Customize

BITCH Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley "Dismissed" from Jenny Criag?

Discussion in 'Media' started by Dilbert Perkins, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brvandal Member

Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

i did like cheers though
  2. badwolf Member

Cheers sucked after the Diane character was replaced with Kirstie Alley.
    I am hoping this firing really has something to do with scientology celebrities giving people a bad taste in their mouth. Maybe if it begins to happen to others, celebs will shy away from it and not be such fucktards (will smith) and get cozy with the cult. They dont have to "say" they got rid of them because of scientology, but if it happens to one more of them, it will definately be noticed.
    I've got no sympathy for any of them. They're rich. They can look at the internet. They choose to look the other way.
  3. lermanet_com Member

kirstie1.jpg

for your entertainment
  4. random Member

bawwwww the bitch that was insanely fuckable in her early days now is a wearable bucket of fail
  5. Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

This is a PERFECT description of the church. Perhaps a "Anatomy of the CoS" poster
  6. its.an0nym0us Member

We were kinda creeped out by the jumping and yelling.

Geeky kid gets first kiss in high school, ok, maybe.

But then it's like, "You were supposed to be the kinda apathetic hot popular guy who smiled a lot! WTF TOM?"

Actually I don't have kids, when I do they won't play soccer, and I am NOT a fan of Oprah, but that's the gist.
  7. wintermute Member

Oh great....

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 10,00.html

Kirstie's statement regarding her firing, as well as her stating she will be starting up her own weight loss program.

She has been pretty vocal about Narconon, and I am willing to bet that her new campaign/program will have a Scientology basis.

8. ravenanon Member

Her new weight loss "program" will be just another front group for scientology like Narconon is.
    I get tired of this luring the innocents in trouble thing they do. We need to keep an eye on her "program"
  9. subgenius Member

Oh, this should be good. Any program by her will be a $cio front.
    I gotta think Jenny Craig had some kind of non-compete clause with her, and may sue her.
    So did Jenny Craig work, Kirstie? If not, were you lying when you said it did? And if it did work, why are you betraying them and stealing their trade secrets?
    Oh yeah, ummmm, couldn't $cientology's super duper powers help people with a little thing called weight loss?
    If it can't do even that, exactly what can it do?
    One more thing, what happened to your "acting" career. We are all desperate to see you again move us with your ability to convey all the emotions from A to B.
  10. Citybeatnik Member

You need to achieve OTXIV before you can unlock the "vacuum cleaner and garden hose" power.
  11. Unlisted Member

Kirstie Alley has fans?
  12. tigger Member

Some people have gravitas and credibility, some people don't. Lots of personal factors go into it, including charisma, talent, conduct, appearance, and so on. Not that it SHOULD be that way, but it is so. I wouldn't attack anyone for having a weight problem (pot calling kettle black in my case), or for having a few offbeat views (we all tend to think we're normal and others are strange.)

That said, when you take the whole package into consideration:
    Alley can't control her own weight, so how can she help anyone else?
    Alley has shown she can dish it out (making fun of others) but can't take it (trying to get writer fired). Hypocrisy doesn't go over well.
    Her career is kind of non-existent -- one of those celebrities for the sake of being a celebrity at this point.
    Her eccentricity became her when she was younger, but has become "cat-ladyish" and whacko as time has gone on.

It's no surprise to me that she's not spokeswoman material anymore, since few would perceive her as a role model.
    It's not one factor, it's the whole package.
    I don't condemn her, or delight in her losses, since I think she's got some *issues* and pity her for that. I neutrally predict failure. To be a leader, you have to have followers, and there just aren't any.
    Hope she wises up and becomes someone I could respect at some time in the future. Until then, um, good luck with that weight loss program, Kirstie.
  13. Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

Her own weight loss program eh?

Y R U Fat Like ME?

Make it know far and wide that any dollar give to Kirsty to make YOU THIN, makes her wallet fatter...so she can donate MORE to the CO$.
  14. subgenius Member

Uh.....no. :roll:
  15. subgenius Member

tigger is wise...and kind....a good combination
  16. mortified Member

I have WAY less sympathy for celebrity scilons than I have for the "confused masses" that compose the majority of their membership. Celebrities are cash cows, they are treated as such. They are NOT the foot soldiers, they do NOT get "sentenced" to RPF duty...All they have to do is hand over the dough and sing the praises of this "religion" in the public arena.

I have a special loathing reserved for the rich and famous who use their influence to suck weak-willed, desperate people into this scam.

But fwiw, it seems like Kirstie stepped down from JC because she wants to start her OWN weight-loss program: "LOSE THE FAT FAST WITH L. RON'S DIAEROBICS".

Somebody kill me.

No, wait. Don't. Shit.

*writes "in the event of my untimely death" disclaimer and goes into hiding*
  17. Unlisted Member

:lol: :lol:
    Sorry to laugh, but that in combination with your username is priceless.
  18. anonymal Member

Kirstie's Back Alley Diet:
    buckets of vitamins and all the cooking oil you can drink.

