Customize

Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorelei Member

re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

DATA OVERLOAD, yeyz!

I assume Jason Beghe and Tommy Gorman are on the list. If not, they should be.
  2. RightOn Member

I think this would be a good idea, but it should not be made for at least a month fromnow, so we can have as many names as possible on it.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

A video could be designed that would easily expand to include more names. For example, a narration audio track which is not reading the list of names (saying whatever you like), playing over the list scrolling on the screen. More names added? Just re-render with the same audio track but the new list onscreen. The list could be made to scroll faster when more names are added, to take the same amount of time overall and thus fit into the video no matter how many names are added. (Eventually it'd get too long, but that's a good problem to have.)
  4. pooks Member

I vote to put Freezone next to their name.
  5. chrisanon Member

Hey, pooks, you posted earlier about Miscavige undeclaring people and letting them back in? (Possibly in another thread, but it's relevant to this one.)

WTF!?! I thought that was just a rumor! Can you tell me more?
  6. anuslight Member

7. RightOn Member

I mentioned it too. I remember that Tory said on a vid that DM has a list of good SP"s and bad SP's now. She said that COS were contacting people to rejoin.
  8. whoever Member

Haven't they done that before? I remember something about an amnesty, years ago. Anyway, it's not surprising--they need more money coming in. And I imagine the people who take them up on it still have to do make amends somehow to get back in.
  9. hotdog57 Member

...it,s possable to undeclare people but most unlikey ,
    any one on that list is a S P .
    any anon member is a S P.

if you leave Scientology you are a S P .
    I did not know who anon was ,

when I frist started protesting ,
    but I did know,
    my ENEMY.
    ENEMY IS MY FRIEND
  10. tazor Member

Yeah, they'd have to do something major as far as amends go like buy a zillion sets of the basics to "donate to libraries." Whatever they'd have to do would involve money and would take years to complete. In reality they would be scammed out of a lot of money and then probably not let back into the cult anyway.
  11. RightOn Member

Well Tory's vid wasn't that long ago, don't know when it exactly it came out.
    but it was pretty recent
  12. whoever Member

I wasn't saying there was any connection between what Tory's talking about and the times they've done it in the past--just sayin' I don't think it's a brand-new tactic.
  13. chrisanon Member

Oh, okay. Thx. I hadn't heard. I'll look up the vid.
  14. pooks Member

Hi Chrisanon,

I don't remember posting that unless it was in one of the email leaks. I do remember reading that the C of S was undeclaring some people to get them back into the money making machine but I'm sorry to say I don't have any specifics on that.
  15. Ann O'Nymous Member

I quite like what the list is becoming. Keep on the good work !
  16. RightOn Member

LIST MOVED TO TOP OF THE THREAD FOR BETTER VISABILITY.
  17. anon1mous Member

May I suggest that we standardize the formatting (while not going overboard) of the list?

How about something like this:
    Firstname Lastname | Time in and/or post details (i.e. 10 years OSA) | [Xenulibrary] [Forum] [Personal] [Video] [Other]

It's a small thing, but having it look pretty increases the legitimacy and appeal.
  18. RightOn Member

The list will be polished as it grows. I am tying to add stuff as I get it. People have been sending me info and filling in the blanks, which has been helpful.

If anyone want to take a chunk of names liek say... all the names in "C" and get all the blanks filled in,that would be great. Just please tell everyone and ME what names you are working on, so people and myself won't double up and work on the same set.

Once the "bones" of the list are set up, then I will be able to work on making it look and read better. The beginning of next week is when I will have some mornings to work on it more.
  19. themadhair Member

20. themadhair Member

Pete Griffith, 3 years on staff and 3 years as mission ED in UK, YT channel - YouTube - pedrofcuk's Channel
  21. TrevAnon Member

sticky request...?
  22. RightOn Member

YES YES YES!!!!
  23. TrevAnon Member

LOL :)
  24. i'mglib Member

Someone just "came out" on OCMB, on the thread about how the cult uses PC folders to threaten people.
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Cult uses exes PC folder in public in attempt to humiliate

Gary Sekigahama

25. RightOn Member

heh heh, still not done fapping I guess....
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

May I again suggest creating a wiki?
  27. Anonymous Member

Waaay ahead of you. Stay tuned to this channel.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. RightOn Member

30. Anonymous Member

Latest catch from ESMB:

31. star eht Member

the Jean-Paul Dubreuil listed came forth with a book about scientology called 'les coulisses de la Scientologie' wich could be roughly translated as 'the backstage of scientology/Scientology's backstage'

just sayin'
  32. peterstorm Member

And another

Pierre Wetzel, french-TV interview

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1477756518712810414]« 66 minutes » l’enquête consacrée à la scientologie, 2008/05/06[/ame]

Scientology library: “Pierre Wetzel”
  33. Dallas T Member

I nominate Dallas Hill, born into Scn, ex-Sea Org 98-99 Snr HCO CCInt; 99-02 Snr HCO Int; (met Jenna '01) '02 Locked in basement, lived in Big Bear with PAC Security and RTC, PAC Mill for 2-3 weeks; 02-04 Dissem FLO, 04 - ACT Org Ideal Org Msn, Australia, '05 Dissem FLO, command team to Dissem PAC, left the S.O. - THANK GOD!!!; '06 gave up on Scn; '08 spoke out and was followed, threatened, etc. so haven't stopped since.
  34. RightOn Member

Would be helpful if you have a link to your story?
    Are you just coming out with your full name now?
  35. RightOn Member

Need a vote on this one people. yay or nay?
    How long was he actually in? Was it is only a few courses?
    The article stated:
    "Christopher has hit out at Scientology, telling how he opted out of becoming a member "
    SO I say NAY to adding him to the list
  36. Schwabe Member

Speeling:
    Vickie Ford-OTVII, left after nine yearsInterview --> Vickki Ford (checked link / interview)
  37. re: Big List Of Ex Scientologists Who Have Spoken Out

Me too!! - Since I didn't make it onto the scamcults official enemies list, I'm thankful to make it onto this one...

Thomas Henry Sørensen : Guardian's Office for a short while, late 1979 to spring '81..

My story on OCMB / How the hell did I ever buy that shit?

38. da5id Administrator

Dallas Hill as in the husband of Jenna Miscavige Hill. No, not coming out for the first time :)
  39. anon1mous Member

I disagree! In the same manner that Scientology uses celebrities to legitimize Scientology, we can shoot them down by saying that Jason Beghe, Christopher Reeve, and Nicole Kidman have all proven that Scientology doesn't work. He was in (see this, detailing his experiences while inside), he believed, he was out, he spoke out.

Please add his name!
  40. RightOn Member

oh crap, missed that little notation. DUH.
    Didn't make the connection.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.