Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The thread title says "spoken out," not "photographed with other SPs who refused to comment on the record and declined interiews."
  2. RightOn Member

it's not that cut and dry all the time.
    Sometimes exs pictured in public photographs is enough evidence. That is also speaking out. Court cases filed against the COS by an individual, is also a form of speaking out. Even if they never spoke out PUBLICLY.
    Did the "gang of 5" demand for the SP Times not to publish that photo or demand it to be removed?
    Sometimes exes were photographed with Indies at a function and then put on public blogs.
    THAT is also speaking out.

It doesn't always have to be someone quoted or writing it themselves
  3. Exactly. The SP Times link IS NOT cut and dry.

The quote that I linked you for Terri Gamboa, which is brand new and definitely a public statement denigrating Scientology, IS cut and dry.
  4. People cannot stop a newspaper from reporting whatever it wants, so long as libel laws are not violated. 1st Amendment. The photograph was provided to them by Mark Fisher, if you read the captions.

Even if they did demand that the SP Times not publish the photo or ask for it to be removed, I am not sure that they'd be able to do so.

Photographs taken in public places are publishable, and there is no reasonable expectation of privacy for the subjects in them. Ask any paparrazzo. If Brad Pitt goes to a baseball game and is photographed picking his nose, he can't do a damn thing about it if it gets published.
  5. RightOn Member

Fine about the Gamboa link, I did't know the other link was gone or dead or whatever.

Don't know why you are being so argumentative about this?
    People vote.
    Chill out
  6. RightOn Member

regardless of any circumstances
    it was made public
    the thetan is already out of the bag.
  7. Incredulicide Member

Paul Grady has by now been named by Ron Miscavige as the source of the David Miscavige quote first brought up in "The Gang of Five" post:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/inte...-of-scientology-leader-david-miscavige-2016-6

We allow implicitly speaking out, and it is implicit here that Ron had permission from his friend Paul Grady to name him and relay Paul's telling of the story in interviews.

That's enough for me to keep Paul on the list.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. RightOn Member

AGREED
    • Like Like x 1
  9. No objection from me, either.

For a public figure like LMP, I'd prefer a confirmed quote from a rep, or LMP herself. I am happy to see her name on the list, but would just prefer it immensely if there were some independent corroboration of the story.

The last thing I'll suggest before dropping the matter is that someone simply ask LMP if she'd like to be added to the list. Optionally, mention that there's some confusion since she and her reps declined to comment regarding Ron Miscavige's account of events - not that we need her confirmation of that story, but that we'd like to know, yes/no, whether she wants to have been recorded as having spoken out. (This may have been suggested back in April/May by someone, already.)

It might be a long shot, since no journalist has been able to get her to talk Scientology on the record since Storm & Grace came out.

The good thing about asking her is that you might get a response, surety, and avoid any repercussions for any of her family/friends that she is listed here. It might be bad for family/friends, especially if she didn't want her name listed here, and if it was listed without her consent, after she & reps have refused to comment on anything Scientology, including Ron's account, for the last 4 years.
  10. RightOn Member

Ortega mentioning that it was her who leaked the story to the press and is far more reaching than the List.
    Was she also mentioned in Ron's book? If so, it was read by thousands.
    So as far as being worried about her other family members still being in?... too late now!
    My vote is until she denies it, she stays on

Instead of being so hell bent on pulling people off the List...
    How about searching for new names to add?;)
    Oh, and Merry Christmas
  11. I'm not hell-bent on pulling people off. I didn't suggest anyone should be pulled off the List - other people suggested that Paul Grady be taken off, not me.

I suggested that another link be added for Terri Gamboa, not that she or anyone else be taken off.

I WANTED to add LMP to the list back in April/May, but I couldn't find any quotes from her or reps confirming the Ron Miscavige/Tony Ortega account. I would've been the first one here to have her added, 8 months ago, if such confirmation had come.

I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. My apologies if that is what I have done.
  12. RightOn Member

13. Ruffle? Wazzat?
    350bf621c95a3e066dbae9b21fe9b44a.jpg
  14. If she is not already on:

Tisha Campbell Martin

https://twitter.com/LeahRemini/status/813874746437709825

kt3rjcM.png

The Twitter page for @TishaCampblMrtn has a link to her Vevo account in the name of Tisha Campbell Martin.

I believe Leah's tweet is confirmation both that Tish was in and that she spoke out - i.e., telling the COS "No" when instructed to disconnect, and publicly tweeting Leah in a friendly manner. Plus, not even the Church of Scientology tells non-Scientologists to disconnect.
  15. RightOn Member

Tisha Martin Campbell played Martin Lawrence's wife on "Martin"
    I never heard of her being a Scientologist, but her husband and Will Smith were BFF's. We'll, there were rumors they were more than that.
    But I don't think she was ever a Scientologist? as far as I know and there is't any evidence of it.
    Unless she was told to disconnect from her because of Will Smith and the whole Scientology school thing? Don't know
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Incredulicide Member

Her full name is Tisha Michelle Campbell-Martin and I also couldn't find any variants of her name in completions, but it's important we don't mangle her name (the dash means she'd be added under C) while we keep an eye out for evidence of her being in.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I think we're getting close. I probably can't prove it (yet), but I think she was a stealth Scientologist, like Will Smith, based on what Leah said (again, hot even the COS wold tell a non-Scientologist to disconnect -- why would the COS think the non-Scieo would?) and the following.

