Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

I bet the next 1000 people will come out much faster.
  2. RightOn Member

tease!
  3. Anonymous Member

4. another123 Member

That would be under lermanet.us. It's coming up 404. The domain expired in Sept. We'll see if they re-register it.
  5. TrevAnon Member

Don Crom is posting on ESMB. See http://www.forum.exscn.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=746495 and below. Inserted lines for a little better readability.

Cannot find confirmation he was in that quick.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Incredulicide Member

7. RightOn Member

8. RightOn Member

Trev, please ask Don over on ESMB if he wants to be added to the list, and provide a link (S) so her can see it, and tell him he can be added , but only if it is his real name

There is an Emelia Crom in completions.
  9. TrevAnon Member

Done

Should add however that he was greeted by Howard Dickman, already on.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...u-may-not-know&p=746343&viewfull=1#post746343
  10. TrevAnon Member

11. RightOn Member

12. RightOn Member

13. RightOn Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Sonichu Moderator

I need to watch this again it seems. I totally missed the announcement of 2000!

Way tor go guise! Glad to see it happening!
  16. RightOn Member

thanks!!
    I just wonder what happened to the press release? It was hot and furious for a while with tons of people editing it and then poof!
    Or did it go out and I miss it?
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Incredulicide Member

• Don Schaul - left after 12 years - Class 5 Auditor, staff for 4 years, Senior C/S, Qualifications Secretary, Johannesburg, Malmo, Tel Aviv - blog post
  19. RightOn Member

ok rolling along..... to #

#2008 - Don Shaul- Class 5 Auditor, staff for 4 years, Senior C/S, Qualifications Secretary, Johannesburg, Malmo, Tel Aviv - public resignation blog post
  20. Anonymous Member

21. RightOn Member

22. RightOn Member

PRESS RELEASE PLOX???
  23. ZeroC Member

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  24. RightOn Member

<3!
  25. Anonymous Member

I guess no one cares enough to really do this. :(

NYPA, I know.
  26. Incredulicide Member

• Hemi Benvenisti - left after 30 years - OT III, HQS, Pro TRs, Saint Hill, London - blog post
  27. RightOn Member

ah yes ^ Saw this one, but didn't have time to post it. I will post it after breakfast
  28. RightOn Member

#2010 - Hemi Benvenisti - left after 30 years - OT III, HQS, Pro TRs, Saint Hill, London - blog post
  29. Anonymous Member

30. RightOn Member

yep he's on!
  31. RightOn Member

Interesting or not?
    Jim Wolery used to be #452 on the Indie List, he is now #450
    ???
    go back to post #3198 where it reads:
    "452. Jim Wolery, Scn since 1970, CL VI Auditor, XDN C/S, OT V (Flag NOT's completion under Mayo), DSEC, Management Series; staff 11 yrs: Mission Holder in Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, & Southfield (MI) 1978-1981"

new copy:
    "450. Jim Wolery, Scn since 1970, CL VI Auditor, XDN C/S, OT V (Flag NOT's completion under Mayo), DSEC, Management Series; staff 11 yrs: Mission Holder in Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, Indianapolis, & Southfield (MI) 1978-1981"

so did two people leave the Indie fold? Or were there 2 mistakes on their list?

And Shelia Lanier was #455, and now she is #453! See post # 3220!
    Should keep track now of what numbers they were on the Indie List for shits and giggles?
  32. another123 Member

Doesn't work that way.
    All these lists use the <LIST> markup. You have a choice of ordered (automatically numbers it for you) or unordered (gives you a bullet). If you put a new item in the middle of a numbered list, it doesn't assign it a new number, it renumbers the whole list.
  33. RightOn Member

sooooooooooooooo...
    is their list two people short or not?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. another123 Member

I really don't feel like comparing the whole list, but here's a back-up from Nov 5th (I usually rewrite over the old once a month) .
    Another reason for a change like that is if they moved a name from one spot to another. But I don't know if they do that on their list (happens all the time on mine)
    edit: or did you catch the indie's version of disconnection?
  35. RightOn Member

I am hoping that two people left. Wolfbane was going to look into it.
    Just curious. Alls I know is that they are 2 shy of what the number used to be and I was just hopeful that two people woke up
  36. another123 Member

[IMG]
    HEADS UP! Tony Ortega's Underground Bunker is moving to a new URL yet to be announced. I guess we'll have to see if the original WordPress url will archive or the account will get deleted.
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

38. jensting Member

39. Incredulicide Member

She's on the list with 4 links and her full name: Kay Milasinovich Rowe
    I had no trouble getting a result copy pasting it from the bottom of her post at your link into the Ctrl F search on the wiki
    Ctrl F tutorial
  40. moarxenu Member

RightOn, would you be willing to do a radio interview on the awesome Big List project?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.