Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

ahhh! I missed it because of the name Gilbert after her name
    oh well two steps forward, one step back

44 more names to go before we hit 1500 and we can finally have a title change and maybe haz a new press release? pretty pleaze?
  2. RightOn Member

any progress with George White?

need halp!
    need to confirm if the George White on the COS data base is the same George White commenting on Marty's blog.
    Can anyone over on ESMB can help?
    OR does anyone else know?
  3. Anonymous Member

4. TrevAnon Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

I do not find in france and belgium
    xavier deluc
    antoine tomé
    phillipe valmont
    julia migenes
    mister guzzman
    michel raoust
    guy bergeaud
    phillipe valtin
    bernard forerestier
    bernard dimanche
    brigitte dimanche
    agnes bron
    alain tizzioli
    jean dupuis
    alain franck rosenberg
    danielle gounord
    jean jacques desplanches

are they still inside ?
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'll be happy to help produce another press release to honor the 1500 mark when (or shortly before) the joyous day arrives.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. RightOn Member

excellent!
    need to pull and add all info from their stories tho, it will make the names go up faster on the wiki and saves a lot of work

Please add this info to these names:

Xavier Jarquin - Int and Gold Base Staff member, Sea Org for 10 years

Reuben Hart- left after 13 years, DPF aboard Excalibur and the Bolivar, CCLA

Alex Costillo- left after 13 years, escaped by car in the middle of the night, Hubbard Dianetics Auditor, Sea Org, Org/Continental evaluator at the Flag Mgmt Bu/IMO.
  9. Random guy Member

I guess staring right away would be smart. Can the old one be used as a template for the next one?
  10. RightOn Member

xavier deluc
    antoine tomé
    phillipe valmont
    julia migenes
    mister guzzman- not in data base
    michel raoust
    guy bergeaud
    phillipe valtin - not in data base
    bernard forerestier- not in data base
    bernard dimanche- in data base, can not access data
    brigitte dimanche- in data base, can not access data
    agnes bron- not in data base
    alain tizzioli - last course 2006
    jean dupuis- last course 2007
    alain franck rosenberg
    danielle gounord- last course 2006
    jean jacques desplanches- last course 1987

All names appear in the Sci data base, their courses ended in 2003-2004 except when noted.

michel raoust - still doing courses as of last year Feb 2010

They still have to be confirmed as being out and speaking out tho.
    Where is this list from?
  11. RightOn Member

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333333333 Johnny!!!!
    mwah!
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Guzman? (one z)
  13. RightOn Member

well Johnny there are a lot of Guzmans listed. but not "Mister"
  14. RightOn Member

julia migenes
    I think she is definitley still in, or if out not saying a word. She is a famous opera singer who worked in COS music prodcutions and films

Michel Raoust- listed as PATRONS MERITORIOUS $250,000.00 for 2010- SHAME!!!
    guy bergeaud - 2009 gave 35,000.00- doubt he is out?
    jean dupuis- definitly still in! (he was the one that insutled NO NO the Clown)
    danielle gounord- spokesperson for COS in france after the trail 2009.... still in!
  15. RightOn Member

where are earth did you come up with these names? Most of them are very famous and still in
    I had to research all of them. Please be sure to look yourself before posting names here.
    I appreciate the help, but this list was a BIG wild goose chase
  16. firebug Member

17. Ann O'Nymous Member

I will ask in the French sub-forum.

EDIT

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...entologues-qui-ont-annoncé-leur-départ.89103/
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

is mathias savary still inthe cult ?
  20. Rheinländer Member

Are they also on the list?

http://littledoubt.wordpress.com/

• Like Like x 1
  21. conatus Member

22. RightOn Member

23. RightOn Member

24. RightOn Member

last listed course done on the Sci data base was the Freewinds in 2009,
    that is all that is listed, can't find anything else on her being out or in.
  25. RightOn Member

26. RightOn Member

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLPPP!!!!
    CALLING ALL ANONS!

