Customize

Big List of THOUSANDS of Exes Who Have Spoken Out

Discussion in 'Projects' started by RightOn, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickybobby Member

Hey guys. Can I get a link to the list again? The link on first page is broken.

For some reason, I DREAMED about the list last night, and wanted to check it this morning.
  2. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

ok Joan Mongiello is on the enemies list too. She is with the Freezoners.
    Charese is their daughter who is on the list along with Bob.
    but I just read on Aida Thomas's bog their kids never stepped foot inside COS? uh oh.

"Bob moved on, and he and his family continued expanding as OT’s and teaching the principles of the Tech to his children, who have never set foot in a single CofS. Yet, they are trained as well as very successful in life. Bob and his then wife Joan Mongiello, raised a great family and never lost their purpose to help others too."

http://aidathomas.wordpress.com/page/3/
    does that include Charese? we may have to remove name?
    EDITED: no wait she is in completions. So Aida is wrong?
  4. RightOn Member

yeah there is a broken link on the 2nd post two I reported some posts back
    And stop dreaming about me LOL!

reported both posts to mods of the OP to fix links
  5. RightOn Member

a little bit different tho. she has her own Youtube account with the videos of Karen listed right there. So it's a bit more sauce
  6. RightOn Member

The only thing I can find on Joan Mongiello actually speaking out is the fact that she belongs to the Zoners group. And her ex husband is moonbat Bob. She is on the COS enemies list as mentioned before.
    she is not in completions,(prolly her last name was dif back then?)

EDITED:
    so if anyone finds anything else. post it
  7. RightOn Member

so is everyone in agreement? Some of the names are just not enough sauce except Gene Trujillo.
    Is he our #2100?
    need a link for him of the screenshot
  8. Incredulicide Member

I tend to agree that youtube is more public in that it doesn't require a login to see someone's activity. On the other hand the visibility is more likely due to youtube just doing a better job of site layout than facebook rather than her intentionally wanting people to see it. Having said that, as she does more activities those particular actions will vanish off the initial page, which is why we link to the screenshot instead of directly to her youtube page.
  9. Incredulicide Member

10. RightOn Member

11. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. TrevAnon Member

You're welcome!
  13. RightOn Member

ok break time.
    Thanks to EVERYONE who contributes to this masterpiece of a list.
    I know I make lots of mistakes and I am thankful for Incred to keep on my ass. AND for all the 'puter skills, opinions and everything else.
    And big thanks to Trev for all your hunting!
    My spear! my dear!
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Incredulicide Member

See the ↑ up arrow next to "RightOn said" in your quote below?
    It's a link, right-click it -> copy link location

Doing it for a post that hasn't already been quoted is a matter of middle-clicking the "reply" button to open a new tab with the post quoted, and importantly it has the "Preview" button. When you click that you get the ↑ up arrow to copy the link of in the preview without actually having to post a reply
  15. TrevAnon Member

Meanwhile, on LinkedIn, COS is restructuring its executives group.

Maybe I'll apply! :)
    Naamloos - kopie.png
    Any more ideas for searching?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Ehm... link please? Google gives me nothing. That doesn't happen a lot.
  17. RightOn Member

that's the Portland Oregon story
    hmmm you know this CAN be a contender? He was quoted ""He said he had lost everything that was dear to him."
    And in the police report said
    "He blames the organization for ruining him financially and thinks it has kept him from bringing his sister here from Kenya to study, according to police reports. "

After Godeka was introduced to Scientology, "they imprisoned my mind to do what they wanted me to do," he told police in February. He also complained to police that the church got him deported to Kenya in 1986 and that Burke was controlling his mind."
    http://blog.oregonlive.com/oregonianextra/2008/11/stories_about_the_scientology.html

and someone needs to save this story before it vanishes
  18. Anonymous Member

19. DeathHamster Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. TrevAnon Member

/r/ Memberlist of WWP so we can check it against completions. :p
  22. TrevAnon Member

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/brainwashing-the-proof/#comment-9902 where I said:
    Some people responded:
    • Like Like x 2
  23. TrevAnon Member

24. RightOn Member

ok morning all yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

we need a vote on Jairus Chegero Godeka , I say yes.
    Edited: I am turning this to a no. According to his ex wife he only bought a few books and took a test. He was diagnosed as a skitzo. He said he took communication courses for 4 years. Of course the church denies him being a member at all.
    And I think I remember discussing this once before.
    Just not enough info
    case closed until someone cam verify that he was an actual member.

and I saw Zuppero too!! Don't know why I went over it, prolly got side tracked
  25. Anonymous Member

Her parents were staff and the sole source of her indoctrination. So now that the parents AND Charese are running a mission-type indy operation, they like to block out the fact that they were once staff. So Aida is singing the parents PR line.

If she has completions, then she was in the church at one point in time and counted towards church stats. That's good enough for me.
  26. TrevAnon Member

27. TrevAnon Member

28. RightOn Member

29. RightOn Member

30. TrevAnon Member

31. RightOn Member

32. TrevAnon Member

LOL I meant the number. Are we going back to 2002 instead of 2102?
  33. RightOn Member

crap! I am so used to doing 2000! LOL!
  34. TrevAnon Member

I've sent her a pm on ESMB. Her last post there was on Jan 26, 2012 though. Long shot is long I presume. We'll see.
  35. Incredulicide Member

It's as if thousands of wiki communities cried out at once, then were silenced...
    I doubt all the wikia.com sites will be blank for long, it's only been a few hours.
  36. Anonymous Member

Being a member of an anti-scientology facebook group - without actually posting anything negative - should not count. Expecially when they get added by somebody else. FB groups are fking spam traps. You can get added to dozens of them without realizing you're in there if you don't bother reading your newsfeed and alerts. Besides, for all we know the person is just looking at what the other side says and isn't officially out yet.
  37. RightOn Member

he willingly joined and said thanks publically
    the last thing he did in completions and the only thing he did was in 2007.
  38. Anonymous Member

He was added by Patty, and thanked someone for welcoming him. No offense but that seems mighty weak to me if that is counted as "speaking out against Scientology."

It's nearly the same as CoS telling people they are automatically PTS just by being connected to an SP. Except in our case were telling people they are speaking out against Scientology because they are in a FAILbook group where other people have spoken out.
  39. RightOn Member

yes but again the last thing he did was in 2007. Maybe someone can ask for more validation to add
  40. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.