Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

great vid from 2010 when the list hit 1000

2. Anonymous Member

great song to go along with that vid!! ^^^^
  3. Anonymous Member

With regard to Catherine E. Von Ach - aka Lady Minn, you may or may not want to add the blog comment that she has now been reunited with her son.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/alexander-jentzsch-in-memoriam/#comment-214885
  4. Anonymous Member

Inspired by Karen's loss and courage in speaking out, you now have Christine Baranay – (McDonald, Gualtieri, Williams). I see she is already on the Big List, but you may want to add a reference to the following comment:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/alexander-jentzsch-in-memoriam/#comment-214891
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TrevAnon Member

As a regular user myself, I can't delete another person's posts. [LOL! Think about what would happen if every user here had that right.]

First I don't think it's a problem you made those posts. But I'll report this post myself as to getting your request through to a mod. Using the "report" button down to each post you can also do this yourself; but now I'll see to it.
  6. Anonymous Member

is jonathan valence france still in the cult ?
  7. RightOn Member

8. Anonymous Member

Mark Shreffler's email sent out to Scientologists. Includes link to his new blog:

9. another123 Member

10. RightOn Member

guise, no need to post entire letters in this thread, a link is fine
    thanks
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Incredulicide Member

Already on the list, thanks for the extra blog link. His updated entry:

Ron Minor - left after 39 years - staff for 12 years, Grad V C/S, Las Vegas - staff contract, his story, blog post
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

No worries. It was just a Minor error.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

16. RightOn Member

ok some fresh meat lol!!
    all confirmed as being "in"
    if I made any mistakes let me know, hey! its freakin' early

#1854- Mark Turnbull - Independent Scientologist Site

#1855 - Robert Cassidy - Independent Scientologist Site

#1856 - George Hamar - Independent Scientologist Site

#1857 - Mike Baduria - Independent Scientologist Site

#1858 - Eric M. Taylor - Independent Scientologist Site

link for all these names:
    http://independentscientologists.ning.com/

#1859 - Joseph Taylor - Free and Able Indie Business Site
    http://www.freeandable.com/business-listings/by-name-and-photo/2104-taylor.html

NEED MOAR SAUCE FOR THESE NAMES
    these people are listed on Indie site, but not in completions
    http://independentscientologists.ning.com/
    Luciano Pitzu
    Patrick Tridon
    Josh Wilson
    Daniel Edward Herbert
    Lori Karch
    Marissa Cassidy

listed on Indie Business site:
    Covadonga J. Icaza
    Ari Di Angelo
    Maria Cuervo
    http://www.freeandable.com/business-listings/by-name-and-photo/2104-taylor.html
  17. RightOn Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. RightOn Member

yes when the blog updates you can't see everything without being a member. He is listed when you click on "more" and scroll down. His name is there, I just rechecked.

If people can not access it without being a member, then I guess readers will have to decide if they want to become a member of that site or not to see the rest.
    maybe we can add "Indepdendent Scientoligist Site (need to be a member to access all info)
    ??
  20. RightOn Member

can anyone confrim Melvin Spinoza?
    melvin spinoza on July 12th, 2012

I asked for comm ev at Flag over 25 times with no reply whatsoever.As soon as they discover,by a fink,that I was audited by Haydn James they give me a comm ev.How far off LRH tech and policy and squirriling was that?For over 40 years I try to get on lines with nothing but suppression and a no comm from them.As soon as I get some case movement by James they start putting out labels on me.How suppressive is that?BASTARDS.
  21. Anonymous Member

No proof he was ever in, but facebook page says he is interested in scientology

http://www.facebook.com/melvin.spinoza.9

but that's only the public page. I don't have an account, so I don't see more. Maybe someone can watch?
  22. RightOn Member

yeah I saw other posts too, of him looking for auditing, he is not in completions. Just trying to find out if it is pseudo. there are also court cases with that name on the net

also looking for
    Bernd Kerner
    Lacey Brinkley
  23. Anonymous Member

Seriously wrong suggestion, since just by joining to read it they appear on that activity list, and appearing in those activities is what we're using as a metric for "speaking out".
  24. Anonymous Member

