Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

need comfirmation on Daniel Wentzel blog comments
    "I too was guilty of allowing this off-tech behaviour to perpetuate and so was duped. But NO MORE! "
    http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/pretorias-heydays-over-before-they-began/comment-page-1/

also Andre Blignaut
    "Andre Blignaut on March 1, 2014 at 7:31 pm said:
    How do I get myself declared? I am very tired of all the scientollogy junk mail and hope that being declared might put a stop to it as it is an awful waste of paper. Also Bare faced messiah seems like a far more credible account of events than the official party line to me."
    https://backincomm.wordpress.com/whos-declared/

and
    George Yiangou- CONFIRMED
    on March 3, 2014 at 10:16 am said:
    As requested before, please take me off this mailing list. While I’m saying ‘adios’ again, I see that this blog represents ‘friends of our enemies are our friends’ think. The guys with objections who need to do A to E steps are suddenly aligning with people who never really grasped the subject in the first place!
    “Pat on shoulder (chuckle) – yeah mate welcome to the club I always hated them too, nothing to do with my own actions,,,”
    Pu – lease!! take me off this mailing list.
  2. RightOn Member

3. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

doesn't say he is doing it tho. I went by the "while I'm saying adios again"
    his last thing in completions was in 2006
  5. Incredulicide Member

I guess that can be read both ways, I saw it as "I'm saying adios again [to this blog]" but I suppose [to the church] is more likely if he's the kind that keeps leaving/rejoining the CoS.. gonna have to keep an eye on him (he'll never be allowed back on course in his "lower conditions" so don't expect completions even if he returns).
    I very much doubt the "Clearsoft" WISE company he had in 2001 is the same one I found at http://www.clearsoftinc.com/about.html
  6. RightOn Member

I think you are right about George Yiangou, take him off for now. I went back to look at the comments after his and they are more or less saying he is "still in. "
    Comments like he is "afraid to look", and "go back and be a good boy" and such.
    so take him off for now, maybe in a few months he will wake up and join the indies or better yet, further wake up and drop it all together
    Back to 2201
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

Brad Halsey, 1957-2014 | The Underground Bunker

On Sunday, Brad Halsey took his own life. He was 56.

Many of you know him for the 11-minute rant he posted last year to YouTube, calling out Tom Cruise for the way Scientology was declaring people “suppressive persons” — excommunicating them, sometimes for no reason at all.

Brad was also a critic of the Underground Bunker. He had left the Church of Scientology because of his unhappiness with its leader, David Miscavige, but he still believed strongly in L. Ron Hubbard and the ideas behind Scientology. So he would skewer us, usually at our Facebook page, about the way Hubbard’s ideas tend to be criticized here. We really got into it with him a few times, trading barbs and zingers — and he usually ended up calling us “bro” in a sarcastic manner.

We only wish we had the chance to spar with him again. Brad Halsey was a talented man and a colorful character.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation with Brad’s brother, Eric Halsey, who had come down to Tampa from Gainesville after his brother’s body was discovered by neighbors on Tuesday.

“I was living with him when he got into Scientology. He seemed to be into it. But then he seemed to shift gears when the new guy came in,” Eric says, referring to Miscavige. “Brad got labeled an ‘SP’ two years ago, and I think that prompted the videos he was making.”

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2014/03/07/brad-halsey-1957-2014/
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

SHIT!
    This is so sad.
    RIP Brad, pain can no longer find you.
  9. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

I am sad to see that list getting longer
  11. RightOn Member

12. Incredulicide Member

Moti Morel is listed at http://scnil.org/english/about-us/
    Also there's a Moti Mor-Haym, donor to The Way to Happiness, mentioned in a weekly magazine, November 18 2008, which could be a mistranslation of Motti Morell.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Incredulicide Member

14. RightOn Member

on his blog comment he himself spells it motti
  15. Incredulicide Member

Yes that's how I spelled it when I added him to the list, I also note the last name as he and the completions spell it is Morell with a double-l. I was just answering why it sounded familiar to you :)
  16. I haven't seen mister ALAIN TIZIOLI and spouse CLAUDE TIZIOLI for such a long time around celebrity center in paris
    oh by the ay long ago there was this guy a talentful and funny street artist named TAGH l'explorateur
    long time since i last saw his piece of art bike parked in the celebrity center vinicity
    I have no news about a former pharmacian mister JEAN DUPUIS
    are all these pepole blown away from cult ?
    maybe there are in the freezone ?
  17. RightOn Member

oh sorry, just woke up. yawnnnnn!
  18. RightOn Member

hey nono!
    well if they speak out, we'll find him!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Incredulicide Member

We only know about the ones that have spoken out using their real names, no idea about TAGH l'explorateur or JEAN DUPUI.
    Both ALAIN TIZIOLI and spouse CLAUDE TIZIOLI are on the list so yes they blew :)
    http://whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out#T
    • Alain Tizioli - left after 32 years - OT VII, Class 2 Auditor, staff for 18 years, 15 years in OSA, DSA, gave $50,000 to the IAS, CC Portland, 3 years Mission of Nice, France - on the Indie 500 list
    • Claude Tizioli - left after 32 years - OT V, Class 4 Auditor, staff for 12 years, 11 years in OSA, DSA, gave $50,000 to the IAS, CC Portland, 1 year Mission of Nice, France - on the Indie 500 list
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

ahh they already have!
  21. RightOn Member

need confirmation on George Hamilton.

"I am not a highly experienced auditor – but my TRs are half decent and I know how to use and read a meter. And I care for people. I have been off lines from the C of S for many years – but with the guidance of am independent trained C/S, I took a close relative in for a few sessions.... moar

http://www.iscientology.org/scientology-blog/440-i-lost-my-preclear
  22. RightOn Member

23. RightOn Member

needs confirming
    lorenzoe giorgio - shows his pic
    http://lareception.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/il-ruolo-della-terra-di-l-r-h/#comments

edited ok wait he signs hss name as Francesco and Luana (there is a pic of the both of them)

translation:
    Amarillo,Free,VWD!
    Me andCamilaarereallyproudof youforthework you havedone andfor people who havedone thatwas possible.
    I have a terriblerespect forall those whoare doingsomething about it,I have a great joytoall those whocontact mebecause'readin the Blogposts andall commentsand giveconfidenceto ourgood faithrather thanto the structure ofDM.
    Besides"whatseedsget."
    AScientologyfreedomoutsideofmonopoly,thiswas andis the purposefor whichthe front deskcame to life.
    A big hug.
    Francesco&Luana
    http://lareception.wordpress.com/20...testa-ot-1-libero-attesta-solo-nots/#comments

huh?
    Who is Camilla?

ok apparently that is his blog

also Billy Cage same link
  24. Incredulicide Member

25. Incredulicide Member

Finished! Of the 17 names in that post 13 had one or more subsequent variations in spelling. Hopefully adding the variations to the wiki will prevent recurrence.
  26. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Incredulicide Member

28. RightOn Member

fucking search :(
  29. RightOn Member

30. Incredulicide Member

• Janet Ballantyne - aka Janet Akpobome - left after 30 years - Clear, NED auditor - blog comment
    The comment is with the last name Akpobome, the completions is with the last name Ballantyne, the connection is via the facebook disconnected targets group and her meetup page where she includes both last names with a photo:
    member_12416505.jpeg
    • Like Like x 2
  31. RightOn Member

32. TrevAnon Member

33. TrevAnon Member

34. RightOn Member

35. RightOn Member

36. TrevAnon Member

First at K.
  37. RightOn Member

38. TrevAnon Member

39. RightOn Member