I know there are SO many names missing from the list that could be added.
    This list simply needs to get out there more. It has grown and we are only 40 names away from reaching 1500. That is quite a milestone!
    Thanks to all that have helped with information, and also people who post on the wiki. <3

I am asking for help from Germany, Italy, Denmark, UK, Copenhagen, and all other counties to help out in finding any names of ex scis that have spoken out publically (need proof) who would like to be added to the list. This can be an interview, an article, a video, attended a protest or talking to someone who wants to be added to the list.
    ONLY actual names will be accepted for the list. NO psuedo or knicknames. This keeps the list credible.
    Along with a name, please list other info like their time in COS, position, staff, Sea Org, and area (org), and a link to that info. Please do not just list a name with a link. Please pull the info from that link and post it along with th e name. This saves a LOT of time.
    *****PLEASE CHECK THE WIKI TO SEE IF THE NAME IS ALREADY ON THE LIST BEFORE POSTING IT HERE!!***
    If ex's request that they want to be added to the list themselves, this is also enough proof of speaking out.

If you can put this message in your native tongue on cell pages and or anywhere else you can think, of please do!
    Contact the media in any way and get the list out there!
    We are trying to reach 1500 names!

Maybe something like this for cell pages and or blogs:
    IF YOU ARE AN EX MEMBER OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY AND WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE EX COS MEMBER LIST, PLEASE GO TO WWP AND POST YOUR INFORMATION HERE:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/big-list-of-over-1000-exes-who-have-spoken-out.57290/page-29

Please include your time in COS, position, public, staff, Sea Org, and area (org)
    If ex's want to be added to the list themselves, this is also enough proof of speaking out. They must use your actual name. This keeps the list credible. We are currently pushing towards 1500 names!

Please speak out and be heard! Strength is in numbers! This list helps others to have the courage to come forward and it is also a wealth of information for anyone looking to write a book, article, media story or what have you.

THE EX COS MEMBER LIST CAN BE FOUND HERE:
    http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out#S

Thanks to all! Your help is MUCH appreciated!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. RightOn Member

28. RightOn Member

29. RightOn Member

30. RightOn Member

Placido Damingo Jr. (Samantha Damingo's husband), OTIII
    wow! I had no idea he was in?

the blog comment by Sam:

"My ex husband Placido Domingo (Jr.) struck a blow for the rights of Scientologists by publicly challenging the Koolaid drinkers on Facebook to stand up and tell him they were intending to disconnect from him because he was exercising his rights to freedom of religion, thought and speech.
    I am forwarding a copy of his last comment and video for everyone to see as his actions should be acknowledged and are very pertinent to the subject matter of this post.
    Placi – Bravo!
    “Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.”
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/a-race-against-jail/

#1464!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Greta Eckhoff-Alexander - left after 39 years - mid OT VII, Sea Org for 27 years, NOT's C/S INT FPRD, C/S CCRD, Assistant Guardian PR, Munich, Copenhagen, Vienna, Paris, Milano, AOSHUK, INCOMM, HGB, AOLA, RPF in PAC and GOLD, RPF's RPF - her story
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

beautiful! thanks! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    and perfectly posted with all the bells and whistles :)
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. RightOn Member

thanks!
    Alex Castillo is already on the list

The other two names I can't find anyhwere else. I have seen the name Lana Oye for a while, but have not been able to confirm it.
    James Lawson Jr is also not in the COS data either. Have to make sure these are real names before adding.
    Can anyone else confirm these two names or have heard of these two people?
  36. Anonymous Member

Alex Castillo is already on the list (just at the wrong point, which has been corrected)
    I cannot find either Lana Oye or James Lawson Jr on the completions database, any other exes know their names before we add them?
    Extra info and link added for Bruce Pratt, thank you for that :)
  37. RightOn Member

Please check my post up above yours
    I have been trying to confirm Lana Oye for quite a while, can't find either of these names.
    Please do not add them until they can be confirmed as their real names.

So we are still at 1465
  38. Anonymous Member

39. RightOn Member

Please add to post above for Rocio Garcia:
    left after 28 years,OTV, partial OTVI, Orange County Org, CA.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/rocio-finds-the-right-item/#respond

Please try to pull all info for the names you add from an article or whatever, so the wiki people can add it all in one swoop, instead od adding a name and then having to go back an add additinal info. Thanks! :)

#1466!
  40. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.