Customize

Birmingham Ideal Org Fundraising Party Song + photos - LOLZ

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by CarltonBANKS, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

50 quid appears to be a bit on the high side, save for one poor sucker that put in for 300 but is probably having deep second thoughts after having seen the board. One is down for a fiver and only then, probably because nobody would make change. Also, with what 30 of their most deluded staff and members on hand (probably nearly all of them) the list of doners is conspicuously short.

Next beach party, fewer leis, more Sea Org would be my guess.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Snakedavis Member

Just wrote to Stephen, he isn't a fanatic yet, so maybe this might 'impinge', so to speak:

• Like Like x 14
  3. afternon Member

What a way to deal with a mild Sunday hangover- this thread is like watching a good movie- it's got moments of hilarious irony, tragedy, wierdness and unintional humour.

These leaks do a good job of exposing the vast chasm between how scientologists see themselves and how others see them and displays just how much a CULT it is undoing the thousands..millions the cult pay to buy expensive adverts and PR.

This thread is tone over9000
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonophunkik Member

A follow up to my last 'promo'.

I may do something longer on this though. So many strands, scientologist doctor, Richard and Judy author, helping the love bombing that led to one poor guy giving £20000 for nothing.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. novu Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. CarltonBANKS Member

Nice. If was OSA, after reading this thread, I'd do everything I can to stop Stephen Cox going on to Facebook.

So, I've sent you a PM telling you an alternative way to contact him.
  7. CarltonBANKS Member

8. CarltonBANKS Member

Right, so this 'doctor' operates from Wealden House, a known $cientology 'Life Improvement' Centre:

Code:
    www.abc-clinic.co.uk

This 'doctor' is called Josef Kees. Look: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/josef-kees.html

Why is he being charged for amino acids - does he need them? If so, is he being over-charged? What does 'purif' have to do with all this - I thought Scientology was religious and not medicine.
  9. xenubarb Member

Selling the boat, eh? If a boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money...what's a cult?

Shoulda kept the boat...
  10. RolandRB Member

Thank God for this. TV is crap tonight.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CarterUSP Member

If these are the enemies, and this is a newsworthy event for them... it's no wonder that we're winning.

EDIT - I just noticed the shirts some of the scilons are wearing, are they using SparrowTech nao?
  12. CarltonBANKS Member

This just in from a super skeptic - about Dr Josef Kees:

http://pastebin.com/hxqsz1ee

sample:

more at pastebin

So, looks like a Scientology doctor doing illegal stuff. Does anyone know how to ask the General Medical Council to look into this?
  13. Anonymous Member

I don't Facebook but would it be worth contacting his friends and telling them what he has done with his money, and ask them to ask him to reconsider his involvement with the cult.
    Also if his friends are local they may know who his local priest is and could ask him to intervene on their behalf.
  14. Anonymous Member

The stuff about Stephen Cox is just depressing. It seems to be he's a willing sap who was just waiting for some group to fleece him.

Would he be able to get any of his donated monies returned if the messages reach him and he listens to them? I just hate to see someone losing that much money when they're not some rich idiot like Tom Cruise.
  15. CarltonBANKS Member

The only thing I can see working is if the news media intervene. Only they have the influence to do anything.

He's not necessarily a sap (if by 'sap', you mean gullible)

• Seems like he is emotionally & mentally fragile, because a relative just died. Remember, this £20k is his inheritance money.
    • People who have their diet restricted especially have their critical thinking abilities impaired.
    • The poor bloke is being treated by a real, GMC licensed doctor. He is being love bombed, they're taking advantage of him

Obviously IRL activity is best (like a TV news crew turning up to lend him a hand), but why not friend everyone in his friends list. It's kind of desperate but it's better than nothing.

tl;dr IRL journos are best for speaking to him face-to-face, but how will be ever find someone gutsy enough to do it?
  16. Anonymous Member

That Pathways of Light shit is another set of moneygrubbers. Three thousand dollars for membership and monthly payments if you want to be listed as a minister on their site. Lots of urging to buy books and extra magazines to distribute as well.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. CarltonBANKS Member

/r/ can someone please rip this video

(i have tried, and failed, to do it myself)

proxy up!!!!

