Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

LOL. Googling

list ex scientology spoken out

gives me 71,800 results... :)

(Instant en Safe search both disabled.)
  2. Anonymous Member

Additional link for Adam Holland - quoted
  3. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. RightOn Member

6. AnonLover Member

feedback on big list updates relayed privately after recent bump on ESMB.
    Note - i havent had time to chk these links, just relaying copypasta...
  7. Anonymous Member

The youtube link doesn't work. It seems it was auto-cropped in the middle in the message to you. Perhaps right-click it -> Copy Link Location for us?
  8. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. RightOn Member

John McGhee - left after three years, interview in "Scientology Inside and Out" in The Irish Times
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/weekend/2011/0319/1224292581794.html

more infor for Gabrielle Wynne- add Dublin, and interview in "Scientology Inside and Out" in The Irish Times ^^^ use same link

Pete Griffith should be Pete Griffiths , also - left after 21 years,
    add: ran mission in Cumbria England, interview in "Scientology Inside and Out" in The Irish Times ^^^ use same link

add link to John Duignan's name too , and interview in "Scientology Inside and Out" in The Irish Times
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Old post I know, But the SHSBC requires you listening to hundreds of hours of lectures so this Ann Bailey must of been listening to 400 and something lectures all at once while Auditing 30 PCs with perfect TR's while doing all Auditing drills and required reading at the same time, in order to comp the SHSBC in 2 hours
    THIS MUST BE SOME AMAZING PERSON
  11. Anonymous Member

Looking at the quote closely, it's evident that the course that was finished in 2 hours was the Communication Course, the reference to the SHSBC looks like the course she would be doing once she was on the Excalibur. The misquote on the list has been removed.
  12. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

now I know Leonard Cohen dabbled in Scientology for a while and even mentioned something about going clear in his song "Blue Raincoat"
    I couldn't find anything on him speaking out until now:

an interview:
    This interview was originally posted to alt.music.leonard-cohen by Martin Grossman on 31 Oct 1994

"It was a Scientology reference. I looked into a lot of things. Scientology was one of them. It did not last very long. But it is very interesting, as I continue my studies in these matters, to see how really good Scientology was from the point of view of their data, their information, their actual knowledge, their wisdom writings, so to speak. It wasn't bad at all. It is scorned, and I don't know what the organization is like today, but it seems to have all the political residue of any large and growing organization. Yes, I did look into that and other things. from the Communist Party to the Republican Party, from Scientology to delusions of myself as the High Priest rebuilding the Temple."

http://www.webheights.net/speakingcohen/jewish.htm

speaking out or not? he does say some good things, but he also says some things that are not favorable.
    yay or nay? thoughts?
  14. AnonLover Member

"it is scorned" doesnt really say he personally felt that way about it. he's a tip toeing oh so carefully around stating an opinion on it, imo
  15. RightOn Member

he also calls it an organization and not a church more than once
    meh... it's the closest thing I have found to him speaking out
    that's why I asked for a yay or nay
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. RightOn Member

The bulk of the list (in the beginning) came from many dedicated people who dug and dug for hours, days and months and continue to dig.
    Marty's blog does make it easier for people digging. But he is not the most valuable contributor by any means. IMO
    • Like Like x 2
  19. AnonLover Member

methinks were soon due for a fresh pdf version of big list. and i'm hoping to see one more name trickle in this weekend to get it up to a nice even number before i spin on a new one from my usual template & macros.
  20. I have heard Cohen once mention Scientology and he was so cryptic to the point of uselessness. I would say that he is not someone who has spoken out against the cult. Who the hell knows why he is like that but it seems to fit in with what you said earlier about him.
  21. RightOn Member

do tell! :)
    nize wurk 2!!!!
  22. Anonymous Member

Byron O. Dawson - Marty's blog
    hold on...
  23. Anonymous Member

24. RightOn Member

That brings us up to 1430?
  25. AnonLover Member

Seattle indies got a new website showing off their SP declares
    http://www.ethicsorders.org/

see names in upper right corner that links to more info plus their related goldenrod dox. looks like these are missing from our list:

Richard & Vicki Palmer
    Lynn Schippers (we have Bert)
    Larry Wilison (we have Marta)
  26. RightOn Member

YAY^^^^^^^
    <<<<<<<333333333
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

To All!

I am so happy to see this awesome eye-opener/wake-up-call still up and growing. I have posted its link to several of my friends and eventually they (most)come back with omg, omg, omg, after reading but a few of the stories even.
    I cannot imagine how such an entity cannot but affect someone who is sitting on the fence of indecision and stumbles on these stories and testimonials, complaints and realities.
    So good I must bake a cake and eat it with gusto!

Cheers All! (and ROCK ON!)

Scientology> A crazy fucker messing with people's minds and money since 1951! Yay LRon! You be the 'uck' in fuck!
  28. conatus Member

Fourteen-thirty fourteen-thirty fourteen-thirty fourteen-thirty . . . .DO I HEAR FIFTEEN HUNDRED? RAISE YO' HAND!
  29. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. RightOn Member

31. moarxenu Member

The Big List is one of the most amazing projects ever undertaken by Anon. The list keeps getting longer and better with more links to vids, blogs, SP declares and the like. Props to RightOn, Anonlover, and all of Xenu's minions who have been working on this.

Anonymous delivers.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

33. 3rdMan Member

Awe I remember when this list was just a baby. Look how much its grown. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RightOn Member

I just discovered something. If a name is added to the Indy 500 list and they were a spouse or relative with the same name, the name gets put next to the other name. That is how we have missed some names. They are not be added to the end of the list.
    Which is how I found the last two. Have to keep checking the whole list.
  35. AnonLover Member

yes - a few pages bak ITT i posted some missed names from indie list and noticed same thing as well. so what i've been doing is keeping track of the last number used, and when number changes - compare it to recent googlecache to work out what's different.
  36. TrevAnon Member

37. RightOn Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. RightOn Member

40. RightOn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.