Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

1. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Incredulicide Member

For some reason I'm no longer getting alerts of new posts in this thread, and the failure is specific to this thread even after unsetting/resetting the "watch thread" option. :mad:
    It seems I have some catching up to do!
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

You probably know this already, but for those who don't, a good way to see which of the threads you have subscribed to that have been updated since you last read them is to bookmark this and keep checking it:

https://whyweprotest.net/watched/threads
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Incredulicide Member

I got an alert for this post! :rolleyes:
    Let's hope it magically fixed itself and stays that way.
  9. TrevAnon Member

10. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. TrevAnon Member

I found a way to harvest names from the change dot org site from the petition by Jeffrey Augustine.

However, when I tried to get as much names as I could, the website got slower and slower. When the time to cough up 10 more names got to 15 seconds I stopped.

I then had a file with about 600 names, and checked these against the big list and against completions. Only the names not on the big list but in completions were relevant for me.

No further luck though. :(

Actually I shouldn't be suprised. The brute force approach I always used gets less and less effective. I had hoped for more results because of the posts above with screenshots from the site. Guess they were a lucky shot.
  12. Incredulicide Member

13. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Incredulicide Member

• Jai Raynor - left after 5 weeks - staff, Melbourne Australia - his story
  15. Incredulicide Member

Extra link for Bruce Hines (4 minutes in), Ronit and Yossi Charny (34 minutes in) - video interview
  16. Incredulicide Member

17. TrevAnon Member

Not sure what exactly happened but someone edited Andrew Fleisher's entry?
  18. Incredulicide Member

reverted, the edit of dates and time on staff doesn't add up, plus unexplained removal of other dates/location.
  19. Incredulicide Member

Extra info and link for Jonathan Burke - Wichita Kansas - audio interview
  20. Incredulicide Member

Extra link for John Brousseau (5 minutes in) and Gary Morehead (23 minutes in) - video interview
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Incredulicide Member

22. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Incredulicide Member

Total count is now at 2820
    • Like Like x 1
  25. TrevAnon Member

26. Incredulicide Member

I looked to see if she had snuck in to completions with just the initial of her first name:
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/j.-smith.html

Unfortunately her middle name is Koren so no luck there. We can't use Leah Remini to verify she was in because Leah is claiming Jada is still in. We can't use Jacqueline Olivier to verify she was in according to our rules because Olivier isn't a former member, and Jada herself isn't "denouncing" it if she's claiming she never was a Scientologist. If she's lying then doesn't that mean she's using "acceptable truth" tech which as a celebrity she's allowed to get away with, meaning she is still in? *Sigh*

If enough people comment here to vote for adding her I'm happy to just out of spite for her mixed messages.
  27. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1