Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrevAnon Member

2. Incredulicide Member

3. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

The letter from Karin Pouw to TV producers concerning Remini, says that Brian Reisdorf threw a hammer through the front window of a "church".
    If that isn't speaking out ,I don't know what is.
    Vote?
  5. Incredulicide Member

My vote is currently no for now, based on the same reasoning we didn't add Epic Swords Guy at the time:
  6. RightOn Member

A little different since both his parents have been so outspoken and they have mentioned getting Brian out too.
    And also the letter from Pouw mentioning Brian's name.
    Brian has more sauce. IMO
    It's only a matter of time before he says something anyways.

Epic Swords guy will never say anything else and there weren't any ex out spoken family members in the COS (well that we know of)
  7. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. TrevAnon Member

I tend to agree with Incred (inb4 you two always ganging up yada yada yada :p ).

If it's indeed only a matter of time before he says something, let's just wait for him to do that.

Could well be that, after Nov 29th Leah's show airs, we'll have a lot of raw fresh meat :) .
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Incredulicide Member

Even police/court records of the incident where he'd have made a statement would be enough for me, rather than relying on the spin put on it by the CoS.
  11. Incredulicide Member

12. Incredulicide Member

13. RightOn Member

How do you want to handle the added info for the people staring in Leah Remni's docu- series?
    So far,
    Amy
    Amy's Mom Bonny
    Matt Pesch
    and Rinder

So, do you just want to add:
    "Appeared in Leah Remini's A&E Docu-series,"Scientology The Aftermath""?
  14. Incredulicide Member

I want to get more specific for each person interviewed, linking to a mirror of the episode and give the date and how many minutes into the video each person's interview starts, for example:
    Amy Scobee - video interview 2016-11-29 (17 minutes in)
    Bonny Elliot - video interview 2015-12 (19 minutes in)
    Matt Pesch - video interview 2016-11-29 (33 minutes in)

For Mike Rinder and Leah Remini, they'll be in every episode so I'll use the more general hosted/appeared in A&E Docu-series "Scientology and the Aftermath" for them.
  15. RightOn Member

wonderful! have at it!
    <3!!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. TrevAnon Member

Thanks for the links, now I was able to see the show. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. TMOT Member

This is probably a noob question... but, where actual number?
    The most recent I have is months old.
    Thanks for doing this!
  18. Incredulicide Member

19. Incredulicide Member

20. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

23. Incredulicide Member

I agree this needs moar sauce, but it's possible Ellanorah Wilson is her real married name and Ellanorah Orrell was her real maiden name. She'd have been 21 years old in 1979 when pronounced Clear if the instantcheckmate age is correct, but the location of AOLA in California for her in completions doesn't match any of the instantcheckmate state locations.

For me it'll be enough confirmation she was in if someone already on the list being in AOLA around 1979 remembers her both by the names Orrell and later Wilson by marriage.
  24. Though some may object, I would like to propose Roseanne Compton pursuant to the following.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCompin/status/807081338889244674

FNdlvVr.png

Please note her Twitter page lists her location as Metropolis, IL. This is important.

So far, I cannot find independent confirmation she was in Scientology, which is not surprising given she was in when she was a minor and "escaped" when she was 17.

I have, however, found confirmation that consistent with her story her now deceased father was in Scientology.

http://www.paducahsun.com/PrintPage/091115_PS_Obit_Compton

jsTJtai.png

As you can see, the death notice indicates Robert Compton "was of the Scientology faith" and was "survived by one daugter Roseanne Compton of Metropolis."

I think this should be sufficient under the circumstances. What say you?

EDITED TO ADD:

NbqLYFl.png
  25. Incredulicide Member

Thank you CommunicatorIC. Given the young age she left, matching her location and real name from twitter with the same from a reliable source, the father's obituary, along with the obit's mention of him being a scientologist, is plenty confirmation enough for me she was in. Yes from me.
  26. RightOn Member

#2762- Rosanne Compton - left after 9 years, Twitter post Screen Grab on WWP,
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/bi...o-have-spoken-out.57290/page-188#post-2598169

#2763- Marie Bilheimer - aka Marie Caroll,Sea Org, Commodore Messengers Organization International Extension Unit (CMO IXU), Victim of disconnection, Hollywood Guaranty Building, husband committed suicide, Declared, her story Underground Bunker., LA CA, Flag
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/09/di...de-scientology-its-even-worse-than-you-think/

#2764 - Sarah Symcox - aka Sarah Carrol, Sea Org, Pac Base Bakery, Mother ran Carroll-Rees Academy and Arts, LA, CA, Victim of disconnection, Declared, her story Underground Bunker
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/12/09/di...de-scientology-its-even-worse-than-you-think/

#2765 - Nichola Kyle-Carroll, aka Nicholas Caroll, Flag Rep, Victim of disconnection, her story,
    Pasadena Org,

wait hold on, more to add, this is a long story, will read the whole thing after breakfast
    EDITED. still need more time to sort this through.... LONG story
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  27. RightOn Member

added above thanks
  28. TrevAnon Member

29. TrevAnon Member

30. RightOn Member

^ it's a no for me until we get more sauce
    Too common a name and he didn't say anything about being in. Perhaps you can ask him on Rinders' blog.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

EDITED: ok found Mary.
    Please add:
    aka Mary Kahn and Appeared on Leah Remini Scientology The Aftermath Docu-series

EDITED - add victim of family disconnection to Mary and David's name too.

#2766 - David Kahn - New OTVI, Appeared on Leah Remini Scientology, The Aftermath Docu-series, COS Completions, Victim of family disconnection
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/david-kahn.html
  33. She's 1.1?
    If Mary is their current name/ident why not "Mary Kahn, AKA David"?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  34. Incredulicide Member

We prefer to list them by the name they were known as while in first, like we've already done with Al Bornstein aka Kate Bornstein and Larry Brennan aka Denise Brennan.

Note: I have yet to see the episode so I'll stand corrected if that's not the case with David/Mary.
  35. RightOn Member

Leave while you can and when you do we will be glad to add you to the list.;)

Re-read their post. They were calling Mary "1.1 " on the tone scale. Which is "Covert Hostility", which is what they used for their name

Saying she was a transgender person.
    As if transgender is an insult.
    Keep it classy OSA!

Also new video link for Nora Crest. Who explains 1.1 in the video!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Incredulicide Member

I just watched the episode and now know that David Kahn is Mary Kahn's husband, they're not the same person. I was tricked into thinking that by the way the wording in your post was responded to as if your use of AKA really was talking about the same person, without subsequently being corrected explicitly. I now stand corrected :)
  37. RightOn Member

WAT?
    Mary is already on the list as Mary Mccarran Kahn or something like that
    Sorry you thought her and her husband was the same person?
    And that you answered that 12 year old OSA-hole
    • Like Like x 1
  38. re: OSAOSAOSA
    I seem to vaguely recall once upon a time, when Anonymi regularly referred to themselves and each other as f*****s, and no offense was intended, and none taken. It's just barely vaguely possible that the obvious OSA poster was actually asking whether listing people by given name rather than self-identified name was really the better way.

It's possible that the poor Sea Ogre didn't bother to reply again because they were enturbulated into lower conditions, but it's also possible they received a satisfactory answer and saw no need to argue further.

Anyway, only a few hours left to make up for a week of stat-crashing. You could spare a little sympathy for the pitiful creature?
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.