Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

this just in.....
    The Indie 500 list STILL hasn't reached 500 :p
    Last entry was last October.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zak McKracken Member

possibly East San Diego.
  4. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Forced abortions are not in the slightest bit benevolent, neither is disconnection from your family.
    And spending years in Sea Off as a slave what's good about that?
    Is there anything benevolent about being frog marched to the ATM to remove your last 10 bucks to donate to the org?

Spending three years in the hole well I suppose you could describe that as a good thing too considering all that happens there.

Child abuse , violence and murder are all part of the day to day of Scientology. Good old benevolent Scientology .
  6. let me clear up your M/U:
    I was interpreting Phil Obsharsky's position (which is difficult given the circumstances), for the purpose of figuring out if he belongs on the Big List.

my position: there is nothing benevolent about Scientology.
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Just a suggestion- keep trolling and personal insults in the "What's Happening in Anonymous" thread ( because that's what's happening today) or the Dome.
  8. Incredulicide Member

9. TrevAnon Member

10. RightOn Member

What number are we at? ok I see we are still at 2769
    Is Bob Williams or Phil Obsharsky going to be added?
    I vote no on Williams, unsure about Phil still.

David Farrier - film maker who infiltrated the COS in New Zealand,
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/884...ecret-life-as-a-Scientologist?cid=app-android

"I often treat Scientology in America like a ride. Instead of visiting Universal Studios, I will take friends along to the Celebrity Centre, asking for a tour. It lasts for a few hours, and is one of the most surreal activities to do in LA. If that doesn't float your boat, then you can amble down to the Museum of Psychiatry, a kind of Te Papa for Scientology."
    :mad:

What does this guy think this is some sort of joke?
    Any fair gaming he gets, it will be deserved! sorry!
  11. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

There is a James Moore here:
    http://www.freezoneearth.org/Clearbird/
    Who wrote something about Dave Mayo.
    He is not in completions... hold on...
    crap!
    never mind.
    James More: "was a pseudonym used by Antony A Phillips the editor of the Ivy"
  13. I say hold off on Phil until we can clarify whether or not he's still an active member.
    If he comes back, maybe we can ask.
  14. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. TrevAnon Member

Hmm, yes. Guess I'm changing my mind about adding this guy.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Incredulicide Member

I thought for a moment Barry Pepper had been a Scientologist at one point:
    John Travolta’s co-star weighs in

Riveted to #ScientologyTheAftermath – each episode has smoked me emotionally — raw, inspiring & courageous — Bravo @LeahRemini @MikeRinder
    — Barry Pepper (@BarryPepper) January 23, 2017
    You're inspiring Leah, thank you for your grace & strength. ox BP https://t.co/McWJIhIgaV
    Thank you for your courage & commitment, Mike — much respect, BP https://t.co/dKQZnACo9g
    But no :(
    pepper.png
  17. RightOn Member

IDK, I felt the same until I read the whole article. He was really into it and stayed for a LONG time.
    Maybe he started as an infiltrator and stayed for the oiliness table :D
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

IDK, needs more sauce. A comment on the Bunker from 4 years ago talking about Battlefield Earth:
    "I feel sorry for Barry Pepper and Forest Whitaker, they seem innocent in that matter." I looked again at that tweet on his page. Someone asked Barry if he "ever considered exploring Scientology" and he said: "no- I have worked with celebrity Scientologists". So Barry Pepper is a definite NO.
  19. Incredulicide Member

From the article:

"I joined the church for a short time, and because I paid them a fee of a few hundred dollars, I got a membership card that said I was a Scientologist."

The problem with the article is he didn't just leave before writing about it, for some reason he's writing about events that happened 9 years ago, both joining and leaving, except that's not evident unless you read it carefully. Plus he's mixing in his experience with that of actual former members, when in reality he did no more auditing than exactly what Carrie did, and less courses than Ross did. Ross got a free 6 month membership while David paid for his, but that's really not the measure we use - he never says he saw himself as a Scientologist except for the attention grabbing headline that he'll probably point his friends to now for bragging rights since as a non-member he's been dragging them in for tours (something Carrie still does with her dates as a scary "test").

I still very much say no to this addition, and with Trev agreeing you'll need moar sauce than this to convince us otherwise.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

okey doke, 2 to 1!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Incredulicide Member

22. Incredulicide Member

23. Incredulicide Member

Extra link and info for Ralph Hilton - joined 1971, left 1982, Sea Org, Saint Hill, Apollo, Flag Clearwater - video interview

Extra link for Nora Beth Crest - discussing life at Celebrity Center Int
  24. RightOn Member

This was posted on the Bunker -
    couldn't find much on Bertok, but in a hurry
    Maybe someone else can find this declared guy?

Have you seen these women?
    A Hungarian ex-Scientologist is looking for his adopted daughters. They both joined the Sea Org around 10 to 12 years ago, while he was still in the Church. He lost contact with them 2 to 3 years ago when he was declared.
    Names and latest known locations:
    Júlia Bertók – CMO IXU (International Extension Unit), Los Angeles
    Éva Bertók – CMO Europe, Copenhagen, Denmark
    If you have any information about them, please drop us a line. (Our email address is listed at the bottom of every story here at the Bunker.)
  25. TrevAnon Member

I guess there is a reason Tony doesn't mention his name.

26. No Bertoks or Bertóks appear in the Scientology Service Completions.

A search of the Service Completions for "Bartok" (popular alternate spelling) also reveals no names - only a few addresses in Hungary that are locations of WISE members.
  27. Well done, Incredulicide........

Unregistered editorial Scientologists have never quite been able to (in their parlance) 'wordclear' The Streisand Effect.
  28. Zak McKracken Member

The Tech gives Scientologists every tool they need to handle this wiki, but sadly, no one applies it correctly.
  29. In 2014, Júlia Bertók and Eva Bertók were posted in OPS in CMO Bureau 7 of CLO Copenhagen.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/291701078/Scientology-Leak-Personal-Sea-Org-CLO-Kopenhagen
    9VKdiq2.png
  30. RightOn Member

Thanks Comm. but I think this ^ is in the wrong thread.
    Was not looking for them, just quoting from the Bunker in hopes to find their outspoken father.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Thanks. Now also posted in the correct thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Incredulicide Member

Extra link for Peter Moon, already on - interview
  33. Incredulicide Member

34. Incredulicide Member

Extra link for Ken Rose, already on: interview
  35. TrevAnon Member

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-spying-hypocrisy/#comment-164511

Fully quoted:

OK, here is what I can tell you.

Someone submits articles under the name Terra Cognita.

Scientology claims it is “transparent” who this is. Well, it is only transparent if you hack into someone’s email as they are wont to do. Otherwise, there is nothing about anything Terra Cognita has said that indicates who he or she is.

Scientology has decided they know who this is. But they offer no proof of anything, just assert it. They claim that this must be someone that was named by Luis Garcia as a potential arbitrator. But everyone he names is “not in good standing.”

Terra Cognita has informed me that he/she has received NO notification, and certainly nothing in writing, that they are not in good standing.

Why would someone who posts anonymously on a blog automatically NOT be in good standing anyway? I thought scientologists believed that one is free to think for yourself and you have an inherent right to speak freely?

I assume Terra Cognita will continue to post and not “still not declared”.

Hey, if I was Terra Cognita, I would probably CONTINUE to post as “still not declared” unless they handed me a Declare Order on “Terra Cognita” And then I would publish that to show how ludicrous they are. And until then, I would just keep laughing at them. It sort of shows how terrified they are of everyone and everything.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Just to be clear, that quote's from MR (not Terra)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Incredulicide Member

38. Incredulicide Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.