Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am who you speak of, what do you want to know?
  2. TrevAnon Member

Hi George! Thanks for hopping by! :)

Old post is old.

As you posted on a blog that is critical of the COS I wondered if you were ever a COS-member, so we would be able to add you to the big list of ex-COS members speaking out. That's what I meant when I wrote "can't find proof they were in".
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Incredulicide Member

• Geoff Levin - left after 50 years - Clear, Upper Indoc TRs, Sea Org, guitarist in rock band People! Los Angeles - his story
  5. TrevAnon Member

Also his brother Robbie - or is that Robert?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Incredulicide Member

Yep.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TrevAnon Member

On ESMB there's a chatbox, but it's only available for members. There's a "Jim Dandy" there who says Jeffrey Augustine is a critic, but was never in.

As far as I can find the only evidence we have of him having been in is the letter he and Karen wrote at https://www.scribd.com/document/157367691/De-la-Carriere-Letter-to-LA-City-Attorney .

Now I think that's enough evidence, as one can say that Karen (certainly an ex) confirms here he is, which I think has always been one of the standards.

But is there any other evidence?
  8. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Incredulicide Member

I agree with him being vouched for by Karen, and also by Ron Miscavige who had him on his Life After Scientology YouTube show talking in detail about his brief time in.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Incredulicide Member

Extra link for Lori Hodgson - staff, Stevens Creek San Jose California - video interview

• Like Like x 1
  11. Incredulicide Member

12. TrevAnon Member

13. Incredulicide Member

Shouldn't this be big enough news by now that Mike or someone is like "The captain of the Freewinds has left and is speaking out!"?

I just feel uneasy that nobody has. Should we be the ones to do it in order to see if it gets debunked as some random person using this well known name as a pseudonym to comment with (and has not yet claimed to have been in)?
  14. TrevAnon Member

Now I have doubts. :p

On the one hand I must say speaking out these days is not such a big thing anymore, as there are already so many who have done so.

On the other hand: if someone posts as TC or JT you would certainly be right, and I'd also want a confirmation. But I also think we've added people with less evidence.

Ok, let's do this your way. I think you have a better intuition about what could be fake as (I'm assuming) you are a native English speaker. So we are not adding. Yet. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Incredulicide Member

When I said "wait and see" it was to see if it hit the news big time, but if the commenter of that name mentions something like "when I was the Freewinds captain.. <insert story here>" in a comment I'm prepared to add the name, maybe with a parenthesis of (unverified) after it?

Alternatively someone could volunteer (bags not me!) to watch Scientology TV for months on end to see if any Freewinds promo shows a different captain on board (or otherwise debunks it by naming/showing Mike Napier) :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Incredulicide Member

18. TrevAnon Member

19. TrevAnon Member

Extra link for Shelly Britt Corrias already on

20. Incredulicide Member

The activity in the court document describes behavior matching his claim of working for OSA. That's good enough for me.
    • Justin Rybacki - left after nearly 30 years - Sea Org for 18 years, OSA, Austin Texas, Sacramento California - his story
  21. TrevAnon Member

Is there a way to find out how many names were added per unit of time, say per year?

Tried to using the big list threads here on WWP but had no luck.

Incred, maybe you have some quick fix using wiki wizardry? ;)
  22. Incredulicide Member

Nope. Only the forum threads have that info. The current wiki was dormant for multiple years.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. TrevAnon Member

24. Incredulicide Member

Probably not. Sounds more like a never-in academic sort of critic. The most well known Scott Henderson is a guitarist who briefly played in Chick Corea's band and as a result is highly critical of Scientology. Here's some interview excerpts:

http://www.dolphinstreet.com/blog/scott-henderson-interview
    http://mb.frankgambale.com/NonCGI/Forum1/HTML/003118.html
    http://online-discussion.dhenderson.com/ScottHenderson/viewtopic.php?t=1102
    • Like Like x 1
  25. TrevAnon Member

10 years in the fight today.

It's been quite a ride. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  26. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Incredulicide Member

30. TrevAnon Member

^

When I go to that FB group I can see who the mods are and click to their profile page. It's a closed group, getting access would mean I have to apply (not going to do).

Knipsel.PNG
    • Like Like x 1
  31. TrevAnon Member

Also (beheerder = admin (or mod))

Naamloos.png
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Incredulicide Member

33. Incredulicide Member

34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

35. TrevAnon Member

No 21 U :D

Thanks.
  36. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. Incredulicide Member

Extra info and link for Christian Stolte - Houston - wrote and performed song "Pinks and Greys"
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. Incredulicide Member

Extra info & link for Geoff Levin - RPF for 3 months (Apollo, April-July 1974) - video interview
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.