Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. RightOn Member

If only we could get a quote from Bono and Brad Pitt.
    Both who tried Scientology.
    Maybe tweet them and ask them their opinion? or ask them if they think it is a cult?
    Or even if they said "its not for me"
    That would be all we need.
    Jenna Miscavige talked about them both in her book... so close....
    Would love to be able to add their names!
  3. TrevAnon Member

Hey RO, you already used 2712 for Marion Barton? :confused:
  4. RightOn Member

yah fixed thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Incredulicide Member

Friend of Elli Perkins, was in Scientology in the 1970s, speaks 7½ minutes and 43 minutes into this 48 Hours show in 2006:

No other evidence that she was in, but given she's on a highly reputable news program with her real name, that we trust has done its research, that's enough for us to safely add her as we've added many others from news articles in the past. If someone can disprove she was in then we can remove her.
  6. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrevAnon Member

8. RightOn Member

Well there is this:
    Mitch Brillon
    5 months 18 days ago

"Don't worry. I've been in Scientology for 25 years. I studied at the Mother Church Flag land base. Seen it all behind the curtains. I spoke against $cientology and even appeared in an important article about it in the Buffalo News and made vids about it. I had some Scientologist hack my website but I am still alive and well. Just live an honest life and do not be scared of being who you are and nothing bad is going to happen to you."

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...-by-scientology-according-to-new-documentary/
  9. RightOn Member

need this guy confirmed Victor Smith
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/09/21/fear-jon-atack-on-scientologys-essential-ingredient/

"My active period in Scientology was from 1967 to 1979,
    although it was tailing off well before ’79 and there was some in-and-out
    between 1979 and 2000, when a series of encounters at Flag and AOLA showed me
    that any positive service this organization might have provided had been become
    secondary to just getting the money. Then I walked away and have never looked
    back."

more posts if you click on his name:

Victor Smith Len Zinberg 7 months ago
    Scary to think that I knew so many of the people listed here (Andy and Kathy Savas, Fred and Kate Feliciano, Pat and Debbie Ward, Joe Lisa and Valerie (Mazzaferri) Lisa, Bruce Raymond and Priscilla Hailles) in the New York Org in the late 60s, early 70s. Have wedding pictures (0ct. 1968) with many of them in them. We were all just kids then (early 20s) convinced we could help "clear the planet." How twisted that all became.....
  10. Incredulicide Member

Link resurrected on the wiki via the Wayback machine. The video won't be :(
    Link added.
  11. Incredulicide Member

An unknown editor on the wiki with the IP 108.51.111.169 removed this link with the following edit comment: "Took off blog comment from Zana Zeches. That wasn't her that made those comments and she does not have a dead brother."

Although the editor provides no evidence of the claim, I'm not undoing the edit since there's also no evidence it was Zana Zeches who made that comment. Trev was guessing the last name to begin with.
  12. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. TrevAnon Member

For Scott Campbell, already on, we have:
    "Scott Campbell - left after 25 years - Sea Org for 9 years - his story, radio interview, video interview, declaration"
    He got in in 1986 and left the SO in 1994. He got out totally in 2010.
    For Karry Campbell we have "Karry Campbell - Sea Org for 8 years, C/S, Freewinds - declaration, video interview, radio interview, blog comment"
    She has been in Scn since 1976 via her parents, joined staff in 1985, and also got out in 2010.
    Also she has gone Clear outside of the COS, but I don't think we post any completions / achievements outside COS, do we?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Incredulicide Member

Okay, added the beginning/end year for that. (the Sea Org duration implies he entered the Sea Org the same year he began in Scientology, is that correct?)
    Regular staff or Sea Org staff? And what year did that end? (1993?) I added left after 34 years to her entry.
    Correct, the listed info is only levels they got to while in.
  15. pedrofcuk Member

Can I just point out that the completions list is only as good as it is accurate and up to date. Other forms of evidence can be just as good, like video, newsprint, mag articles, blog posts, although it depends what they say obviously. The litmus test: were they ever in? Are they now speaking (or have spoken) out?
  16. RightOn Member

Hey Pedro!
    Of course.
    We start out with completions because it is an easy look up and then if the name is not there, we look elsewhere. Not all names out of Europe are on the list either.

There have been many names that have been quoted by others in articles and interviews which we won't take. The person has to speak out themselves in some sort of public format OR ask to be put on the list themselves.
    Sometimes people will use a pseudo in a blog comment and we end up finding out their real name, but we will not include them on the list because it would be name faggin' them. They are obviously not using their real names for a reason. Many people still have family in. This is one factor.
    OR they will come out and say my name is "so and so" and I post under the name "whatever". Which clears things up and eliminates name faggin'.
    There is always a chance that some names are pseudos, so we need prove they were once "in".
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TrevAnon Member

Question: did any of you see this before? http://www.fzglobal.org/hgbstaff1994.htm

About 682 names. 247 are also in completions. Only 12 are already on.

@Pedro: lists such as this one are also used to confirm anyone was in. :)
  18. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. RightOn Member

and?
    Bacon?
    Don't want to do double work. If someone takes the first chunk, I will do some too. Just need to know your cut off.
  20. Incredulicide Member

21. TrevAnon Member

The fzglobal.org list is not a list of people speaking out, there are no quotes. It may however be used as a list for proof of anyone being in.
  22. Two observations.

While extremely rare, there are people who are in the Feezone who were never in the corporate Church of Scientology. Thus, I"m not sure that being on the fzglobal by itself is proof that someone was a member of the corporate Church of Scientology.

On the other hand, I thought a former member of the Church of Scientology coming out as a member of the Freezone did satisfy the "speaking out" requirement for the Big List. Witness all of the people who were on the Indie 500 list that were added to the Big List here. Also, the COS definitely considers joining a squirrel group as publicly leaving Scientology -- a suppressive act warranting a Declare.

None of this is my call, and whatever you guys do is fine with me. Like I said, just some observations.
  23. Incredulicide Member

It's not a list of "members of the Freezone". It's just a list of CoS staff names that freezoners can recall being in around 1994, valuable mainly as Trev said for confirming a matching name that speaks out elsewhere and isn't already on record as being in.
    It can also provide more info for existing entries that we don't yet have evidence they were on staff or what positions they held.
  24. RightOn Member

Wonder if the Zoners can confirm any that are out now?
  25. TrevAnon Member

26. Incredulicide Member

Eugene David Sweetland Jr. on the list is definitely Dave Sweetland. I'll add the aka.
  27. RightOn Member

Maureen Bolstad should have an aka Maureen Smith Bolstad
    That his how her name appears on here SP Declare
    • Like Like x 1
  28. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. RightOn Member

30. TrevAnon Member

31. RightOn Member

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Why do those name sound familiar? Do we need to check into it more to be sure?
  32. Incredulicide Member

No they are not the same person, http://alley.ethercat.com/cgi-bin/door/door.cgi?285 is the story for the non-Mace McBride.
    RightOn gets the Deja Vu feeling because this is now the FOURTH time we've been over this, and the SECOND time you brought it up, but who's counting? :p
    Please make this the last time I have to peddle not backpedaling on the McBrides :)
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

holy crap,
    I do have some recall :cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  34. TrevAnon Member

Uhm, I guess you are?

Third time will be a charm. Won't it?

I love you too. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

36. RightOn Member

Indie 500 list down?
  37. TrevAnon Member

Yeah, for me too. Main site seems to be up though.
  38. TrevAnon Member

39. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. No worries. The point the article by Mike's Special Correspondent is that the COS duplicates names from one Completion List to the next, not that the lists have fictitious names or fictitious completions. Only duplicate.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.