Since the activity list from that site is transitory, I'm copy pasting everything relevant from there to this post for safe keeping, reversing the order so it's chronological:

John Nunez left a comment for Lidia Mokevnina
    "Glad you like the site Lidia. Hope you post a profile photo. :)"
    May 23, 2011
    Lidia Mokevnina left a comment for John Nunez
    "Thanks John! I`m good. I followed the link you posted in facebook. It`s great we have a social network for independent scientologists."
    May 23, 2011
    John Nunez left a comment for Lidia Mokevnina
    "Hi Lidia. Thanks for joining. Great to have you here. How are you? :)"
    May 23, 2011
    Lidia Mokevnina is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    May 23, 2011

May 26, 2011
    Lidia Mokevnina was featured

Claudia Pinto Pereira updated their profile photo
    May 27, 2011
    Claudia Pinto Pereira updated their profile
    May 27, 2011
    Anita Warren and www.Silvia Kusada.wordpress.com were featured

TOM BROWN posted a blog post
    NOTS SESSION WIN
    NOTS SESSIONS WIN:AUDITOR: JOHN NUNEZI have never this life really liked myself. I felt not as able as others saw in me. Others thought I was a bright star, but I thought and felt quite the opposite. There have been many wins and cognitions from doing NOTS and getting rid of much negativity from my other dynamics. It was yesterday for the first time this life that I realized that I am a really a great guy and able and that I truly love myself. It has restored more power to me as a being…See More
    Jun 8, 2011

John Nunez left a comment for Jeff Agee
    "Happy Birthday Jeff! I heard from a former Sac public just today who said you were the only person in the Academy she liked working with. Cheers."
    Jun 15, 2011
    Brenda Spencer is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jun 15, 2011

Jeff Agee left a comment for John Nunez
    "Hi, Thank You. Who was the public by the way? Jeff"
    Jun 16, 2011

roger martin is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jul 9, 2011

roger martin and Li Po are now friends
    Jul 18, 2011

Robin Bergqvist is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Aug 7, 2011

martinez posted a status
    "HELLO EVERYONE. I am looking for french new friends and why not an auditor...ML Régis MARTINEZ"
    Oct 2, 2011

Poet Laureate posted a status
    "Great site - looking forward to being a part of The Independent Movement."
    Dec 20, 2011

Poet Laureate is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Dec 20, 2011

Phil Bruemmer is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Dec 22, 2011

Conny Lundberg is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jan 4
    Conny Lundberg left a comment for Phil Bruemmer
    "Hej Phil! I really liked your declaration of independence from the church!:) Much Love Conny"
    Jan 4
    John Nunez left a comment for Charese Mongiello
    "Lookin good. Happy New Year! "
    Jan 4
    John Nunez left a comment for Phil Bruemmer
    "Oops just deleted my comment. Sounds good Phil. I was down in LA in 2002 when Jarvis was there. We both were finished on our contracts and not planning to re-sign. I audited him on FPRD and he re-signed. I got a commendation from Snr C/S WUS office…"
    Jan 4
    John Nunez posted a blog post
    The Golden Age of Tech - the Miscavige Wrong Why that further sank the Church of Scientology
    The evolution that created the Golden Age of Tech starts a few years before its release. I was an outer-org trainee at Flag during the entire period. I will give some insider details on what was happening. In 1993 Flag Service Org (FSO) had a big out-tech fiasco that was a typical example of David Miscavige (DM) being "overworked" and "the only one who can handle things." Reportedly at a meeting in the CMO Int conference room with DM and many CMOI execs after DM returned to the base from the…See More
    Jan 4
    John Nunez posted a discussion
    Debbie Cook's Email
    http://aidathomas.wordpress.com/201...debbie-cook-the-captain-flag-service-org/Good stuff Debbie! See More
    Jan 4

Paulo Renato Araujo liked Yin Chew's video
    Life Is Like A Cup of Coffee
    Jan 10
    manny torres and Jean-François Genest joined Independent Scientologists
    Jan 10

