Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

^^ copy paste this link works fine for me.
  3. Anonymous Member

Margery Wakefield on Scientology

• Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

whats up?
    no new names for a while. The Windie's list has been stuck on #454 for months now. I guess the mass confusion has them all ... well confused. Or should I say more confused?
    When I get some time I will dig around the other Windie sites. I hate translating! :mad:

We can now add Jenna Miscavige's book to her link! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

You know "Windies" is already a well-known term for the West Indies people, of many island countries around the Caribbean? Their cricket team is legendary.
    Just thought you'd like to know you've probably insulted about half a dozen nations.
  6. TrevAnon Member

^^ Uh oh.... :p
  7. RightOn Member

ruh roh! yeah that was my intention. *insert sarcasm*
    I call them that because of all the hot air they spew about Hubbard.
    but thanks for the heads up.
  8. Anonymous Member

Denise is still on the list under only her former name Larry. Plox to add! Just like Kate Bornstein / Al.
  9. RightOn Member

this just in...
    Inide list still stuck on 454
  10. The Wrong Guy Member

On Facebook this morning, Tony Ortega wrote:

We're bursting with pride here in the Underground Bunker as one of our most loyal readers has been "declared a suppressive person" by the Church of Scientology! That's Scientology's version of excommunication, and it couldn't have happened to a better person! We have a copy of the letter she received from the "Justice Chief" of the Flag Land Base.

Underground Bunker Reader Gets Declared a Suppressive Person by Scientology « The Underground Bunker

We’re bursting with pride here in the Underground Bunker for Dee Findlay, a reader who first made contact with us about a year ago.

At that point, she had just decided to come out of Scientology, and had discovered the Voice blog almost right away. She became a frequent reader and commenter, and also communicated with us behind the scenes. We couldn’t say it then, but she’s been a great inspiration for us.

That was especially true last July, when Karen de la Carriere stood up to the church that didn’t want her to see her own dead son, and several of our readers banded together with her in solidarity and dared to reveal their real identities in the comments section of our blog. One of them was Dee.

Dee has become one of our most active commenters — under the name DeElizabethan — and now, she’s shared with us her latest accomplishment: she’s been declared a Suppressive Person by the Church of Scientology!

She sent us the letter she received from Cara Golashesky, the Flag Land Base Justice Chief, and we’ve posted it below. In it, Golashesky informs Dee that a “declare order” has been issued in her case, which means that Dee has been excommunicated — “declared a suppressive person” in the parlance of the church. Now, no church member may have anything to do with her unless she takes certain steps to get back into good standing. Fortunately, Dee has no family members or close friends in the church, so she will not be losing contact with people important to her.

Continued at http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/13/un...declared-a-suppressive-person-by-scientology/
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RightOn Member

^^ thanks WG! new link for Wilberta Findlay
    also please add Declared to her name.
    serioulsy, why does COS even bother with this any more? You would think they have more important shit to be worried about.
    oh wait.......
    • Like Like x 2
  12. TrevAnon Member

13. RightOn Member

14. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. TrevAnon Member

16. TrevAnon Member

17. Anonymous Member

Thanks Right On for taking care of this. They thought it would stop me?
  18. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Do we have a duplicate entries here?:

• Lance DeMarcor - left after 26 years - L.A. Celebrity Center staff, $30 weekly wage working 7-day weeks in Sea Org for 15 years, Senior HCO in charge of Ethics, Director of Inspections and Reports, Clearwater, $65,000 Freeloader bill - radio interview

and:

• Lance Marcor - left after 29 years - Sea Org, Director of Inspections, Flag, Chief Petty officer, Captain of the Dianetics Windsurfing Team, charge of Dianetics Athletic Association, OT Committee and Clear Expansion Committee - declaration
  20. Incredulicide Member

was added after this post by RightOn, Jun 14, 2010:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/posts/1185702/
    The megaupload link is obviously dead, here's a working link of the interview:
    http://exscnforum.com/pubmedia/TheEdgeDeMarcor1.mp3
    where he talks about the Sailing program.
    was added after this post by RightOn, Mar 2, 2011:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/posts/1434991/

Here's the completions database entry which uses both Lance DeMarcor and Lance De Marcor:
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/l/lance-de-marcor.html

Lance also goes by both Lance DeMarcor and Lance De Marcor at this site:
    http://www.astrasailing.com/history.html

Conclusion: duplicate entry, reduce the count by one. Merge both entries into
    • Lance Marcor - aka Lance DeMarcor - left after 29 years - CCLA staff, Sea Org for 15 years, Flag, Chief Petty officer, Captain of the Dianetics Windsurfing Team, in charge of Dianetics Athletic Association, OT Committee and Clear Expansion Committee, Senior HCO in charge of Ethics, Director of Inspections and Reports, $65,000 Freeloader bill, Los Angeles, Clearwater - 2010 radio interview, declaration
    We'll also need to add a link to the 2013 radio interview once a link is available from https://whyweprotest.net/community/...th-of-kyle-brennan-friday-february-15.108853/
    • Like Like x 4
  21. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 4
  24. Incredulicide Member

in COS completions it's a hyphenated last name Gilbert-Spraker,
    So we should add her under G, not S
  25. TrevAnon Member

26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

Wait, does this mean that for the past two years every single number RightOn has put next to names is wrong?
  28. Incredulicide Member

Yes. This is why I format new entries thusly:
    • Eric Tenorio - Clear, NED, Senior C/S, Ethics Officer, Examiner, Cramming Officer, Qualifications Supervisor, President of Narconon Freedom Center, Executive Director of Narconon Stone Hawk, Director of Narconon Michigan, Chilocco, Spring Hill, Oklahoma - letter
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Thanks for the link. I recommend Eric's letter, written to some CoS grunt who's apparently a Public MAA (pronounced 'meh').

It's a mini masterpiece of the art, even if you've read as many of them as Right On or TrevAnon no doubt have.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. RightOn Member

<3!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  31. RightOn Member

wait what?
    Please remember there are TWO lists.
    What have I been doing wrong?
  32. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Your numbering of each person in this thread started in January 2012. The duplicate had existed since March 2011, so you only have to go back and decrease every number in your posts since #1696 by one ;)
  34. Incredulicide Member

To be fair, all the numbers before the wiki and biglist site reached parity at #1770 (which is now #1769) were wrong anyway, so that's not so far back if we pretend that's where numbering started :p
    • Like Like x 1
  35. RightOn Member

err yah right ok lol!
  36. RightOn Member

37. RightOn Member

Can anyone confirm John S. Christen?
    claims he is a Scintoogist and also has comment on Marty's blog.
    Did a quicky search, can't find any evidence of him ever being in
    John S. Christen
    https://twitter.com/TheTock

"I am an Atheist, I do not believe in God. I am, however, a Scientologist. I believe in the spirit, and that life continues after death"
  38. RightOn Member

39. another123 Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. RightOn Member

^^^ Gotcha chief! thanks <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.