Code:
    http://www.aoshuk.org.uk/contdissememails/stephen_cox_video/stephen_cox.html

Listen to the crowd, the audience, the atmosphere
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

It must feel pretty good when your going through a divorce to find a bunch of people so enthusiastic and supportive of you. It must make you feel pretty special and important. Shame he could only give £20000 to this org, when everyone else could only manage loose change.

Was this event possibly made as a kind of Steve Cox celebration event? I wonder how much more money they think they can get out of him?
  21. RolandRB Member

I haven't had an email from God yet or Jesus Christ. Maybe I should send them one to introduce myself. Where do I send it?

Presumably God has a gmail account. God@gmail.com ? Jesus@gmail.com ?

Edit: They both bounced. :(
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

God is still using hotmail and Jesus is still on yahoo. Jesus hates you so I wouldn't bother writing to him if I were you.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Been gone for a bit (schools and shit), and I come back to this... the Shoop potential is beyond my meager skills, don't let me done faggots
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Sonichu Moderator

I understand Tone R2-45 Works wonders on anything. It can help exteriorize, and when directed to an ashtray it can cause it to move! (and put a small circular hole in it)
    • Like Like x 1
  26. adhocrat Member

ah, the two tone gambit. I've heard of it.

twotoneford.jpg
  27. RolandRB Member

I'd be dancing in a conger if some prick donated 20K to our lost cause and took the registrar pressure off me.
  28. CarltonBANKS Member

He's a a what-now?

I didn't know Roland was OG (old guard) and a troll. Or maybe the gratuitous trolling (from people here) has rubbed off on him, and he can't resist. (welcome - Roland)

Reminder to Roland: pls troll that fourchans/eBaumsWorld place, not here.

actually: maybe Roland has just given up hope nah, i bet he's trolling

Maybe he's had a nervous breakdown. That sort of shit isn't normal, clearly!
  29. slobeck Member

This thread is fucking Judge Fudge level delicious.
    [IMG]
  30. CarltonBANKS Member

update - what this $cientology doctor is doing is within the law.

tl;dr what Doctor Josef Kees is doing isn't technically illegal (i.e. it seems they have their arses covered)
  31. Anonymous Member

Poon all his FB friends. One of them must be able to persuade him to get that 20k back.
  32. Anonymous Member

Someone remind me where they stand, copyright wise, with the music for that video?
  33. slobeck Member

Maybe not illegal, but perhaps professionally embarassing
  34. RightOn Member

names from the "reg board" that I can make out
    Sahila Kauser
    Leaford or Leafard Wray
    Pam Davidson
    Abigail Miller
    Phil Tyler
    Eric Holden
  35. 00anon00 Member

OIC I thought it was a Tampax
  36. Sockxy Member

Assuming LMFAO did not give the ok for their song to be shit upon by the org, I'd guess copyright would be an issue...

The singers of LMFAO are the son and grandson of Berry Gordy.
  37. CarltonBANKS Member

Not a problem at all, they could easily say it was for parody. It was only used internally.

i.e. they aren't breaking copyright, IMHO
  38. Anonymous Member

It just means he might not go to jail for it.

Josef Kees probably under pressure to give more and more money. Scamming people is one way to get that dosh.

IMHO, Scientology is stepping on the medical profession's toes, they need to be called out for it.
  39. CarltonBANKS Member

Just as an aside: The person who put down £300 was Sahila Kauser

10s66nt.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  40. CarltonBANKS Member

This is the Scientology doctor, who is a real GMC registered doctor, and also a scilon (http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/josef-kees.html)

DR JOSEF GERHARD KEES

Nationality

GERMAN

Date Of Birth

24 May 1952

Occupation

DOCTOR

Address

BELLGATE SOUTH CANSIRON LANE COWDEN KENT TN8 7EE

Source: CompaniesHouse
    • Like Like x 1