Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jensting Member

Lovely work! Keep it up!!
  2. pooks Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

GREAT WORK!
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Soo funny !
  4. Anonymous Member

So so funny
  5. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. anonysamvines Member

all this needs is a gif of tommygurl jumping for joy onna couch lol
  8. anonysamvines Member

9. The Wrong Guy Member

From Facebook:

Tony Ortega shared a link.

This morning, we're saluting the dauntless, defiant, and resolute researchers over at WhyWeProtest.net for reaching 2,000 names on their list of people who have left Scientology and spoken out about it. Check it out!

List of People Who Have Left Scientology and Spoken Out Reaches 2,000 Names

Those tireless researchers over at WhyWeProtest.net reached a milestone last night (and are celebrating with party hats).

More, and open comments, at
    http://ortegaunderground.wordpress....cientology-and-spoken-out-reaches-2000-names/
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

Some great comments over @ Tony O's blog, I especially liked this one~
    Take another bow kiddo! :)
    a_cats_life_03.gif

Anyone 'pooned the SPTimes and VV, the Sun and Catholcs Online, etc. etc.?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. RightOn Member

ok so back to biz
    thanks to everyone who made the list what it is today and thanks to all for all the congrats!

So... was Rosemarie Keller a no or a go?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Incredulicide Member

It's quite possible she got to the "Ron's Org" detox from other detoxes she'd tried without involvement in CoS, so until there's evidence she was in I say no.
  13. RightOn Member

# 2002 - Karl Rosenkranz -Repair Chief of the Flagship Apollo, Sea Org, OTIII, Daytona Beach, Clearwater and SU Hemet,

http://freezone-tech.info/

this is a good one!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. RightOn Member

#2003 - Tatiana Lepiz - Costa Rica
    http://watchfulnavigator.wordpress....s-reversed-scientology-or-gross-incompetence/

"whistleblower who stood up to criminal Costa Rica Mission Holder Erick Alvarez, a criminal who during the 1990′s behaved just like David Miscavige is reported to have acted – embezzling scientology org money, womanizing, abusing staff, corrupting tech staff with booze and women to cover his withholds, avoiding getting audited, etc. – There might not be much Scientology going on in Costa Rica without her brave actions in 2000 to shut his criminal team down."
  15. incog712 Member

2w3xmpl.jpg

No Baked Alaska for me. Tonight I desert on flaming tini soaked banana bread!
  16. How can I find the list of names who have left? Your site was confusing and I couldn't find the list. I want to see all the names please. Thanks.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. RightOn Member

I have said it before but it bears repeating.
    Thanks to all who help and who have helped with the list.

If it wasn't for the following people, this list would not be possible to be where it is today.
    Thanks to all the Wiki fags too
    Incredulicide
    Another123
    Wolfbane
    TrevAnon
    • Winner Winner x 5
  19. RO if the mainstream media pick this up in a big way will you go all Hollywood on us?
  20. RightOn Member

I would love to talk to you right now, but with all the pending interviews and photo shoots...
    busy busy busy!
    I will have my people call your people and dicuss a formal interview where I may or may not be available to sign autographs. :p
    • Funny Funny x 6
  21. Anonymous Member

The analysis of October 1st, when looking at the long-term numbers, gave us a predicted date of Nov 1 to reach 2000. The list is at 2003 on Nov 1.
    Nov 1 data analysis:
    The equation itself continues to show little variation: y=1.0391x+728.05 on Oct 1, and y=1.0396x+727.79 on Nov 1. The R^2 value remains very high.
    The month of Sept was awesome at y=2.13x, but this has returned to closely match the long term equation at y=1.0323x.
    By Jan 1/13, equation predicts list to be at 2064.

Watching this list grow provides so much hope! I would love to know, for every one who speaks out, how many have left and remain silent. I think this list is not just growing in numbers, but growing in importance and power - as in SuperPowerz to overcome the scilon cult.
    Maybe someday, I'll get to see some certain names I know show up here.
    Thanks to all who work on this!
    • Like Like x 2
  22. another123 Member

Also: a shortcut that's a little easier to remember for WWP's BigList WIKI (that shows all the names on one page) is: BL2K.shows.it
    (the auxiliary google-site's shortcut is still: biglist.shows.it)
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Incredulicide Member

It's worth noting she left the Sea Org in 2007, so has still been a Church member till now.
    • Silvia Lloréns - left after 34 years - Clear, Class 9 Auditor, Sea Org for 24 years, C/O, RTC, FSO, Clearwater - blog post
  25. RightOn Member

26. Incredulicide Member

Moar info and links (new ones in blue) for these two already on the list:
    • Chuck Beatty - left after 27 years - Sea Org 1975-2003, TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, Routing Forms Pjt, Snr HCO, Course Supervisor Re-Training, Sec Checker Sup, Admin Sup, INCOMM, ASI computer Operations Office, RPF for 7 years, Flag, Int Base, Los Angeles - his story, helps others now (1-866-XSEAORG), blog comment
    • Michael Hobson - aka "The Sneakster" - Sea Org for 4 years, Hubbard E-Meter Manufacturing in Publications US, SHSBC Course Admin, ASHOF, Los Angeles - forum post #1, #2
  27. Anonymous Member

28. RightOn Member

they pulled it in!
  29. anonsparrow Member

Congratulations RightOn! and all those who helped!! Excellent accomplishment!!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. RightOn Member

thanks Sparrow ;)
  31. RightOn Member

new link for Tanya Castle
    the current link for her name for the Channel 7 ABC interview is no longer there. (well its there, but the stories get updated)
    May want to copy the vid and hold on to it.
    Use this link from youtube
  32. Incredulicide Member

Updated from a more detailed post:
    • Michael Hobson - aka "The Sneakster" - left after 17 years - Sea Org for 4 years, staff, HQS, Hubbard E-Meter Manufacturing in Publications US, Continental Laison Office WUS, IMO External Comm Telex Unit, SHSBC Course Admin, ASHOF, Los Angeles, Clearwater - forum post #1, #2
  33. DeathHamster Member

34. RightOn Member

press release?
  35. Incredulicide Member

Extra interview link for (already on the list):
    • Robert Berrington - left after 10 years - Joburg South Africa - interview, letter
  36. RightOn Member

^^ also add declared and Tony Ortega Interview
  37. McLOVIN_1982 Member

This also in from Possibly Helpful Advise:
    link - http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=11205#more-11205
  38. Anonymous Member

39. RightOn Member

40. RightOn Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.