and we were in his way.

Scientology as it is lead today by Miscavige, is not the Scientology
    that it was intended to be. Janis Gillham-Grady

Channel 3: Former Home of HUBBARD to be $CN "History" Museum - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups
  21. pooks Member

I vote NO. It should only be people who are truly out. Not those still hiding.
  22. leafs Member

IMHO only people with full names should be listed. This doesn't take away from those who speak out anonymously or partially anonymously, but that's not the purpose of the list. A list of citizens with their full names who have been members of Scientology and criticized it afterwards in a public manner.
    Again, it's great when others speak up too and it's completely fine to do so anonymously or in private.
  23. flabbalanche Member

I should qualify since I was "in" for many years, and I have been to two Anon protests - one in SF with Tommy Gorman and also the 9000 moar march in DC.

My name is Bryon Kingsley Eckert. Add me to your list.

I gave $20K to the IAS, but you won't see my name there. I have a lot of good friends on staff at Mountain View org. I hope they wake up someday.
  24. RightOn Member

Will add your name gladly Byron!! Should you be listed as staff?
  25. hotdog57 Member

:cool: The list is scientology worst night mare .

We are coming out from all around the world and joining up .

to bring deliverance and rescue people from danger and slavery.

D M fear tactics do not work any more and that is why we will Win.

Peter Devaney jr
  26. fitch2000 Member

Had an idea, not sure about it tho.

When the list is finished, with all appropriate information included such as posts held, dates left, links to their speaking out etc

How about a flier to give to the handlers when they come out to play? Then they could see it's not just a "few" exes that are speaking out.
  27. re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

I made a post over at ESMB just a few minutes ago. Got my first bite.

Allen Stanfield. In for 16 years, out for 9. He has a blog.
  28. hotdog57 Member

if any ones worried about the list ,
    the list could easy be certified ,
    most of the ex scientologist who have spoken out have utube out their ,

you take me peter devaney jr , who is new on the list ,

and I have from 30 to 50 utube out their .

or darren may that was put on the list just yesterday he has about 30 utube . it,s just a idea thats all,

it all depends on how much work some one wants two put into it, and their other ways to certify..
    this way their no question of the list and the active scientologist can not lie their way out of this one.
  29. Anonymous Member

I really wish I were not co(r)nfused between this post and the blog, please help?
    I am confused about the names...or am I just thick?
  30. re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Hmmmm. I don't know what you are co(r)nfused about but co(r)nfused you are. This is a thread which lists all Ex-Scientologists who have spoken out. Alan is one of those people. Alan has a blog which is related to his speaking out.

Makes sense yet?
  31. hotdog57 Member

does Allen stanfield know vallery standfield , the reason why I ask this is vallery was a good friend of the greenberg , and I lost her phone number
  32. Anonymous Member

I am uncertain as to whether or not I should add my name to the list. I have spoken out, anonymously but with enough detail in my story that anyone who knew me would know me. I've protested, and my face is out there, but I am still a bit leery about 'going all the way'. Was a decision made about just using partial names? I suppose it does kind of defeat the purpose.....
  33. hotdog57 Member

if osa has your picture it does not matter ,
    but its up to you ,
    all I can tell you is that osa can not fight all of us and I believe it safe to put your name out their , but no worries
  34. re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

I don't believe they are into doing partial names.

I really want to say, "YES! Come out say your name they can't hurt you." But I myself have not come out due to family connections that would be damaged. But if it wasn't for my family I would be out.

So if it's not a family thing, and you are worried about their reprisal, don't be. Their bark is worse than their bite. There are so many speaking out and so much anonymous activity that they can't be everywhere at once.

Plus this list and all the anti-scn activity is like a snowball effect. The bigger the list is the easier it gets for someone else to add their name. So adding your name in some small way helps other come out too.

But don't do it if it's not right for you for whatever reason. But I'll love you forever if you do. :) Oh, heck, I'll love you either way so do whatever you gotta do.
  35. alexm Member

Anyone know if Kevin Creech is related to Mike Creech of San Fran org?
  36. Anonymous Member

Anonymous works. Help yourself.
  37. re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Thank you for your sage wisdom.
  38. re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Got another ESMB hit.

James Anderson, 25 years a Scientologist, Ex AOSH ANZO DIR I+R / MAA, Auditor, Patron of IAS, declared
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.