Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

2. Incredulicide Member

2012, now that the 2 names were restored.
  3. RightOn Member

edit done
  4. RightOn Member

5. RightOn Member

6. Anonymous Member

7. RightOn Member

8. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. RightOn Member

10. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

12. TrevAnon Member

13. Anonymous Member

Steve Manning, already on, extra info and link:

12-hour shifts in the Sea Org at the age of 10 on the Royal Scotsman, Spanish Morocco, Tunisia, Bizerta, Corfu, London - blog post
  14. Anonymous Member

15. wolfbane Member

I don't see this name on the wiki, but I don't follow this thread closely so excuse my repost if we already got it.

Mark "Grasshopper" Patterson, 2nd generation Scientology member for 40 years, OT. On staff at Flag, PAC and Bridge Publications as NSO. Refused to enter Sea Org Cadet Org as a kid.

Declaration of Independence: http://ahgrasshopper.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/declarationofindependence/

Another blog post: http://ahgrasshopper.wordpress.com/2012/09/01/the-email-that-pushed-me-over/

Blog comment: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...nd-battery-by-david-miscavige/#comment-223486

Another blog comment: http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/love-and-respect-for-family/#comment-224031
  16. Incredulicide Member

Yes he's already on the list, but the extra links are useful. Thanks :)
  17. RightOn Member

can anyone confirm:
    Dan Starr?
    There are Starrs listed in completions and a Dana Starr also. but no Dan Starr

their position held while in the COS:
    "When I was PES of Los Angeles Foundation Org in the early 80's I had cause to interact with several of the "top brass." They were, to a person, assholes of the highest caliber. Also, their command intention percolated down the org board until all of us were screaming at each other and anger was the "tone that got things done."

also A Ron Wialee?
  18. RightOn Member

For anyone who cares.... we are at 2014!
    Hitting a dry spell :(
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

A wee calm before the storm... ;)

P.S. 2014 is awesome!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Incredulicide Member

• Sylvia Taylor - aka Spanky Taylor - Sea Org for 8 years, John Travolta's personal assistant, RPF, Santa Clara, Los Angeles - excerpt from "Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief" by Lawrence Wright
  21. RightOn Member

<3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 3
  23. Incredulicide Member

Hopefully the year she left is in the book itself, I couldn't find it in the excerpt :(
  24. RightOn Member

with all the cat fighting going on between Steve and Marty, can someone please make a copy of the Indie 500 List and save in a safe place with a worakble link in case people start asking him to remove their names? Or has this been done already?
  25. Anonymous Member

26. RightOn Member

27. Anonymous Member

Right here.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. RightOn Member

<3 right here
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Incredulicide Member

30. wolfbane Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  31. RightOn Member

32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

35. Incredulicide Member

As I read it, the David Lee on the forum is a former member in his own right, just doing lower courses without the auditing is enough IMHO:
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. RightOn Member

I vote no on David Lee
    I read his write up. It seems like he was made a staff member like many other addicts at NN.
    And he took some courses.
    "But now in charge of helping others to find Narconon and, perhaps, Scientology. "
    "Through it all, it was usually suggested that unless I got on the bridge of Scientology and got into deeper auditing, I would probably never find true stability. I could just never afford what they suggested. “A mere $200k and you can have total freedom” Ouch."

I don't think he has ever stepped foot into an org or was ever a member of the COS.

"Again, I am not angry at anything that Narconon or Scientology “did” to me."
    "I doubt I would be considered, at any time, their “golden boy” and probably know less about Scientology than the people on these sites. I just traveled in many, many Narconon circles. And I can only speak of my experiences, thoughts and feelings, and how they have changed over the years."

thoughts?
  39. Incredulicide Member

I guess it would hinge on whether doing the "Objectives" course is exclusive to Scientology, or something with that name exists at Narconon. Paging Intelligence!
  40. wolfbane Member

Objectives at Narconon -- yes.

David Lee -- vote no.
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.