Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrevAnon Member

2. Zhongjianren Member

http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html
    Not on Wiki, except perhaps 245, who may be the same as Michael Moore. If so, more information is provided for the Wiki.
  3. RightOn Member

fab!!! Please thank Terril
    My computer has been cutting in and out for the last couple of days. BEYOND PISSED!
    I have been signiong on when I can. Need new partz :(
    Hope to be back in the swing by the end of the week.
    Carry on you glorious bastards
  4. Anonymous Member

5. RightOn Member

wow :(
    well if there is anyone who wants to be pulled off, then pull them off of course, that has always been the rule.
    I am shocked at that comment since the Ivy is on the internet for all to see in more than one place.
    Their mission statement (thanks to Dull Old Fart for posting it on ESMB) says otherwise. It doesn't state they want to be private.

Web IVy Mission Statement

Maybe this process of evolving the Cloud, and with it our global consciousness, can grow even bigger: if Earth as a whole learns the principles of processing - how to convert destructive and negative mental energy back into useful and positive life force, or in other words, how to reverse spiritual Entropy - maybe Earth can serve as an example and role model for the rest of the universe?

Makes no sense
  6. Anonymous Member

Just for the record: I saved the contents of the authors list and the titles list to my computer. Would it be a copyright violition if I'd also put it here?
  7. RightOn Member

if you can copy all of ther ivy issues that would be great to keep too to have on file. Because it has people's articles and their comments. It is a piece of history in the mass exodus of COS in the 80's and '90s.
    Aren't their pdfs you can download of the articles? Or am I mistaken?
  8. RightOn Member

add info: Antonio Amodeo's name- left after 14 years, Student Hat, Grade 0, Cavalier donator for Padova org (25,000 Euro)

add info : Bryan Dawson's name- left after 33 years, Clear, FPRD basic list, KTL/ LOC grad (KTL in LRH's handwriting), 9 years in the SO (FLB Finace Office)
  9. TrevAnon Member

As I posted on ESMB I will every now and then update the list of people for whom we need confirmation they were once in.

Are there any particular names where we could use exe's expertise?
  10. RightOn Member

you can prolly plow back through the thread and look
  11. TrevAnon Member

12. Anonymous Member

You mean Byron O. Dawson?
  13. RightOn Member

yes sorry for the typo!
  14. Anonymous Member

15. RightOn Member

16. RightOn Member

going back to post # 1484
    still trying to confirm
    John Fennessey
  17. TrevAnon Member

Posted a request on ESMB
  18. RightOn Member

thanks, when I get a little time I will be doing an "old post plow" to find names that were never confirmed.
  19. AnonLover Member

From the online submission form, feedback from someone already on the list...

20. TrevAnon Member

If need be, I'd be happy to help with english translation. I am not a native german or english speaker though.
  21. Anonymous Member

Ok, what's the best English version of the title of that book? Online translators say "Scientology Understood"
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

I am a native English speaker and would also be happy to help with finishing translation. My German is nowhere, though.
  23. TrevAnon Member

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...or-once-in-COS&p=616065&viewfull=1#post616065
  24. TrevAnon Member

Can someone who helps edit the wiki please PM me?

I have a request to scratch a name, but for obvious reasons cannot give that name in this thread.
  25. Anonymous Member

The list is just a recorder of speaking out, which includes speaking out about pressure on individuals to not speak out/recant. As a record the history of edits will still stand in 100 years, including versions before a removal of a name by "request", so if someone publicly spoke out the reason to be removed will also need to be public, and IMO even then instead of removal the list should just add more info to the name detailing the pressure they are put under.
    Think about it. If the CoS knows people can be removed from the list just by being pressured to request that, they'll have a field day. For that reason, being on the list should not be considered voluntary.
  26. Anonymous Member

A public that was sucked back in after shifting over to indies, or perhaps with family still in? From Reconnection magazine, March 1984
  27. RightOn Member

28. Zhongjianren Member

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. TrevAnon Member

32. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 3
  33. RightOn Member

the last two names make the count 1663?
    ONWARD!!!
  34. Sautez Member

You guys are so awesome! I cannot even express enough how grateful I am for what you have done. I will add names or help verify them when I can.
  35. RightOn Member

<3!
  36. RightOn Member

never mind
  37. RightOn Member

38. Anonymous Member

Um... no. Serafini is already on
  39. RightOn Member

oh crap I did a "control f" and his name didn't come up. I must have done something wrong.
    oh well 1664 it is.
    Please add Sea Org and FSO to his name.
  40. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.