"I lost almost 40 pounds in 17 days on the KBAD!" - testimonial
  19. AnonMomAnon Member

the people in the RPF seem to take the pounds off pretty fast~~~perhaps kirstie might look into doing a year or so down in the trenches with the RPF's.

wait! her whole "diet plan" isn't going to be putting her customers into the RPF is it?

someone should look into this....
  20. Diebeetus Member

From vomiting up your intestines? :lrhtalking:

Back on track: I'm interested to see how this "lol I'm a weight loss program gaiz!" thing turns out. Will anyone even be able to take her seriously long enough to join? And will we need to start picketing it? =D
  21. Unlisted Member

Maybe because Kirstie Alley eats all their food?
  22. subgenius Member

She can't and won't be able to do anything except refer people to Co$. Covertly.
    New Co$ scam: Fatanon.
    Wonder what elron had to say about obesity?
  23. Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

I agree. I heard about her starting her own weight loss program on NPR this morning... We need to watch that front group.
  24. LaAnonarama Member

Fatonon

edit:
    Diuretics
  25. mistegirl Member

26. Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

From what Magoo told me once a while back that people who go into auditing are encouraged to eat beforehand so that hunger doesn't effect their ability to have a good session and that many who are able to afford a lot of auditing have a hard time controlling their weight (especially women)

Of course many believe that to sustain Kirstie through even the shortest of auditing sessions takes many cartons of Twinkies.

Kirstie's obvious mistake was not eating Valerie Bertinnelli when she had the chance:
    KAjaba_eat_VB_v1.gif
    That would have stopped them relacing her for at least a day!
  27. Unlisted Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Hilarious gif, now just add the text "nom nom nom" and it's an instant win. :mrgreen:
  28. anonEmouser Member

Actually, that IS her weight loss plan--she's getting the neckbeards and basement shut ins out and walking around for hours on pickets. We're the targets!!!11 :examine: :flop:
  29. alsocake Member

It's on TMZ now too, FWIW:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/20/brit-keep ... -the-boys/

Also, why are we not already spamming TMZ's (and PerezHilton's) comment section with links here and to youfoundthecard.com? We should be doing this everytime they do a story on a scilonebrity.
  30. Simonymous Member

RealityWillTell:
    That was hilarious! I'm now imagining Salacious Crumb (Jabba's little rat friend) with a Tom Cruise head! Also, I may have to steal that graphic in your signature - he was one of the good ones.

In re: the fat jokes, even though I don't really like fat jokes, I find it quite telling that someone as high a level as Alley would have any problems with her weight at all... if $cientology actually worked. That high up, they say you can move things with your mind, go back and forth in time, etc. So why can't she just "wish" the weight off?

And said earlier in this thread how a celeb is stuck, as they'd have to leave their careers if they quit $cientology: No they wouldn't! If, for example, John Travolta came out (of the cult; hell, out of the closet???), people would rally behind him. Black PR just wouldn't touch him. They'd maybe try it, but he's so popular it would just make them look bad and not him. Anyway, think about other celebs who've had embarrassing things happen, and they stay in demand.
  31. Unlisted Member

32. subgenius Member

I wanted to email glosslip to say: celebrity gossip and social justice are not incompatible.
  33. Anonomouse Member

::grumbles:: Well, it's mainstream news now but with PR spin. 6ABC in Philly @ 6 PM had the story that she had left the company, not fired, to start her own program. By tonight, it'll probably be on all the celeb shows, about her and her 'new weight-loss company'. On the plus side, it gives us more places to copypasta through the night to get the real story out there and how full of fail her company will be.

The tinhat in me is also latching onto the idea of this company being another scilon front group. Unless she pulls away from her handlers before opening for business, it's too big of an opportunity for them not to take. At the very least though, I bet funds will funnel from her company into COS through donations. -_-
  34. Citybeatnik Member

Wait, I thought that it was the other way around, with Jenny Craig giving her backside the boot.
  35. subgenius Member

All it would take is a scale to determine whether she was fired for being too fat or not.
    Regardless the question the media won't ask her is: "Can't $cientology help one maintain a healthy weight?'
    And that is the question here, no?
  36. Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

Thank you Unlisted and Simonymous! I enjoy making these!

Next time I do a Kirstie one I will definitely consider putting in a Salacious Cruise character! :lol:

You (and everyone else) are welcome to use my anti-sciento graphics anywhere and everywhere! I create them for the sole purpose of helping to spread the real word about the crimes of scientology. :D
  37. Anon883 Member

Best topic title ever
  38. Re: Bitch Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley FIRED from Jenny Craig

Lolwut? In the NPR piece I heard it was "Kirstie Alley and Jenny Craig not agreeing on a contract hence the relationship will not continue and she will start her own." It's neutral language...
  39. misterwistar Member

Re: Kirstie Alley and Jenny Craig Part Ways

hey gaise whats going on in dis thread? i herd u had sum caek???

1190990765145.jpg
  40. Re: BITCH Gets Hers: Kirstie Alley "Dismissed" from Jenny Criag?

I changed the title of this thread slightly, as Kirstie's own statement in People says the separation was because "the Jenny Craig Company and I did not come to an agreement to continue as their spokesperson".
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 10,00.html

I changed it because A) I only desire to speak and write the truth, based on the information I have at the time, and B) Kirstie Alley is a litegeous BITCH and I don't want to piss her off.

Of course, any letters from her lawyers will be posted here and forwarded to various media. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.