Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

I thought why not post in both for more exposure?
    the reason for the other list was to have all the names in one spot instead of them being buried in the 124 pages ITT
  2. RightOn Member

I say yes to Alessandro.
    Still not enough sauce for Terrence James and the other kaymilarowe lings are no longer there
    No to Toth, she is speaking on Geir's site and she really doesn't say anything much. Need to find a better source?
    Romann is not posting with his full name, so I say no.
    Unless others can contact these people and ask if they want to be added, then the jury is still out on these except for Allessandro. IMO
  3. TrevAnon Member

Yay! Just got "like" no. 1000. :) Thanks!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

1001 get! And a big CHEERS! fer all ya've done Trev! Oh, and caeks for All!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. TrevAnon Member

6. TrevAnon Member

7. TrevAnon Member

8. TrevAnon Member

9. RightOn Member

ok we have a Jon Hunter- tells his story in a blog commnet, not in COScompletions, but has a youtube channel that posted many anti sci vids by other people

" was home schooled by my scientology parents. I also had to take classes at the local mission. The problem was I am gifted at mathematics. At age 14 I had to make a clay figure of an advanced quadratic equation. Despite all the indoctrination, something in me just felt it was crazy. Luckily my parents allowed me to read non-scientology books (as long as it wasn't communist, psych related or fiction) - which turned out to be their biggest mistake. Aged 17 I read Orwell, Dawkins, Darwin (which I secretly found clashed profoundly with L Ron's History of Man) amongst others. I was petrified they would find out about my doubts via usual methods (rock slamming etc.) but again I was lucky. I found my dads old emeter and played around with it. Soon I discovered I could keep a floating needle by practising the way I held the cans and applied pressure. I was pressured to join Staff at the closest Org which was over two hundred miles away but I left home instead. Thankfully I grew up far away from the closest Org and our local mission was rubbish at everything (it eventually folded). My parents escaped ten years later (they were useless at scientology anyway). We're on speaking terms today. My point is that there is no doubt Study Tech is a terrible way to educate a child and I am very pleased New Village Academy closed its doors. I think its sad though that there must be hundreds of children out there subject to Study Tech who are not as fortunate as I was."

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/18/ex...ttered-scientology-school/#comment-1128073589
    needs more sauce that his name is not a pseudo.
    will post in other thread too
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. TrevAnon Member

Next video for Jill is up

12. RightOn Member

13. RightOn Member

14. firebug Member

15. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. firebug Member

The 1991 list has separate sections for sp declared and those who have been expelled from the church
    Oliver is in the expelled section
    • Like Like x 2
  17. TrevAnon Member

^ Good one! Thanks.
  18. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Incredulicide Member

I must have missed how we're adding the name Allesandro with a completion for Alexandria.
    I couldn't tell a gender from the blog post and Google Translate seems to think Allesandro translates to Alexander.
  20. RightOn Member

whelp. put in both?
  21. TrevAnon Member

Just checked the SP expelled list against the names in the to be confirmed thread, but Delachaux was the only one whose name matched 100%. :(
  22. Incredulicide Member

How many guys would be named Alexandria? I think we should at the very least drop that and just go with the OT III Alex Russo completion. If someone disproves they are the same person/gender we can then claim name shortening amibiguity of gender as our excuse :p
  23. TrevAnon Member

Checked the big list against the expelled list with vertical search. You may want to add a link to the expelled list for the following people, especially for those where there are no completions.

Brian Ambry - no completions
    Kathy Bagley - no completions
    Joyce Barnes - no completions
    Richard Barnsley - no completions
    Mitch Beedie
    Gordon Bell
    Eldon Braun
    John Breakwell - no completions
    Gary Brown - no completions
    Michael Brown
    Britta Burtles - no completions
    Muriel Chen - no completions
    Paul Cooper
    Bent Corydon
    Sally Couper - no completions
    Joanne Dancer
    Olivier Delachaux - link to expelled list already there
    Mary Beth Gerlach - link to expelled list already there
    Emile Gilbert - no completions
    John Hansen
    Ray Harman - stated as declared, but no link
    Irene Hoffer
    Dave Holland - no completions
    Lynn Holland - no completions
    Ellen Jones
    Bill Lendriet
    Robert Levin - no completions
    Scott Mayer - no completions
    Colin Mills
    Rita Naman - no completions
    Gion Ragaz
    Ken Rose
    Todde Salen - no completions
    Perry Shepard - no completions
    Don Simons
    Penelope Smith
    Leif Soderlund - no completions
    Valerie Stansfield
    Marlene Toole - stated as declared, but no link
    • Like Like x 3
  24. TrevAnon Member

25. TrevAnon Member

26. TrevAnon Member

27. TrevAnon Member

28. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. TrevAnon Member

30. firebug Member

Irene Mumford
    Reconnection Independent Scientologist listing

Quote from her obituary published in Ivy magazine
  31. TrevAnon Member

Ok, so I checked all the entries in the big list for the dollar sign and the word "gave", and then totalled the amounts, so as to get an estimate of the total sum the exes gave to COS in some way.

I'm sure I made some mistakes this way, but the total was $ 10,220,050. :eek:
    • Like Like x 3
  32. RightOn Member

33. RightOn Member

34. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

36. RightOn Member

HA HA HA
    Fuck you COS!
    The only thing expanding these days is the The Big List!
    • Like Like x 3
  37. TrevAnon Member

Thomas Michael Moore aka Tom Berenger was on the list to be confirmed

Original proof of having spoken out
    - http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celebcrit.html#tomberenger
    - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/tom_berenger/biography.php

See also post https://whyweprotest.net/community/...who-have-spoken-out.42319/page-29#post-891385

Firebug did a nice post about him having been in

• Like Like x 2
  38. Incredulicide Member

39. firebug Member

Ewan Guy
    Reconnection Independent Scientologist listing

"Free Will",(Colin Guy), confirms Ewan as having been a member on ESMB

Now the bad news
    The listing for John Stevens is dubious
    Class 4 auditor - Reconnection Mag #7
    The reconnection issue is dated 1984
    The last cos completion date is 1989

The listing for Gary Fryer is probably a misspelling of Gary Fry
    article, video
    The article gives his name as Fryer, the video is of Gary Fry
    I can find no other mention of Fryer in relation to Cos on the net
    There are a number of hits for Fry e.g. http://cosmedia.freewinds.be/media/articles/dmi261298.html
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Incredulicide Member

You'll note that the wiki entry only mentions the Class 4 auditor completion which is from 1982
    Given how common that name is and the way the database combines similar names on the one page, we can safely ignore the 1989 "Clear" completion until someone proves it's not a different John Stevens.

I'd be inclined to argue for including Cecilia Garcia based on that same logic and the 17 years between the 80s completion (just before the Reconnection publication) and the next completion in the 1990s, but I did a googlefight name comparison:
    http://googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Cecilia Garcia&word2=John Stevens
    and it's not as common a name. Probably not a fair comparison, and I'm open to further discussion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.