Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrevAnon Member

2. amaX Member

i vote no.

i have some suggestions and questions.

how come it's so difficult to actually find the whole big list of ex's? is it in the op of this thread? do i need to scroll and find it or go to another link? can i google it?

i think all signs promoting the big list should be in neon colors so that people notice them. signage is so important. could the op make up hundreds of neon signs announcing the big list and then mail them out to all the different chanology cells? that would be awesome.

how come there hasn't been a press release and media blitz about this list? i don't think people are trying hard enough.

shouldn't the thread title be shorter and punchier? <3 The BIG List of Ex's! <3 or something similar. but not too much different because what i wrote is awesome.

are you sure the big list is complete? how much effort is put into checking the big list on a daily basis?

i have to give this some more thought. i'll be back as soon as i come up with more questions.
  3. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. RightOn Member

hey Incred, can you weigh in on Michelle Steward? Can't PM you
  5. Incredulicide Member

"Seward has had to stay quiet" sounds past tense, so I vote yes.
  6. Incredulicide Member

Yes! A video should be made by two women in front of a door, selling the door knob as a way to get the list in super hyper tones smiling and agreeing with each other, provided the two women are amaX and magoo44 ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

Maybe I can help you here?

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

ok great Trev. let me cull some info from the link
  12. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 3
  13. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

yes!
    and also cull all names that we have been looking for to confirm. They get lost in the shuffle in this thread. I wonder if we should have a separate thread for that.
    Would that help? "Names That Need Confirming For the Big List" ??
    Although the OP won't be edible. Too bad, because we would be able to cross off any that were found as we go.
    vote?
  19. Incredulicide Member

No reply on the talk page of that IP about the edit. The same IP again tried to remove the entry for Arthur Krowitz today without any comment and again it was reverted. Each time it happens I mention it, thus increasing the likelihood that this thread will be in the google search results for that name as much as the wiki list is.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  21. TrevAnon Member

22. RightOn Member

on the entry:
    Richard Lloyd - aka Richard Lloyd-Roberts - left after 15 years - Sea Org, declared, AOLA - blog comment, on the Indie 500 list

Shouldn't he be listed under "R" instead of "L" ??
    and the above should read the opposite?
    He is posting on Rinders blog as Richard Roberts and the blog comment above is under Richard Lloyd Roberts
    at any rate he should not be listed under "R"
  23. Incredulicide Member

No, both the blog comment and his Indie 500 listing (and another completion link) are under Richard Lloyd-Roberts. Lloyd was his last name while in for the majority of completions, and it became the beginning of a hyphenated last name while still in. It's not a middle name, and there's no evidence it was dropped from his last name while in.
    We always have and will continue to use the name they were most known as while still in for where they are listed, and add any changes as AKAs. There is no Richard Roberts in completions.
    Please provide the link to a comment as Richard Roberts and I'll add another AKA for him, under "L".
    Unless there's evidence he was better known while in as Richard Roberts, we're not going to move names around every time they decide to change them after already having left.
  24. RightOn Member

last comment on the page
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-bubble-is-leaking/#comments
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RightOn Member

reposting, can we have a vote?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. TrevAnon Member

27. tinfoilhatter Member

It means that the cult does not like the big list.

Maybe the big list should have its own facebook page and twitter account?
    • Like Like x 2
  28. RightOn Member

I do not do either, but it would be great for any new ways to get the Big List some legs.

Still need a vote on whether to cull unconfirmed names and start a new list for them.
    anyone?
  29. Anonymous Member

"Unconfirmed" or "unconfined" ?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. RightOn Member

both! LOL
  31. Incredulicide Member

32. RightOn Member

Still need a vote on whether to cull unconfirmed names and start a new list for them.
    anyone?
  33. TrevAnon Member

Next video for Jillian is up:

• Like Like x 1
  34. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

can we have a vote on Werner Lossau? 50 year COS veteran, now deceased.
    He was quoted several times and he left COS and never returned.
    "Werner had his last Solo session and phoned his Flag DofP, pronouncing himself complete and uninterested in OT8"

"He never returned to Flag for any handling, but delighted in long email correspondence with anyone at Flag willing to endure being called a robot and an idiot, or anyone elsewilling to receive his endless barrage of questions"

"In contrast to that view, Werner described Debbie Cook’s notorious email as “the most theta communication I have ever read

http://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/werner-lossau-rip/#more-1297
  38. TrevAnon Member

I'd say no, this is not Werner speaking out himself.

However, if we were to add all people about whom others say they were critical of the cult we would have >9,000 exes speaking out. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  39. TrevAnon Member

Well, if you insist... :)

I think it is in itself a good idea to get more entries for the big list.

I also think it would be lots of work:
    - go through this thread and the first thread to cull unconfirmed names speaking out
    - find other sources where people speak out
    - check if they have been added to the big list in the meantime
    - check if they are in completions, or if there is another way of confirmation that they were in the cult
    - put on the list of unconfirmed
    - check this list every now and then

Hate to say it, but I'm not sure if I want to do that much work or help doing it. :oops:
  40. RightOn Member

welcome to my world! lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.