Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

hey. ok guys back in the saddle
    No to that vid.
    And I will add the other names now.
  2. RightOn Member

starting out with #2598?

#2598 - Jim Faust - left after 27 years - OT VI, staff, Sea Org for 6 years, Commanding Officer Pac Estates, USLO, ASHOD, The Excalibur, FOLO WUS, RPF, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Flag , his story on ESMB, COS Completions
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?39702-My-Descent-into-FanatIcism-and-the-Hard-Climb-Out
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/jim-faust.html

#2599 - Mera Daniels - blog comment
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/jim-faust-makes-his-views-known/#comment-91788

can we find out if she is in completions under another name? There are lots of Daniels , but nothing matches.
  3. TrevAnon Member

4. RightOn Member

5. RightOn Member

that must be here in completions?. how many Mera Daniels or Mera Daniells can there be?
    Maybe confirm over on ESMB?
  6. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. RightOn Member

^ if there is a tape of this book stop, maybe we can get more info. Or maybe check Miles Biondo's posts for more info of his time in
  8. TrevAnon Member

9. RightOn Member

10. Ogsonofgroo Member

2.600 GET!

Big List frikken ROCKS! May it be a beacon for the lost and disaffected apostates :p

Y'all are be awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Incredulicide Member

• Stephanie-Lynn Keldani - aka Steph Keldani - Sea Org for 1 and a half years, Canada - her story

Given her admitted inability to complete the Scientology courses it makes sense she's not listed in completions, but if somebody wants to check if anyone on ESMB remembers her in Vancouver/British Columbia Canada between 1999-2001 when she was 12 to 14 years old go ahead. For me there's already enough detail to include her. Places to watch for more from her:
    Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

#2601 - Steph- Lynn Keldani aka Steph Keldani - Sea Org for 1 and a half years, sent to Sea Org at age 12, Canada - her story

THIS IS WHY
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Incredulicide Member

It's likely she was born in, and sent to the Sea Org at 12
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RightOn Member

thats what I meant

edited - reworded
    • Like Like x 1
  15. RightOn Member

may need to copy this vid for safe keeping
    can you do that Incred? thanks
    • Like Like x 2
  16. TrevAnon Member

Impressive.

Maybe she is related somehow to Joe Keldani, already on?
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

This post is a duplicate which is also here:
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/gawker-why-i-left-scientology-by-carmen-llywelyn.128380/

Why I Left Scientology

By Carmen Llywelyn, Gawker, June 23, 2015

I was a Scientologist for eight years. Although I identified as one I didn’t really understand what actually being a Scientologist fully entailed until after a couple of years of being heavily indoctrinated. The reality of Scientology is deceptively hidden and cleverly disguised. When I look at Scientology today, I have to forgive myself for not seeing through the manipulation sooner. I’ve spent the last 13 years keeping Scientology out of my life. It hasn’t been easy, but I’ve realized that the religion is built on a foundation of violence. I’m proud to add my voice to the many who, despite fear of retribution and humiliation, have come forward to tell of our experiences. This is my story.

Continued here:
    http://gawker.com/why-i-left-scientology-1703997050
    • Like Like x 3
  18. RightOn Member

19. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. RightOn Member

22. RightOn Member

another link for Robert Fried
  23. RightOn Member

new link for Wollersheim
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RightOn Member

25. RightOn Member

I've said this before and I will say it again.
    Search results for the The Big List SUCKS on the net! I have tried many different combos.
    This time I tried searching for the Big List of Scientolgoists who left and spoke out through BING
    zilch, nada, just other sources with many broken links. One link to a youtube channel vid that has the names
    How can this be fixed? same with Yahoo. Broken links
    how can it be pushed to the top?
    Can a tweet campaign be started? I am not a tweeter.
    HALP! More than ever with the new emails hacking story, tis list needs to be out there.
  26. Incredulicide Member

Hmm.. Why did this link appear on Bing's page of search results?:

Some results have been removed
  27. RightOn Member

WAT?
    edited: so were forms submitted to Bing to have the Big List Removed? and I wonder by whom? hmmm indeed!

People please do some searches for the Big List in different title combos and see what you come up with.
    I said long ago, something just ain't right!
    To me the Big List seems snuffed.
    It has to be fixed. I know there is a thread on WWP for "The Big List , Spread it Far and Wide" but it has not helped boost the search at all!
  28. Incredulicide Member

29. RightOn Member

very cool thanks
    I posted the search info in the COS and Wikipedia thread asking Death Hamster to look into it more
    Something has to be done to fix and expose the list being snuffed
    • Like Like x 1
  30. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 3
  31. RightOn Member

maybe I should start another thread?
    Is The Big List Being Snuffed on the Interweb Searches?
  32. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Incredulicide Member

extra info: left after 11 years - Class 8 Auditor
    He was born in 1952 according to Wikipedia, he joined when he was 17 (1969) according to Amazon, and mentions twice that he left 35 years ago (1980) on his own website (which also mentions the Class 8 Auditor level)
    • Like Like x 2
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

I just did a little Bing-ing and Ixquick-ing for "big list scientology" and found several links on each site which are about the list, although none going directly to it. I do think that anybody who looks for it will find it, albeit maybe needing to go an extra "hop" on the way.
  35. RightOn Member

thanks for checking, but there should be a way to go right to it. And if you check the links you will see that they are old and one goes to the old WWP thread (the one with only 43 pages) . This thread has 168 pages
    I wonder why there isn't one that goes directly to the wiki where the list is
  36. RightOn Member

also
    RPF, spent nine months on the Apollo. Did his C/S internship under Quentin Hubbard.
    also add Boston Org
  37. Incredulicide Member

Some corrections on years/timing and additional info based on his interview by Tony Ortega:
    "he first got into Scientology in 1970 at the New York org"
    "Sheen was at the highest level then available for a church member, a level known as “OT 7″"
    "training up to a Class 9 auditor" on the Apollo ship
    Also spent time at Boston and Miami while in.
    “I made one more attempt to do something in Scientology. I think it was 1979, and some reg had regged me to do the Ls,” he says.
    “I eventually accepted an amnesty that came out the next year, so I was back in good standing,” he says. “That was it. I had nothing more I wanted from them. That was my last involvement with Scientology.”

So 1980 was correct for his last involvement, but 1970 was his first involvement, which changes that part of the entry to: left after 10 years
  38. RightOn Member

39. RightOn Member

40. RightOn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.