Tisha Campbell-Martin sold her wedding dress to give the proceeds to Will Smith's New Village Leadership Academy:

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2012/04/tisha-campbell-selling-her-wedding.html

http://msdramatv.com/2012/04/05/tisha-campbells-auctions-off-wedding-dress-for-charity/
    • Like Like x 2
  18. TrevAnon Member

All combined good enough for me. :)
  19. TrevAnon Member

Please add a broken heart (or whatever you call it) for Cooper Kessel, as he was added to the disconnection list.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. This comment from mjm on Tony Ortega's blog from four years ago is obviously far from authoritative, and indeed not really evidence, but it seems to show Tisha Campbell-Martin was considered "in the mix" by some back then.

http://tonyortega.org/2012/10/14/scientology-sunday-funnies-3/#comment-728555089

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientology celebrity scorecard:

definitely still in: Kelly Preston, Grant Cardone, Jenna and Bodhi Elfman, Danny and Chris Masterson, Bijou Phillips, Karen Black, Marisol Nichols, Nancy Cartwright, Chick Corea, Jennifer Aspen, Beck and Marissa Ribisi, Giovanni Ribisi and Agness Deyn, Persia White, Catherine Bell, Michael D. Roberts, Judy Norton Taylor, Sofia Milos, Greta Van Susteren, Edgar Winter, Ethan Suplee, Billy Sheehan, Jim Meskimen, Geoffrey Lewis

status unknown: John Travolta (even though he was with Kelly at the Barbra Streisand concert last night at the newly opened Barclays Center, they didn't look happy posing together on the red carpet), Kirstie Alley, Tom Cruise (he's been hanging out with non Scilon-celebs more often, i.e. he was at a London club where by coincidence Usher was celebrating his b-day, Usher instagramed a pic of himself, Cruise and director Ridley Scott [who also was at the club]), Priscilla Presley, Anne Archer (ever since Tommy Davis blew, she's been persona non grata), Jennifer Lopez, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Stacy Francis, Juliette Lewis, Elisabeth Moss, Duane and Tisha Campbell Martin, Jason Lee, Jason Dohring

might be out: Chaka Khan, Leah Remini

definitely out: Lisa Marie Presley, Paul Haggis, Jason Beghe, Diana Canova, Katie Holmes, Riley Keough, Laura Prepon, Larry Anderson, Peaches Geldof,

anybody I missed?

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  21. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

Like I said her hubby and Will were tight.
    Doesn't mean she was a member tho
    I don't think she should be added unless we get proof.
    She could have been asked to disconnect due to Will's school and only for that reason.
    Do they have any kids? Did they go to this school?
    Maybe Leah just used a poor choice of words?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RightOn Member

Also add:
    Appeared in Leah Reminin's "Scientology the After Math" Docu-seires"
    to Claire and Marc's names
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. I am now agnostic on whether Tisha qualifies for the list, but I am absolutely certain that the probability Leah "just used a poor choice of words" is absolutely zero.
  26. RightOn Member

27. But it's such a nice bag...

BudLjli.jpg
  28. Can you post your kittens in the relevant thread please ?
  29. Point is:
    cat clearly showing signs of departing the bag, but it's still a very attractive bag, and cat is sending mixed signals (whether intentionally or otherwise. Or in fewer words: "The cat may be out of the bag", or "that metaphor sucks". No offense to RO.
  30. RightOn Member

This is the last time I am going to explain this.
    Example:
    Say an Indie is photographed with someone who just left the COS and the picture is posted with their name.
    Even though that person pictured didn't say one word to speak out publicly, it is still a form of speaking out being pictured with Indies who have left.
    Lisa Marie's name was associated with Ron Miscavige several times for leaking the story to the media is the same.Guilt by association if you will. And by the way, one of the COS's biggest SP's; Tony Ortega.

She may not be speaking out, but again, the thetan is out of there bag already.
    Got it? Get it? GOOD.
  31. RightOn Member

Thank you!

#2767 - Leah Farrow - born in, Screen grab of tweet on WWP, COS Completions
    https://whyweprotest.net/goto/post?id=2599720#post-2599720
    https://twitter.com/spittingwisdom/status/811106577642098688
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/l/leah-farrow.html

Calling Incred to the bat phone, we need a screen grab of that tweet posted ITT. thanks!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

34. TrevAnon Member

Am I doing it right?

/r/ > 9,000 anons helping

Naamloos.png
    • Like Like x 1
  35. TrevAnon Member

The COS seems to think not. My comment has been deleted. :p
  36. Incredulicide Member

LOL so "reacties" of them.
  37. RightOn Member

Please add to Aaron's name:
    Appeared on Leah Remini's Scientology the Aftermath Docu-series.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Incredulicide Member

Well predicted Trev! I'm pretty sure he'll be on episode #7 going by the preview of it I just saw :)
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.