Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incredulicide Member

2. wolfbane Member

Apologies in advance RO, I know how you hate going backwards. But this seemed worthy of consideration: do we by chance have any wrong names on the list that shouldn't really be there?

From: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-black-bag-department/#comment-39656
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

I know Montalvo was taken off the list

non of the other names are on the list that I saw. Unless they are spelled differently
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

ok so this name Silvia Llorens? Her name is mucho familiar.
    She visited the Dror Center. Is this another case of a wacky spelled name again?
    I think she is already on somewhere since this story was from Nov 1st?
    http://scnil.org/english/2012/11/01/the-mecca-of-scientology-inc/
    If not......
    Silvia Llorens - left after 24 years, Sea Org for 24 years, Class IX Auditor, Cramming Officer at Flag, COS completions
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/s/silvia-llorens.html

OR possibly more info if she is already on?
    I did a search on the Wiki and couldn't find it. Maybe spelled differently?
    I did a search on the wiki for just the name Silvia too

Also about the Wiki, when visiting it, the link for the Big List doesn't hit you right in the face on the home page at all, it is kind of hard to find. Can we change this?
  5. firebug Member

Already on the Wiki
    http://whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/Former_Church_of_Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

6. RightOn Member

then why didn't she come up in the search? I even searched by just Silvia

well at least there is another link for her
  7. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Incredulicide Member

Thanks, added her to the wiki, still looking up John.
    By searching the wiki page with the browser's own built-in Find Bar (Ctrl F) for Silvia and pressing F3 to cycle through them, Silvia Lloréns was the 3rd result for me.
    BTW, the new link has exactly the same text as the existing one.
  9. Incredulicide Member

10. RightOn Member

11. RightOn Member

12. I usually don't comment on people's qualifications for the List, but I will this time. The Pro E-meter Course should certainly be enough. Before doing that course he had to do the Student Hat, the Pro-TRs Course and the Upper Indoc TRs Course. In Scientology that is some serious training even if one did not go on to do an actual Auditor course. None of those courses are in Div 6 (the Public Division for introductory courses). All are in the Academy for auditor training and exec training..
  13. Incredulicide Member

Sorry the "if that's enough" was about that being identifying enough as actually his completion as opposed to a completion of one of the other John L. Smiths that were/are in Scientology. There was no question that otherwise the completion is more than satisfactory as a qualification.
    Because of the matching middle initial I tend to err on the side of adding him with that completion and leave it up to others to disprove it.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

We need someone to cross post John L. Smith and his photo form that link on ESMB and see if we have any bites. The pro meter course was dated 1985, so it could be him.
    Someone has to know him in the Indie pool.
    Ironic the name is John smith , you couldn't get a more generic name. lol
    At least there is a "L"
  15. RightOn Member

need to confirm Maria Spencer, not in completions, but several posts on different blogs
    She knows the Freemans
    "I was a representative from AOSHDK and for Flag at the time.I had been in the church
    for 30 years /worked at St Hill with Ron and Mary Sue and their children and many many
    old timers there "
    http://scnil.org/english/2013/08/21/grand-tour-of-the-indies-2013/
  16. RightOn Member

17. RightOn Member

can someone PLEASE update the other list? It is SO much easier to find people there
    It is WAY behind
  18. RightOn Member

19. RightOn Member

20. RightOn Member

Morris Adams needs confirming. comments on several Indie blogs
  21. RightOn Member

Anni Doré formerly Anna Magnusson
    needs confirming maybe cross post on ESMB
    "I found a way out for myself,my husband and my two small children,in the early 80s.
    LOVE is the answer,from your families and amoungst yourselves.
    My first message as a Human Being who escaped……
    Anni"

thereis only a Johanna Magnusson in compltions. and the years don't match the story unless she went back in
    http://leavingscientology.wordpress.com/leaving-the-so/
  22. RightOn Member

23. RightOn Member

24. RightOn Member

John Crowley- left after 40 years, staff for 5 years, Asho, Boston Org, Guardians office, Clear, Class 4 Auditor, filled out online submission

can't find anything else on this guy . kinda strange for being in for 40 years.
    needs more sauce
  25. Incredulicide Member

I take it the "time in" is from the online submission? Because from his post it's evident that the first day he stepped foot in a Scientology "Church" was also the last day.
    My question is, did he consider himself a Scientologist in that year after buying Dianetics until his first time inside the CoS?
    Or have we lowered the bar to include someone who was just part of their stats because (as he answered in the video when asked how long he was a member) "I bought a book"?
    BTW, which book did he buy from the CoS? He says the "Dianetics" book was purchased from a Drug Store. If I was to hazard a guess I'd say he sent in the card from inside the Dianetics book which is when he became a part of their "stats", and perhaps the "Self Analysis" book was the one he bought via mail order from the CoS?

Edit: I considered not posting these questions because he did "attend an event", but it was on the same day he got the personality and introductory "pinch" tests. In any case (not that there's one to invalidate :p) I did add him to the wiki, pending answers.
  26. TrevAnon Member

I have gone to the Amsterdam org some years ago, and some 30 years ago I bought Dianetics at a second hand book store. Does that count as being a Scientologist? :p

Inb4Trevanon=OSA :)
    • Like Like x 2
  27. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

it was from an online submission form as stated
  29. Anonymous Member

30. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 3
  32. Incredulicide Member

• Jillian Schlesinger - left after 14 years - born in, staff, Sea Org for 11 years, volunteer at age 15, HGB, Los Angeles, Las Vegas - video interview
    I'll change the video link to a playlist link of all the videos once they're posted.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. RightOn Member

ahhh love the smell of fresh Big List meat in the morning

#2210 -Jillian Schlesinger - left after 14 years - born in, staff, Sea Org for 11 years, volunteer at age 15, HGB, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, video interview

Wow! can someone say inurement? Moar proof!
    • Like Like x 3
  34. TrevAnon Member

:p
  35. RightOn Member

hey it's early :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

Michelle Seward- COS completions
    "Seward has had to stay quiet for quite some time, due to existing litigation and fear of retaliation from the Church of Scientology.
    Seward's involvement with the Church of Scientology and her departure in 2009, are a big part of this case and the tragedy that has occurred with her clients, family and friends."
    http://www.michelleseward.org/
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michelle-steward.html

Rinder :
    "Yeah Michelle. Glad to see her publicly speaking out!"

vote? I say yes
    • Like Like x 1
  38. wolfbane Member

Yes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.