Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

^^ crap, she is already on as Gillham
  3. Anonymous Member

And that completions page certainly can't be the same Doreen Smith unless she turned around and went back in the same year she spoke out on TV (1987)
  4. Incredulicide Member

5. RightOn Member

SO many different names with some of these exs! You would think that alone would raise a red flag with the government. sheesh!
  6. Anonymous Member

7. RightOn Member

crap!
    never mind
  8. Anonymous Member

Umm.. Enzo is clearly listed on that site as a Scientologist, not a former member.
    Perhaps the you're confusing the disclaimer by the creator of the website as being by Enzo when it's not.
  9. RightOn Member

ok, I should have read that better. Too early in the morning to comprehend
    please check to make sure that people are actually OUT before posting
    I also did a trip around the net on Enzo, and couldn't find evidence of him leaving
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. RightOn Member

13. another123 Member

14. RightOn Member

^^^
    nice catch!
    missed those 2!

<3
    what do you say, ready to make this list more public in the media?
  15. another123 Member

Been tweeting. Been re-tweeted.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

you make me swoon
  17. Anonymous Member

You are doing great. You are Ok.
    But hardly anyone gives a fuck, - well actually NOONE gives a fuck.
    (at least here, in Russia)
  18. Anonymous Member

huh?
  19. Anonymous Member

You have to admit that their PR is great.

They can be decaying but feel doing great. Like per Dale Carnegie (one MUST wear a flag of success EVEN if he has no any success)
  20. Anonymous Member

how is this mistaking this for another thread?
  21. RightOn Member

this doesn't happen very often in this thread. It is a thread for compiling names only.
    So please keep derail out. thanks
    Can the mods do a clean up on isle 4?
    thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

26. RightOn Member

27. TrevAnon Member

^^^^ Only an exact name by name search.

I am working through the OT8 list searching for more or less interesting links to find out where the OT8 are. See the thread mentioned for more details.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. RightOn Member

I have seen this name around for a while
    I have looked around the net too.
    Was he ever in?I can't find any proof that he was actually in. Is he just a critic? I know you say he had his own site but was it an anti COS site? or are you talking about the COS cookie cutter thing? Those usually do not get removed off the net.
  30. Anonymous Member

Talking about the COS cookie cutter thing. Not all of them disappear, but some do, I guess.
  31. RightOn Member

steel need moar sauce to find out if he was actually in
  32. Anonymous Member

Yes, it's been done for the OT8's up until this point, i.e. in the past. But I'm sure there are more OT8's that are on their way out. So if you get any new people speaking out, and they make it to this thread and also happen to be OT8, it wouldn't hurt if someone dropped it off in the other thread too.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. KA.

Hi! Actually I was only 15 years (!) in Scn. After I had left the Ship in 1999, I was over 10 years off lines. Please, can you correct that. I connected with the Indies and friends from the Ship only recently. I like your list. Thanks for all your work! - Karola
  34. RightOn Member

Hi Karola
    thanks for clearing that up and posting here on WWP.
    It will certainly get fixed. Please encourage others to have their name added to the list. Strength in numbers!
    And with all that is going on in the media right now, we are trying to get the "Big List" out there so the general public will see how many people have spoken out agianst COS. This i sa VERY important message.
    If anyone you know whats to be added, please let me know. They can always PM me if they don't want to post in this thread. Thanks for your bravery. Ad after being on the Freewinds so long, I hope you speak out more or write a book about your experiences.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. TrevAnon Member

36. TrevAnon Member

Problems with quoting? If you need any help please say so. :)
  37. KA.

TrevAnon, tks! Yes, problems. It's difficult to ask for help, when it doesn't post :). I am still practicing. If it is possible, pls delete the "empty" replies.
    I'm trying again:

My declaration is an answer to David Miscavige and OSA because of their destruction of the family of Karen de la Carriere/Jentzsch and the President of Scientology Heber Jentzsch and their son Alexander Jentzsch and the resulting death of Alexander. DM is not getting away just like that with the atrocities perpetrated on this family! My declaration is only one small part of the repercussions which will occur. - Karola

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...heber_jentzsch_karen_de_la_carriere_email.php

http://www.scientology-cult.com/presidents-son-dead-at-27.html
  38. Anonymous Member

Just saw this and was like WOW, I wish the press could see this?
  39. KA.

TrevAnon, tks! Yes, problems. It's difficult to ask for help, when it doesn't post :). I'm trying again:

My declaration is an answer to David Miscavige and OSA because of their destruction of the family of Karen de la Carriere/Jentzsch and the President of Scientology Heber Jentzsch and their son Alexander Jentzsch and the resulting death of Alexander. DM is not getting away just like that with the atrocities perpetrated on this family! - Karola
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_heber_jentzsch_karen_de_la_carriere_email.php
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/presidents-son-dead-at-27.html
  40. RightOn Member

neat vid by Radio Paul. I wish he included the links to the Big List, WWP and the Wiki though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.