Customize

Birmingham Ideal Org Fundraising Party Song + photos - LOLZ

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by CarltonBANKS, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

What's tone 40?
  2. CarltonBANKS Member

can someone please transcribe the names from this photo

idea is when people google image their names, this thread will show up

[IMG]

I'd do it myself, but i'm working on the next leak ;) People to interview.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. strobe Member

'Serenity of Beingness'

i.e. The highest point on the tone scale.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anonsparrow Member

Tone 40 is a Scilon term meaning complete and utter intention to make something happen.

You know, like getting compliance from a junior (or government). Making someone look at you from afar (like in Bram Stoker's Dracula).

It's supposed to be done with sheer power of the mind or spirit. Or getting pissed off and throwing a hissy fit. Either way.

Also floating ashtrays.
    • Like Like x 10
  5. I'll work on it, Carlton. Can't make all of them out but I'll do what I can to get as many full first and last names as I can read!

Great Concept!
  6. Anonymous Member

Damn it Sparrow, in your mere 10 months on staff in Scientology, you sure learnt a lot of crap. You must have been a really good student.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Here are what I could make out:

Stephen Cox

Art Jowelt

Sahilla Kauser

Leaford Wray

Pam Davidson

Abigail Miller

Srula/Sheila Gifford/Clifford ?

Phil Tyler

Eric Holdon

Vanessa McDonnell/McDowell ?

EDIT: Maybe a Bob Viva ?
  8. DeathHamster Member

I just know that this will be featured in David Miscavige's next "I'm laughing at you, not with you" presentation.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RolandRB Member

Also screaming your face off at somebody who does not agree with you.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. hushpuppy Member

Crappiest party props ever
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Strixcoil Moderator

Scilon version of "PARTY HARD" sounds like a party of really old people where everyone is talking about Vietnam or who died last month.
    Which translates to UNFUNNY in my dictionary.

Also,look... Homo-Novis Centipede!
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonymous Member

She arrived on the short bus with the others.
  13. Anna_Asks Member

They just ruined one of my favorite guilty pleasure songs. Forever. I will never hear it right again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOOwhmkoLo
  14. Anonophunkik Member

Just a bit of a try at this. I may do another using the last 2mins of the tune, when my ears have stopped bleeding.
    There really are some nutters on this.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

That was exactly my reaction. It's cringe-inducing and hilarious, in equal measures.

This is the glitz 'n glamour that $cientology doesn't want the public to see.

NOTE: they have already bought the ideal org building IIRC, so god knows why the fuck they are still asking for money for it(?)

Big shout out to UK OSA - especially Graeme Wilson, Janet Laveau & Stefania Cisco. How do you like dem apples? Rather than getting some of your members to 'blow' (quit $cienotlogy without 'permission') we have persuaded a few to stay in and pass on intell. :p You might be amazed at which of your members are now on our side, and how good their acting skills are.... When will you defect?

To RTC :can you believe that your UK leaders let this happen? Perhaps it's time for some of them to go to RPF :p
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. tikk Member

Tone 40 is, in theory, the "You don't need to see those droids" moment in Star Wars. Except that, as you might expect, Scientologists who think they're pulling it off are generally blind to the fact that they're so spectacularly not. For instance, you can often see Tom Cruise conveying what Scienotlogists would likely consider perfect Tone 40 (a positive postulate with no counter-thought–expected, anticipated or anything else; that is, total control) when he's laying into Matt Lauer for not adequately understanding the history of psychiatry. Except that he was instead merely conveying something far different--the torpedoing of his career.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. xenubarb Member

Those cut off pants are called clam diggers.
  19. xenubarb Member

These aren't the droids you're looking for...
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Snakedavis Member

In the first of Xenulondon's pictures, notice the red-haired chap in the white shirt and black trousers. That is the famous author R.J. Ellory, recommended multiple times by 'Richard and Judy's book club', and currently so successful that his books are on sale in Asda. Roger has been the chief auditor at Birmingham Org since the mid 1980's, but has kept it very quiet until now. He has been described in his books as working in the field of drug rehabilitation.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=ntt_a...earch-alias=books-uk&field-author=R.J. Ellory
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Snakedavis Member

To Roger's immediate right is Vicky Ellory. She has been there almost as long as Roger.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Snakedavis Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

There's no way in Marcabia I'm going to even try to hear that mp3 after looking at the pics.

