Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrevAnon Member

2. Anonymous Member

Funny how he says he "stopped all activities" 22 years after he stopped all activities that show up in completions. He certainly hasn't left the church while he's still in good standing.
  3. Incredulicide Member

4. RightOn Member

Looking forward to adding the new link for Nancy Many's docu-drama!
    And also NBC's link to anyone that is mentioned
  5. RightOn Member

also add the link above to these names too:
    Nancy Many
    Wayne Baumgarten
    Debbie Cook
    Lynne Hoverson
    Mike Rinder
    Marty Rathbun
    Rocio Garcia
    Mary Joe DePhillips
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

beat me to it
    <3
  8. RightOn Member

can anyone confirm:
    Link Raymond
    John Huss ?
  9. RightOn Member

10. RightOn Member

#2018- Marina Volano - blog comment Italian Independents in Italain

#2019- Umberto Volano - blog comment Italian Indepenents in Italian

http://accademia8008.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/marina-umberto-volano-su-ot-vii/

trans:
    "Each of us, who more or lesser degree, has suffered for so long, had to endure the severe suppression of a petty and cruel, the implanter Miscavige, who pervert the Tech and blocked the path that Ron has left us to go free."
  11. RightOn Member

#2020 - Massimiliano Giardiello - blog comment Italian Independents in Italian

http://indipendologo.wordpress.com/successi-2/

trans:
    "Each of us, who more or lesser degree, has suffered for so long, had to endure the severe suppression of a petty and cruel, the implanter Miscavige, who pervert the Tech and blocked the path that Ron has left us to go free."
  12. RightOn Member

13. RightOn Member

14. RightOn Member

15. RightOn Member

#2023 - Francesca Paola D'Asdia - left after 25 years, Mission Holder, Trained in Copenhagen, staff at Ideal Org Brussels, Declaration of Independence Italian Blog in Italian
    http://indipendologo.wordpress.com/...sdia-e-andrea-sciortino-scientologist-liberi/

trans snip:
    "With this Declaration of independence, I and my wife communicate officially and definitively to have disconnected from "Corporate Church of Scientology" and the deletion of Miscavige."

SAD STORY
  16. RightOn Member

17. RightOn Member

never mind
  18. TrevAnon Member

19. RightOn Member

20. RightOn Member

finally had some time to dig and yesterday really inspired me
    six new names
    not too shabby
    I hope they are ok
  21. RightOn Member

22. RightOn Member

fix a mistake on a name?
    There is a Udo Luetgenbruch on the list
    It is spelled Udo Lutgenbruch on the Indie site with the maurk over the u
  23. RightOn Member

#2026 - Don Schaul - 18 year old Class V Auditor, Staff Senior C/S and other positions, Malmo Sweden Org, trained at Johannesburg Org, South Africa, his story on German Independent site in German
    http://dertreffpunkt.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/don-schaul-unabhaengiger-scientologe/

at age EIGHT this kid was reprrsenting the COS as a young human rights activist in Isreal.
    I hope he is able to fully wake up some day. This is a heart break

EDITED
    this one is on the other list as Don Shaul, so please add the "c" and please make correction.
    if there is any other info from above post, please add it
  24. RightOn Member

25. wolfbane Member

Don Schaul came up before, he came out on Marty's site in a BIG way... we should already have him. Maybe under a slightly different spelling?
  26. TrevAnon Member

I think Luetgenbruch is another way to spell Lütgenbruch, if you cannot use "dead keys". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_key
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Incredulicide Member

I see him on the wiki list with that exact spelling
  28. RightOn Member

I just rechekced the other list, I am not finding it?

found it! It is under Shaul on the other list.
    Need to correct that to Schaul.

ok, back to 2025 :(
  29. another123 Member

on google site, fixed Schaul, added both spellings for Udo L.
  30. RightOn Member

mwah!
  31. Anonymous Member

Just spell it the way Don spells his last name on Marty's blog. Shaul is not a German name which requires Sch, but a Hebrew name [Saul in English] and simply requires a SH sound. Hence, it can be spelled in any way the name owner likes.
  32. RightOn Member

both spellings sh0uld be included
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

As per Dror Center facebook page, on 4 January 2013, Don Schaul joint the Dror Center in Haifa as their course inspector level V. Last Thursday 10 people studied in his courses.
    I'm glad he is out, but they are still moonbats, and moonbats with a building and classes and schedules and tech and completion ceremonies every Friday night [or is it Thursday night?].
    734290_10151306985274590_1596515523_n.jpg
  35. RightOn Member

yes Indies is the methadone for Scientology
    baby steps
    hope they all get out eventually
    Keep in mind that Schaul got inerested at age 6 and was a human right activist for COS by age 8...
    so it's all he knows
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

new link for John Atack
    Interviewed by Steve Hassan

tried to embed link, works fine for me, but when I transfer it here, it doesn't :(
    halp!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. another123 Member

post the vimeo link in a code box*. it's the icon that looks like this: {}# on the editor toolbar. (*so it won't auto-embed)
    Code:
    example: will put link in one of these
    • Winner Winner x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Schaul is an interesting case, as I still remember him that time, when at the age of 13, he sent an email to all the journalists saying "I'm only 13 and I'm hosting a Youth for Human Rights convention in a Haifa hotel." In response the journalists asked him where the hell he got the mailing list of all of Israel's leading reporters. And then his connection to Scientology unraveled. I'm glad he is decompressing now. And I swear - Dani Lemberger is a nice guy [the leader of Dror]. He is just a "seeker" and Scientology got its claws into him. But nobody at Dror center eats rice and beans and staff gets normal salaries. And now that they broke away from Miscavige, Dror is pretty much just a pleasant place to hang out and study some silly moonbattery.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3353985,00.html
  39. RightOn Member

;)
    What I dont' know about 'puters, I can write a book!
  40. Anonymous Member

Does this work? vimeo.com/m/57494206
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.