Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Incredulicide Member

• Terris Alene - Sea Org for 9 years, Executive Director ABLE Western US - declaration
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RightOn Member

wait... looking around for the names above elsewhere on the net.
    There is a listing for a link that says it is a FB page entitled "we want David Miscavige Replaced"
    Trev, can you check it out?
  3. TrevAnon Member

^
    That is a community page, which seems to be something different than a group page. There is no member list.

I'm not that much of an FB-nerd to really know what the difference is, but I don't think it will be very useful.
  4. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. TrevAnon Member

6. RightOn Member

nobody making any comments? It's just a page that says "we want DM replaced"?
    I don't get it
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes. And it is possibly to be added to a FB group and never even look at the page or participate in the discussions. Group memberships tend to happen in bulk on FB, one person adds everybody under the sun that they are connected to, which includes active and dormant profiles. And once you are added to a FB group - you are automatically counted as a member of the group with no confirmation action required.

So some of those names might even be dormant profiles that are seldom checked or looked at and the people might not even realize they are in the group.

Also, there are anons, critics, scientology watchers, journalists, bloggers, friends and families of former members, etc. on that list of group members. Just like you see when looking at the list of registered members here on WWP or ESMB.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. TrevAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. RightOn Member

ok wait so it doesn't get confusing, where was this name from? a blog comment? What was the original question about this one being confirmed?
    she is also on the IAS list
    http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/IASnames.htm

EDITED: ok. I looked back a page. she was in that group.
    Maybe from now on, put FB group?
    but what did she do to speak out besides to be added to that group?
  10. RightOn Member

yes, BUT are there any comments by the people on that page against DM or the church who come up in COS completions too?
    Whether or not they were added to the group by someone else, if they posted a critical comment and they are also in completions than that would suffice
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TrevAnon Member

I keep trying.

I'd say we ask BlackRob or someone else in the group we know to post a message like this
    If people choose to answer yes I'll put a screen grab here.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. RightOn Member

^^^^ please also ad that it will help others to come forward and speak out
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Yup pretty much. FB fags "like" a community page and then follow and/or comment on the messages posted there by the page admin(s) just like somebody would follow a blog.

The difference between a community page and group page is cosmetic for the most part. It's just a matter of minimal differences with how you follow it (like vs. being added/invited/joining) and interact with it - if you decide to actual post a message or comment.

Imo, liking a community page on FB or being a member of a FB group should NOT be counted as speaking out since it is really only an indication of a social network connection that may or may not mean you READ the page. Posting messages and comments that are anti-scientology in nature on a FB community page or group is what should matter, because that is actually an act of speaking out.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. RightOn Member

15. RightOn Member

that is what I said before. Are any of the people on their making any critical comments and are they in completions?
  16. Anonymous Member

That will take some work to sort out via going thru the list of posted messages, and the comments made to each posted message, and then chking each one that is critical: is this a former member or someone else? if yes, are they already on list? if no, are they in completions?
  17. TrevAnon Member

For the FB-group about disconnection I asked BlackRob if he could post the message above.

Now taking a nap and let you guys sort it out. I haven't slept quite well. yawn
  18. RightOn Member

welcome to my world
    this is how it is.
    IT IS TEDIOUS.
    if you find a name with a critical comment, post it here and I will take it from there
    • Like Like x 2
  19. RightOn Member

sleep my dear sleep
    we will hold down the fort
    • Like Like x 1
  20. RightOn Member

oh and Trev, once again you get the KICK ASS award ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Incredulicide Member

I think page 97 of this thread should get the "Fastest filled page" award :D
    40 POSTS IN 3 HOURS!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

ok I found one from the FB Group

#2095 - Mabel Mallens - FB Group, Indie 500 blog comment, COS completions
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/goto/post?id=2336530#post-2336530
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/steve-poore-public-announcement.html
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mabel-mallens.html

for reference she was replying to Steve Poore's public declaration:
    # RE: Steve Poore Public Announcement — Mabel Mallens 2012-12-31 23:04 Awesome, Steve. I can only hope when I'm done with my own announcement (work in progress...) it communicates half as good as yours. I feel so relieved every time I read things like this. It wasn't me!! It wasn't my out-ethics causing my doubts! I was absolutely on the right track!! :)
    http://www.scientology-cult.com/steve-poore-public-announcement.html#sthash.elHkH28a.dpuf

what link are we using for the FB group?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170635366405069/

It will be 10 times more tedious with FB groups. There is so much idle chatter, unrelated shit postings and misc. self-promotion postings in any given anti-scn group just finding the critical comments is a mind numbing process in and of itself. Facebook is dubbed FAILbook for a reason: some much of useless faggotry just being up typically there means you are epic fail and getting anything done.

I don't have time to sift thru 99.9999999% crap postings. But attached is a copy of everything posted in the Disconnection group for the past month if you want to have a looksee and sift the shit. You will likely find that less than 1% of the listed members actually post anything, and when they do it's usual social and not necessarily anti-scn.

Attached Files:

25. Incredulicide Member

26. RightOn Member

I hate to say it again, but welcome to my world.
    I will.
    Do you have any idea how many HOURS and YEARS I have spent sifting through comments, comments in other languages, translating, websites, listings and everything else under the sun and would find nothing for days? Days on end without finding one name.
    It's NOT fun, and it sucks. I have had back aches, beyond tired eyes, loss of sleep and all's I can tell you is I do it because I am an " arm chair warrior".
    I don't protest in person, so I fight from my 'puter.
    The Sea Org has to end, and this one of the reasons that got me involved in fighting in the first place.
    Everyone picks their own way of fighting this cult, this is one of mine.
    It's my original baby and I will keep doing it until the cult crumbles. (or if I crumble)

thanks for looking on FB and providing the info :)
    • Like Like x 3
  27. RightOn Member

thanks I edited
  28. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Incredulicide Member

31. Incredulicide Member

32. RightOn Member

33. Incredulicide Member

34. RightOn Member

"replace David Miscavige" FB page results:
    It was a bust. One of the names (Donnie Harold Harris) is already on the list.
    the others I can't find anywhere else.
  35. RightOn Member

k

if someone provides the snapshot and link here that is what I will use
  36. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

two more to go!!!
    Bring it home Trev!
  38. Incredulicide Member

Every time I update the wiki I come back to find you've added another one :)
    We're not finished for today?
  39. RightOn Member

lol
    are we ever?
  40. TrevAnon Member

Glad to see you were able to put my results to any use. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.