Lou Grebanc is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jan 13
    John Nunez left a comment for Lou Grebanc
    "Hi Lou. You live very close to me. I am in Sacramento also. Nice to have you here."
    Jan 13
    Isabelle Prunkl, Karen LaPorte and Isme 2012 joined Independent Scientologists
    Jan 13
    John Nunez posted a blog post
    What to do
    False Datum: The Church of Scientology is deadTrue Data: Policies on statistics and conditionsActual Condition of the Church: DangerWhat to Do: Apply policies on the condition, namely BYPASS the terminals normally responsible and handle it yourself. AND replacing the personnel (Miscavige.) And assigning the condition of Danger. (Which is very true when you think about it.) And getting in ethics. And reorganizing the whole damn thing so that the BS is out of it. And adopting firm policy that…See More
    Jan 13

David Stokes liked John Nunez's blog post The Golden Age of Tech - the Miscavige Wrong Why that further sank the Church of Scientology
    Jan 14

John Nunez commented on John Nunez's blog post The Golden Age of Tech - the Miscavige Wrong Why that further sank the Church of Scientology
    "Thanks Keith. Myself and Dan Koon discuss this further at this link: https://www.facebook.com/notes/john...rch-of-s/332652030087495?notif_t=note_comment "
    Jan 15
    Ann Howe, Ragne Mansfield, Gayle Smith and 11 more joined Independent Scientologists
    Jan 15

Jim Logan is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jan 16

jl and Waking Up joined Independent Scientologists
    Jan 24

David LaCroix is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jan 27

covadonga jimenez icaza posted a blog post
    Finish my levels
    Hello to everybody. I finished levels 0 to IV and NED last agost and I am looking for an auditor in the same situation who would like to do coauditing up the bridge. I live in Spain and i can audit in Spanish and English.If interested please contact meSee More
    Jan 31

Poet Laureatte and covadonga jimenez icaza joined Independent Scientologists
    Feb 1

Carol Christie is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Feb 23

Bernd Kerner is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Feb 27

Richard Lloyd is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Mar 2

Ulf Olofsson, Lacey Brinkley and Max Bleiweiss joined Independent Scientologists
    Mar 4
    Richard Lloyd posted a photo

Jonathan Burke is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    May 19

Jonathan Burke posted a video
    E-Meter Drill Film Teaser
    This is a teaser for the E-Meter Drill FIlm I am Producing for Freezone and Independent Scientologists to use in their meter training.It was Produced with Ap...
    May 20

Pamela Maker posted a status
    "I'm 48, a quadriplegic and I currently need a room to rent for not over $450/mo . I will also be having 2-3 caregivers coming and going."
    May 28

gary gammon left a comment for Jonathan Burke
    "looks very professional and finally to clear what an F/N really looks like to avoid overrun and validate gain -- I personally saw pc's crash at the FSO examiner waiting and waiting and wondering "didn't my needle float" ? "
    May 28
    gary gammon liked Jonathan Burke's profile
    May 28
    gary gammon, PoetLaureate2012 and Pamela Maker joined Independent Scientologists
    May 28

Mark Turnbull, Luciano Putzu, George Hamar and 8 more joined Independent Scientologists
    Jun 11
    Richard Kaminski posted a status
    "Hallo, all. I've arrived and I'm glad to be here!"
    Jun 11

Richard Kaminski and Sinar Parman are now friends
    Jun 12

George Hamar left a comment for Robin Adair
    "Hi Robin - I wonder if you remember me - I used to be a Sup on VanF back in the 80s/90s. Are you still in Vancouver? George"
    Jun 13

