Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

yeas known as "Bitty"

at Author Services Inc (ASI, before it became a glorified sales con outfit), Janet Light at International Association of Scientologists (IAS), Bitty Blythe Miscavige as Commanding Officer CMO Int, and Debbie Cook at Flag Service Organization.
    When Miscavige’s ordered criminal reg tactics of ASI were creating big external threats for the church, he blamed it all on Terri and blew her off.
    Bitty rose to the position of Inspector General – chiefly on the merits of her years’ long projects to help upgrade Flag into a two million dollars a week income cash cow. Janet was left to get on with it as she turned IAS into an even more profitable outfit, albeit out-exchange and criminal, than Flag.
    Bitty had her ups and downs and ups, but in the year 2000 she too was blown off by Miscavige’s misogynist behavior after having the temerity to challenge him.

SO I guess she can now be added?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TrevAnon Member

3. RightOn Member

not sure about Rebecca Thompson? Can we haz more sauce? Completions list a Rebecca "M" Thompson
    Kind of a common name
  4. RightOn Member

can you snoop around Larisa Smith's FB page a bit and see if you can find out if her parents are Larry and Sandra Smith?
    The cookie cutter site says she is 11 years old in her post. And her parents are the ones I named above. If you can confirm that it would be golden. The only Larisa Smith completions spells her name Larissa Smith
    So we don't know if the Larisa Smith on FB is Larisa Nicole Smith or not.
  5. TrevAnon Member

Couldn't find out who her parents are.

Could be just a friend. Pic:

Naamloos.png
  6. RightOn Member

Under her name shows UTPB which is Texas Unniversity
  7. RightOn Member

8. She only did early public stuff, probably not enough experience to be addicted. Just got some of the sweetness of that basic stuff.
  9. TrevAnon Member

Hi Elli, nice to see you. I hope you find your way around here. :)
  10. RightOn Member

There is a thread on WWP that has a giant list of names that need to be confirmed as those people being once "in"
    If you can help out, it would be appreciated :)
  11. TrevAnon Member

Great idea. It starts here: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/he...g-for-the-big-list.117984/page-2#post-2445321

Please consider getting a WWP-account. You'll be able to use features like private messages.

(Or go into the dome. No, don't. Srsly bad idea... :p )
  12. TrevAnon Member

13. RightOn Member

wait, Ron Miscavige said he didn't have a comment, but that he was upset to learn about this news. (not verbatim)
    Can that be considered speaking out? His comment certainly goes against DM! :)
  14. TrevAnon Member

I don't think so.

I think everyone would be upset finding out they're being followed around by PI's.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

+1
  16. RightOn Member

I was kidding
    edited: I also posted this in another thread with a winky face.
  17. TrevAnon Member

Max and Jenny Beniamini

- COmpletions Max http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/max-beniamini.html
    - Jenny was also in http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=33249&sid=baa8ab5870cb64665969f8441a2fa5c0#p33249

They seem to have a page together. (Some of my family members also do this). Max is also on the list to be confirmed, so there is a riddle solved.

- FB post by Jenna Hill about her book "Beyond belief" back in the bestseller list https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=958821784142225&set=p.958821784142225&type=1
    - Like, this post https://whyweprotest.net/goto/post?id=2527929#post-2527929

Naamloos.png
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

Jenna Miscaige: "She said her grandfather describes his departure from the church's desert headquarters as an escape and has come around to being "super supportive" of her anti-Scientology activities."
    doh! soooooo close! Now if only Ron will say it.;)
  19. RightOn Member

20. The Wrong Guy Member

I don't know that he has actually spoken out, but Richard Thomasian isn't on the list.

Guitar slinger Richard T. | Coast Weekend

Ultimately, following a break-up and a little lonely, Thomasian left Depoe Bay and headed to Portland where the Church of Scientology derailed his guitar playing for most of the ‘90s. He fled back to the San Francisco Bay Area, found a gig with the house band at the Berkeley Marriott and began painstakingly repairing a plywood sailboat he’d salvaged from the Bay Area shoreline.

http://www.coastweekend.com/cw/music/20150409/guitar-slinger-richard-t
  21. RightOn Member

Thanks WG, buy couldn't find him speaking out anywhere tho :(
  22. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. TrevAnon Member

24. TrevAnon Member

25. TrevAnon Member

26. TrevAnon Member

27. TrevAnon Member

28. RightOn Member

on Gregory Butler, two different middle initials? the one in completions is Gregory B. Butler
    May be too common of a name?
    Steve or Steven Carrier? completions shows him starting in 1979? He looks way too young?
    These two need more sauce
  29. TrevAnon Member

30. RightOn Member

ok hold on... some of these names simply have to be looked into more before posting them here. Some are way TOO common

edited: I called a friend and they checked out Steven Carriers FB page and is says he graduated from high school in 2006, which makes him about 26 or 27 depending when he was born So he was born in 1988.
    The COS completions start in 1979 before he was born.
    His post should be removed
    Please check a little more extensively on some of these posts.
  31. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. TrevAnon Member

Ok, thanks for stopping me while being a little too enthusiastic. :) I even had a few moments where Google asked me to do a captcha to prove I'm not a robot. :p

Tried a few more while being more strict on names, but no luck from then on. All the while more proof that using a list of people liking a tv-show, book or something has its disadvantages.

I'd like to note however that in a LOT of cases, if I only search for last name and "scientology", I get completions or something. It is as if there are people that don't like COS and whose parents or other family were in use FB or the internet itself more than those parents or other family do. Which given the age of a lot of those parents / other family doesn't surprise me.
  33. RightOn Member

no prob!
    Just DO YOUR HOMEWORK! :mad:
    :D
    • Like Like x 2
  34. RightOn Member

Ron A. Fitch is also Ron Allen
    add this vid link (this is part 1 , there are more parts on YT

he in the Monterey center Freezone now and totally fried.
  35. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

there is a Cece Smith who just started posting on ESMB. She said that is her name now.
    She was def. "in". needs sauce.
  37. TrevAnon Member

Already on, Cecilia Marie Kruchko
  38. RightOn Member

ahh
    k
  39. New? Google translates http://www.blick.ch/news/jetzt-reden-die-aussteiger-es-war-wie-sklaverei-id3657587.html

Ray Bolzhauser (23), 1 Year MemberThe beautician in Basel was not recruited on the road. "I was interested in all kinds of faiths and am therefore simply gone age of 17 times the Scientology headquarters in Basel," says the 23-year-old. He is guided through the building - two days later he makes his first course. As a minor he needs the consent of the father: "In the conversation with him, I was prepared by Scientology." The father agrees. Two weeks later the young man working full-time for the sect. "I was on the road as so-called Body router on the way, have recruited new members and selling books," he says. His weekly wage: 50 francs. Bolzhauser is only for the sect go, so lost his teaching job as a beautician. After almost a year fracture occurs. "I was raised that I'm gay. In Scientology, which is considered abnormal and is equated with Tierschändern. "Bolzhauser stands by his sexuality, puts an end to the sect. He says: "I have not completed their apprenticeship, have been virtually enslaved. Scientology has ruined my future. "
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.