Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

2. RightOn Member

at any rate... even if he is Waldo, there is a reason why he is not using his real name, so it cant' count :(
  3. Anonymous Member

I have a strange hankering for a Waldorf Salad right now
  4. RightOn Member

stop it!! now I do too
    Also Faulty Towers comes to mind whenever I hear Waldorf Salad

ok... let's not derail this thread
    if we derail in this thread names can fall by the wasyside.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

LOL Faulty
  6. RightOn Member

sorry! FAWLTY Towers
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. conatus Member

9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. TrevAnon Member

Whoops, that was me.

Thinking of it, the problem would be that there are many names on the list who were never in.
  12. RightOn Member

also there would be many names on that list who never spoke out publically
    keep those wheels turning tho!!!!

Speaking of names of lists.
    What I wouldn't give to get a hold of the names on that class action lawsuit back in the '80s by that group that was called FAIR. (Michael Flynn is now dead, he was the lawyer)

I know I have said this before, and Graham Berry thought he may have had some info on these names, but no luck.
    A handful of people spoke for the 400 names in the class action lawsuit. But that original list of names must be somewhere. They signed the list. I have yet to find it :(
    • Like Like x 2
  13. TrevAnon Member

I did a quick try. There are 2343 names of people on the enemy list, only 135 of them are on our list (exact match by name).

Nah, not a good idea...
  14. RightOn Member

yeah.. thought of that long ago

I wonder if it's a good idea to cross post a message on ESMB or anywhere else about the FAIR class action lawsuit back in '86
    There MUST be people on ESMB who particiapted or know someone who participated in that lawsuit?

Anyone have an ESMB account feel like cross posting the following question over there?

Is there anyone out there (or do you know of anyone else) who participated in the 1986 "FAIR" Class action lawsuit against Scientology whose names do not currently appear on the ex COS member list who spoke out?
    400 people where in that lawsuit and I would like to know where to aquire those names, so they can be added to the ex COS list.
    Any help is appreciated!!!
    Here is the link to the ex COS list. We are currently at 1475 names and we are trying to go over 1500 names.
    http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TrevAnon Member

Done: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...action-lawsuit-back-in-86&p=586236#post586236
    • Like Like x 2
  16. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. AnonLover Member

i'm headed out the door in a couple minutess so i dont have time right now... but i have fuzzy recollection of fishing for FAIR on ESMB being something i did before? so i dont have to time to look into this now, but i will later on tonight once i'm bak home if nobody else did (and ti can ry to find/bump original FAIR /r/ thread on ESMB)

EDIT: nebbermind, TrevAnon on a roll!
  18. TrevAnon Member

Could someone with an OCMB-account please publish the request over there?

(Where is Sponge when you need him... :p )
  19. RightOn Member

can we put this somewhere else? It gets confusing for wiki people
    and Trev please dont list the others here, but keep it on file. It would take up too much room and be confusing for wikiers
  20. TrevAnon Member

Edited my post, so the 135 names are gone.

And will not further clutter up your thread with any of my listings. I'm not that important. :p
  21. RightOn Member

hey Trev you stop that or imma gonna have to kick your ass ;)
    seriously... thanks for all you do
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

isnt this here called a statistics push?

what happened to anonymous?

don't listen to this, drink, belch, go dancing
  23. Anonymous Member

A stat push in Anonymous

so funny!
  24. RightOn Member

no it's called freakin' awesome :)
  25. TrevAnon Member

Did a better comparison (by hand) and found 185 on the list. Which still leaves 2158 NOT on the list. Now looking for a way to bulk-search through e.g. Scientology Completions (or another database) to filter out the ex-scientologists.

Please feel free to provide ideas to do this.
  26. RightOn Member

Trev dont make so much work for yourself. Just keep the 185, thats more than good enough, don't worry about the rest
  27. TrevAnon Member

Thanks, but don't worry. :) It's just the fun of finding a way to get the job done, to solve the puzzle! I have some spreadsheet and database expertise so I automate a lot of the work.

EDIT: the completions list may be out there...??? http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...tions-database-names-dump.12897/#post-1786879
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. RightOn Member

30. TrevAnon Member

31. RightOn Member

32. RightOn Member

can anyone verify
    Donald Southwood?
    "I've been interested in auditing and word clearing techniques, etc., ever since I got a little auditing in Co$, then escaped after almost starving to death. I had the idea at the time that I had to make absolutely sure their game wasn't winnable, so I wouldn't go back and try it again. Otherwise, I wouldn't have stuck around there so long."

http://www.scnforum.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=18035&S=8fad6b9800d4f977b479b31203d82a5
  33. RightOn Member

34. Zhongjianren Member

35. TrevAnon Member

Cannot find a verification, but (s)he (?) signs posts with Rd00. So searching with

rd00 scientology

might do the trick.

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/stat-push-tuesday.htm is one of the links that comes up, so (s)he is around for a longer time.
  36. RightOn Member

Please add to Joy Grayson's name - left after 30 years, aka Joy Stimmel, Joy Veikley, Joy Fairman, NY City Org,
    voice of Flag’s anthem “Flag Is Here”.
  37. TrevAnon Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. RightOn Member

TWENTY TWO MORE TO GO!
    GO GO GO!!!
  40. RightOn Member

yes but he also says this:
    "As a staff member at the San Diego Org we were lucky to get training time, much less ever get any auditing. Five hours a day training and auditing on the RPF was fantastic compared to the Org situation."

and he also is speaking on a Freezone site in his own name. He also talks about receiving 25 a week pay. These are things that are never discussed. So I say add him?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.