Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incredulicide Member

• Leah Remini - left after 37 years - OT V, Sea Org for 1 year, Clearwater, Los Angeles - article
    http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/...t-after-leaving-scientology-im-not-about-shut
    Good enough for me.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. wolfbane Member

^^Not shutting up shouldn't be hard since Nicole has done all the talking so far. Perhaps she should actually try saying something publicly first, as in opening her mouth and making a statement critical of the CoS, before she lays a claim to not shutting up.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Incredulicide Member

Agreed, though given in the same wiki edit I added a guy that just said "Thanks" for being added to a facebook group, and another person that just listed their business, she definitely met our standards for inclusion.
  4. wolfbane Member

^^That's also lame imo. Next thing you know, we'll be counting people who lurk ESMB because they looked at something critical.
  5. Incredulicide Member

6. RightOn Member

The mission statement for the Free and Able site says it all. If a person signs up there, then they are agreement to the mission statement which speaks out against COS. And only if we can find them as a former member in COS, if they said something them selves on their listing or found something on the net elsewhere.
    Edited: their mission statement:
    "Free and Able exists to cut the economic noose imposed by corrupt Church of Scientology leaders against ex-members and Independent Scientologists through disconnection, defamation and discrimination, including efforts to ruin CoS whistleblowers by torpedoing their source of income or running off their customers."

As far as the other guy on FB thanking somone, he is also in completions and the last thing he did was n 2007. Plus I asked if someone can get more validtion for the guy so everyone will be happy.

As far as "In Touch" mag. goes, I don't think she would give them an exclusive response. I am not buying it.
    Wolfbane agreed on that too.
    Can't we all just get along? LOL
    Love you guys
  7. wolfbane Member

Yes. The "Free and Able" mission statement is solid proof imo. I have np with those. But FB is called FAILbook for a reason, thus I think that one is weak as is the tabloid claim of Leah making an exclusive comment.

Lurve you moar!
  8. RightOn Member

I also agree about FB, but this one particular guy had a tad more on him and we asked for more
    Lurve you mostest
  9. RightOn Member

If Leah was added to the list, she has to come off until she speaks herself!
  10. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Incredulicide Member

Enough?
    At this point I'd need some pretty conclusive evidence refuting these articles to remove her.
  12. RightOn Member

I already saw that
    they are just requoting the In Touch article with the same quotes that say nothing

"We stand united, my family and I, and I think that says a lot about who we are, and what we're about"
    "nobody is going to tell me how to think" ......or whatever

so does my family. And still NOT speaking out
    • Like Like x 1
  13. wolfbane Member

The full quote made to PEOPLE magazine is odd to say the least:
    Without knowing what the specific question was she responded too, those remarks strike me as a vague run-around where she is going out of her to NOT say the word "Scientology." But I hate all things celebrity so I say let RO have the final word on it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

no Leah on the list until she opens her OWN yapper
    I am sick and tired of Nicole being her mouthpiece. It doesn't even make sense at this point.
    I might understand if it was to protect friends and family members still in, but her whole family has already left and her so called scilon friends have dumped her.
    so SPILL Leah!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Incredulicide Member

I created a poll at https://whyweprotest.net/community/...the-former-members-who-spoke-out-list.112695/ for more input on her addition.
  16. RightOn Member

I see that and I responded and voted a big no.
  17. amaX Member

Craptacular camera phone pic of the last paragraph of the People Mag article about Remini.
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/...-left-scientology.112258/page-18#post-2334114

For those of you who don't want to lick the ling...here's part of the content:

Jennifer Lopez, a non-Scientologist, is one. "They're best friends and they're fine," Nicole says. REMINI HASN'T YET DECIDED WHETHER SHE'LL RENOUNCE ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S TEACHINGS ENTIRELY.

REMINI HASN'T YET DECIDED WHETHER SHE'LL RENOUNCE ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S TEACHINGS ENTIRELY.

REMINI HASN'T YET DECIDED WHETHER SHE'LL RENOUNCE ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S TEACHINGS ENTIRELY.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. amaX Member

I agree with wolfie and RO that Leah Remini should NOT be included on The Big List at this time.

She's doing a great job of skirting the issue and I can only hope this little dance she's doing is causing bigtime major tension in DM's inner sanctum.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. rickybobby Member

Yeah, doesn't count as "speaking out."
    • Like Like x 2
  20. AnonMishka Member

I agree with no until she speaks out. Speaking through her sister and all these vague quotes don't mean anything.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. RightOn Member

can anyone confirm this guy? not in completions
    can someone crosspost on ESMB?
    Rick Milam

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/07/26/ishmael/#comments
    "Part is the tech. I have to confess that I have little experience with it. I was on staff at the LA org and then a year in the Sea Org in the early 70′s. more...."
  22. Anonymous Member

So your opinion is that all Independent Scientologists, including all of those we took from the Indie 500 List, should be removed from the Big List of those who spoken out against the Church of Scientology? Ok then. Let me know, because I and others submitted a shit load of those names to be included on the Big List.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. amaX Member

Yes. But only if you're the only one who has to work on it.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

:eek:
    • Like Like x 2
  25. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  26. DeathHamster Member

I'm sure that CoS has shredded his records long time ago, just like with Charles Manson. Their story has a lot of holes and smokescreen, but it's probably too late to get the real facts. (For example, after he made threats and sent in a toy tank in San Francisco, did they file a police report?)

The thing is, he was judged to be insane, which makes his statements questionable without dox. It's a fact that he used violence, shooting four people and paralyzing one below the waist for life. I can't see that he benefits the list, contrariwise, I think having a violent psycho-shooter drags the whole list down. (Not to insult the current Mr. Godeka, who appears to be a model patient after real medical help.)

Put him in the same class as Mario Majorski aka Epic Swords Guy. (Trying to walk into the Celebrity Centre with two swords isn't exactly speaking out against Scientology either.)
    small_Mario.jpg
  27. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

It seems so. No idea why.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Incredulicide Member

30. RightOn Member

I am sure she will have to be added back on soon
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

33. RightOn Member

now if we can only find his brother Jose speaking out ^^
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Shouldn't Christie King Collbran be on with her new married Christie Rinder or something?
  38. Anonymous Member

Has she herself spoken out? Any quotes? I've never heard a word myself.
  39. Anonymous Member

Yes. She had her own media interview at one point that was quite fabulous.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Incredulicide Member

We normally use the name they were in with, so people that knew them while in can find them easier. We do add name changes as "aka".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.