Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Big List of over 1000 Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Keep up the good work !

Next stop after 1337 is over 9'000. Just saying.
  2. RightOn Member

where is the press release???

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  3. RightOn Member

never mind
    it was already on the list
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

Don't get me wrong but is just naming themselves as someone who used to be in the organization enough to go on the list even if they didn't say anything about their time in? I'm inclined to wait till they tell their stories instead of jumping on their first post.
  6. RightOn Member

agreed, even though they say they are out, they have not said anything against COS or about their time in
    I have run across many names like this
  7. RightOn Member

8. RightOn Member

9. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

checked the list real quick but could find this guy who left a comment in a recent news story on a swedish new site:

Google isn't showing anything else. I can probably reply to his comment and hope to establish contact or ask him to check this thread.

Thoughts?
  10. RightOn Member

good find Hombre, but have to prove he was an ex sci from somewhere and it is his actual name, maybe you will have luck in replying to his comment.
  11. RightOn Member

Hey Wikiers...
    Any way we can take out that HUGE gap between the end of the text which explains the list and where the list starts?
    Is there a reason for that big gap?? Does it need it need to be there because of some kind of formatting issue?
    Would it be better if people didn't have to scroll down so far to see the start of the list???
    Thoughts?

Also do we have to have the stamp covering the beginning of the title? This has been brought up before.
    We are about to get a ton more visitors to this Wiki page and it would be great if we can spiff it up a bit???
  12. Anonymous Member

This appears to be a custom template shown in the edit box as:
    Code:
    {{exspace}}
    Someone might be able to customize that to reduce the space.
    Screenshot please? I'm not seeing this at all. What browser version are you using?
  13. Anonymous Member

Here's the link for any wikifags to adjust the template:
    View source - Why We Protest Wiki
  14. RightOn Member

Ahhh! I tried another browser and the stamp in not over the left hand part of the title.
    And the space isn't as big with a different browser either

although I don't care for the box on the left of the page with the initials, can that be moved to the bottom?. (by the way this box is not visible with my other browser)
  15. Anonymous Member

Welcome to the world of modern browsers, now we just need the other 51.16% of visitors to switch ;)
    What?? But that's the index neatly tucked next to the intro, which I click on to navigate easily to specific letters. It's extrememly handy being at the top given the sheer length of the page, I hit the Home key to get to it. I wouldn't be against having an additional horizontal index at the bottom, but that index at the top is indispensable!
  16. RightOn Member

ok I agree
  17. iaxiloll Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. RightOn Member

Wonder why Radar Online did not include the link to the list??
    I am SO glad they mentioned it, but it's a little silly without being able to see the list?
  20. iaxiloll Member

Harpoons?

fuck_the_harpoons.jpg
  21. RightOn Member

yes!!! ^^^ GO!!!
  22. amaX Member

ITT birthday preparations are in full gear for the Dainty One's traumatic 50th birthday!

projchan66.png
  23. iaxiloll Member

24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Michael Medved?? Michael "wheeee let's all pretend the neocons are sane" Medved, the radiofag?

That is one more reason why I advocate having a database rather than a list. People like that could be tracked in a database and then when (if) a statement made by them against the cult is encountered, the record would already exist. A simple tag field would allow "The List" to be generated including only those who had spoken out; those who (to our knowledge) hadn't yet spoken out would not be exported, but would remain in the database ready to be included when they did speak out.

Oh well. Nerdfag is nerdy.
  25. RightOn Member

not nerdy, but a little ambitious. :)
  26. Anonymous Member

there is a Bob Johnson leaving comments on Marty's site. and there is a Bob Johnson on the Sci data base.I know this is a common name. Does anyone have anything else on this guy or can confirm he is a sci and out?

There is also a Patrica Curtis leaving comments on Marty's blog and there is also a Patricia Curtis on the sci data base. Anyone?
  27. RightOn Member

Badrug posted this video in the Slappy b-day thread. I think it belongs here too.
    I also posted it in the old list thread.

I was SO happy to see that someone made a video of all the names!! WOOT!!!

28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Alan McKinnon, staff and SO '86-'93, Pretoria, then public (hard to say how long he's been 'out', disaffected for 8+ yrs)

from The church is dead. Long live Scientology Moving On Up a Little Higher

I'm going to quote his entire post since its so fucking hard to find anything on Marty's site.
  30. ryangiggs Member

31. RightOn Member

I see Henk van den Dorpel was added to the list, but did anyone confirm if that was a real name or not?
    any other dox? It was only a comment left on a blog or something, as far as I know?