Chris Black left a comment for George Hamar
    "P.S. Here are a couple good sites, especially the first two. :) You'll find Robin and a few others on the last site. http://www.friendsoflrh.org/ http://internationalfreezone.net http://www.freeandable.com/home.html"
    Jun 14
    Chris Black left a comment for George Hamar
    "Hey guy, How are you doing? How long you been out? Good to hear from you. I've been keeping busy with life, but never gave up on auditing and C/Sing once I saw nothing was to be gained trying to get Int to change their minds about all the…"
    Jun 14
    Chris Black and George Hamar are now friends
    Jun 14
    Ian R. Waxler posted a blog post
    CLASS VIII REUNION EVENT IN JULY!!
    For some of you guys who "don't go on face book...".... The big CLASS VIII REUNION EVENT is coming up July 14th/15th! This is a weekend event for all Class VIIIs (and above) and will feature a great array of speakers, sure to thrill the event with their stories and adventures! The speakers will fill you in on adventures in early Scn... on the first VIII course... WORKING and AUDITING WITH LRH! ....and many other surprises in store that are NOT to be missed!..For those who are not Class VIIIs…See More
    Jun 14
    Michael Moore and Felicitas Foster are now friends
    Jun 14
    Michael Moore liked John Nunez's blog post The Golden Age of Tech - the Miscavige Wrong Why that further sank the Church of Scientology
    Jun 14

Daniel Edward Herbert is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jun 18

MIKE BADURIA and Olga Vernardou joined Independent Scientologists
    Jun 30

Ragne Mansfield and Olga Vernardou are now friends
    Jul 1

Patrick Tridon is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jul 3

MIKE BADURIA posted a photo
    Photo uploaded on July 5, 2012
    Jul 5

eric m. taylor is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jul 7

Josh Wilson is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jul 9

Errol Sayin and Dee Harmon joined Independent Scientologists
    Jul 11

Marissa and Robert Cassidy joined Independent Scientologists
    Jul 12

Lori Karch is now a member of Independent Scientologists
    Jul 13

Robert Cassidy posted photos
    Jul 13
  25. Anonymous Member

^^ Methinks this clutters things up. Plox to post it in a separate thread, and put a ling here.
  26. RightOn Member

agreed.
    sorry, I didn't know that joining would show up in the activity portion. But hey, I can't worry about people who want to go there and join and lurk. they can use a pseudo of course.
  27. Incredulicide Member

Disagree. I think that's a vital post that belongs right here, and I'm already linking to it 5 times from the big list for each of the names added.
    Edit: RightOn, the link is https://whyweprotest.net/community/goto/post?id=2147443#post-2147443
  28. RightOn Member

29. RightOn Member

also wanted to mention, just because a name appears on that Indie site doesn't always mean they were ever " in".
    Which is why I listed ones that needed to be confirmed from that site. There is also a Dee Harmon listed on there, but she is still "in".
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

32. strobe Member

Keep up the very nice work guise, planning to do this every raid from now on:

7592326508_5746717a77_h.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

OMG!!! I love it Strobe!
    Fabulous idea!
    the only thing missing are the links to the list tho at the bottom!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Incredulicide Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Regarding Gerlinde Mantey, who is already on the list, you may want to add a reference to her Declaration of Independence:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/gerlinde-mantey-declares-independence/

Also, while the current entry for Ms. Mantey shows her progress on the processing side of the Bridge (i.e., that she is Clear), it does not have information regarding her training. Per her Declaration, she is a Flag trained a Class IV Auditor and Qual Sec.
  37. Anonymous Member

We don't have to list all records, its not needed.
    It ends up being a personal add for Indies
  38. Incredulicide Member

We always include the training level if it's known, but only the level they got to within the Church. Updated entry:
    Gerlinde Mantey - left after 30 years - Clear, Class IV Auditor, staff, Qual Sec, C/S, KTL/LOC, ITO, AOSH EU, Flag - blog post, on the Indie 500 list
  39. RightOn Member

I don't include ALL training levels. just some
    And sometimes it is hard to tell what was accomplished by someone only in the COS by a post or story.
    Especially if they have been out for while, still practicing Scientology and then decide to come forward.
    Not all people say "I was at this level while i was in COS, and now I am at this level"
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

He lasted posted on his Facebook page back on April 18th.

http://www.facebook.com/melvin.spinoza.9?sk=wall

With so little activity and only eight Facebook "friends", it looks like he has lost interest in Facebook.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.