Some things need not be done. What will be heard cannot be unheard.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Short answer: It's a scam.

Detailed Explanation: They've bought the building, but need money to refurb it.
    Detailed Explanation #2: They've not bought the building yet (they may or may not be telling people they have)

SideNote: Ideal Org donations frequently get spent on other things... Like keeping the lights on, and the water running.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Well, unfortunately his career has not been torpedoed enough. In fact, some would argue he is still highly successful actor, though a subject of ridicule behind his back. OK, Tone 40. That's going to become part of my vocabulary. Kind of instead of "da bomb" I will say "that movie was tone 40". It doesn't have the same ring though.
  26. adhocrat Member

You can try other Tones. There is Tone 20, which is Action, or Tone 22, Games. Tone 30 is Postulates, Tone 8 is Exhilaration.
    There are so many tones to be, do and have.
    We used to try out Tone 40 on an ashtray. But the ashtray always just sat there. No amount of Tone 40 ever changed its motionlessness.

Maybe Tone 45 would have done the trick.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. CarltonBANKS Member

Did you know that Yvonne Springthorpe's new company is called Tone 40 Limited - several Manchester clams are directors
  28. vaLLarrr Member

Epic answerback recording to alleviate the pain of what you might have heard on that mp3.

• Like Like x 1
  29. CarltonBANKS Member

Check this out, courtesy of SeenTheLight
    w9frxk.png
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

Poor fucker.
    2months and they stiffed him to the tune of 20 grand.
    • Like Like x 5
  31. un-isness Member

love bombing works and it extracts money
    • Like Like x 3
  32. CarltonBANKS Member

Anyone from Brum or any Brum journos out there? If so, PM me. I might be able to put you in touch with the guy.
  33. Anonymous Member

After only 2 months S. Cox may be open to comments like "At least stop and take a look around the internet before they get your next 20K."
  34. CarltonBANKS Member

Right, seeing as there's £20,000 at stake, i'm going to post some information about him. These are definitely the correct details

His Facebook: Steven Cox

6156892471_c585ca4e31_b.jpg

His entire friends list:

Think :
    • can you get any Brummy Journos to find him and help him?
    • One person has told me he is/was a man of the cloth - like a vicar. (unverified). Could any Brummy vicars find and help him?
    (Dear Mods - please don't censor this post - given how serious the situation is! It is the same as $32,000 USD.)

To non mods - make a copy in case mods remove it, plox.

k thanks bye

• Like Like x 2
  35. thewayup Member

"Seems to be..."

Someone needs to sit down with this guy over a cup of tea.
    He looks like he is searching for something.
    Look at his interests. A smart thinking person might use these to get a hearing for Hubbard's lies.
  36. Phony Science/Religions are not free and neither are Conga lines........
  37. CarltonBANKS Member

Thanks to a high level whistle-blower, I can confirm that Stephen Cox wrote the following messages:

DOX LEAKS !!!!!!!!!

DOX 1. he talks about his donation, including some sort of hypothetical email with god tl;dr alert

DOX 2. writes to 'doctor' josef kees; says amino acids are too costly, he's not 'made of money'

I have no further information other than what is in the two pastebins. The full texts are very long, I hope sometime can find the time to read & analyse.

I must now go to sleep. I may not be back for a while.

(again, I plead with mods not to censor any information, due to these exceptional circumstances)

k thanks bye

in b4 OSA + RTC freak out when they read this leaks, lolzzz.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Ripe for the taking. Walk into any "health food" emporium and it's likely that you'll be greeted by some freakishly pale, scraggly, emaciated, chronically dazed, patchouli soaked proto-zombie not at all unlike Stephen. Poster boys for why one should maintain at least a bit of healthy scepticism regarding the value of herbal medicine.

Here's a poster boy for why one should maintain the same sort of scepticism regarding the value of the purif and scientology in general. Of course the cult just could not resist putting him on a poster. If he's anything like most new members, he'll be gone within the year, probably working at some health food store trying to earn back that 20k.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. RolandRB Member

Am I really seeing people only contribute 50 quid or less?

Please, Lill' Dave, punish these people.