****also I have to mention again, that it is a real shame that the press release never went out.
    I don't get it.
  32. RightOn Member

33. Anonymous Member

The following on the list might be a pseudonym:

Harry Seldon - FREE THETA Journal contributor

The reason?
    Any votes on this massive co-incidence?
  34. Ogsonofgroo Member

Jsut posted this in the wrong frk'n thread *hangs head*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been bumping around in some archives and what does me find? http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/v...hell/index.htm
    This is in regards to a 190million$ libel suit filed against cult in 1997 by four people (or three actually, one is merely named as a plaintif, no idea yet what that means).
    I went to the Big list (yes the updated one) and did not find any of them there.
    They are
    Stephan Mitchell
    Lisa Precious
    Kathleen Carey
    Randall McDonald*
    In the article link above it says they are ex's, but I haven't the eyeballs left this evening to further research, ie. check for completions on one of the older comp. lists.

If this has already been brought to attention and poo-poo'd, well cox an' all. I will check back here tomorrow in case someone else can shed some light on this before I go on a futile hunt r' something :)

Cheers!
  35. Re: Big List of over 1000 Exes Who Have Spoken Out

agreed

I also asked but didn't get a comprehensible answer
  36. RightOn Member

37. RightOn Member

Anders Blom- Sea Org, Flag, Stockholm Org
    In Swedish

crappy translation, did not include the whole testimony:
    1997 So have I set my final voyage to flag. Shortly afterwards so I decided to leave
    "Church of David Miscavige". When many feel so I think it is appropriate
    that I tell you why and give my view of what is happening in the church today.
    Last years of my time in the church I had clipped all links with Orgen in Stockholm.
    KSW SVERIGE

if ther are any Swede fags that can plow through this thread and see if there are any more names and stories , it would be appreciated!
    http://www.kswsverige.org/
  38. RightOn Member

Thanks to Osonofgroo! GREAT FIND!

Four ex Scientologists were part of OSA Fair Game tactics when CSI put out a publication called "Public Warning"

Case No. BC175367 filed in LA for libel against Scientology
    FILED JULY 29 1997

Lisa (Jan) Precious- PR Division Portland, sued Scientology for $190 million libel suit with three other Scientologists
    Precious Verified Statement of Demand for Damages

dox that she was a scio:
    Public Relations & Marketing Company. The basic service which provides revenue and a source of new clients is that of public relations and marketing. This Plaintiff's original corporation, Cross Communications, and currently Precious P. R. & Productions are a result of this continuous financial base. The Church of Scientology acknowledged this expertise when this Plaintiff set up a special PR division for them during the Portland Crusade, then went on to establish and teach them how to run a satellite electronic press kit public relations campaign. There are commendations in this Plaintiff's Scientology folder regarding this extensive volunteer effort.

And the other three involved in the same libel suit against Scientology

Stephen Miller- $190,000,000 Libel Suit!

Randy McDonald- BUT I think this name is already onthe list as Jon Randall McDonald?
    But you can add the link to his name onthe Wiki for the court case article, he only has a declare link next to his name now.

Kathleen Carey- http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/mitchell/careydam.htm

so for now, only add Carey, Miller and Precious to the Wiki

"The brochure is a scathing attack on four Scientologists: Stephen Mitchell, Lisa Precious, Kathleen Carey, and Randall McDonald.
    "Public Warning" also contains a measure of unflattering allegations against the plaintiffs--about $190 million worth, according to them.(We'd love to show more of "Public Warning" to you, but it's copyrighted by CSI.)

The lurid language of the brochure paints the four as irredeemable creatures: "suppressive persons," "criminals," even "insane." The justification provided for the scurrilous portrayal of these people is OSA's unsubstantiated allegation that they are "tax protesters" (you know, like that nasty Thomas Jefferson and his gang of thugs). "Public Warning" offers no evidence of any wrongdoing, but still tries desperately, transparently, and hopelessly to equate Mitchell, Precious, Carey, and McDonald with convicted felons--managing somehow to studiously ignore the simple and indisputable fact that none of the four has ever even been charged with, much less been convicted of, any crime."

this link below can be used for all four names

$190,000,000 Libel Suit!

Dont' have any other info or links on the others yet

bonus: Rinder was a defendent in this case! At the time he was the head of Office of Special Affairs in LA
  39. Anonymous Member

Here's a little HTML5 treat (you need to extract it locally and double-click the index.html):

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

It scrolls through the list as a photo slideshow of Ex's faces goes by, and L.Ron Hubbard Xenu audio plays.
    Sure, any youtube video can do that, but this is INTERACTIVE!

Keyboard controls
    Photos: Left/Right arrow keys
    Scrolling list: Down/Up arrow keys
    Audio: Esc key toggles it off (and double-click in black space unpauses it in non IE browsers)

The scrolling list pauses when you move the mouse pointer over it, and hovering on a name shows a tooltip of the info from the wiki, and yes, clicking a name will go to one of that name's links (usually the "His/Her story" link) from the list.

This was created for a website project that seems to have fizzled out. Is anyone else willing to host it?
    From that thread:
  40. RightOn Member

wow this is really neat!!!
    but I can't host it. :(

How about contacting Mark Bunker?
    Or maybe another anti Sci site?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.