Customize

Blind Gossip Hints that Travolta's Are Next to Divorce!

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I know that a lot of people hate the celebrity crap, but this is a Blind Gossip post that hints at the Travolta-Preston's as being the next to divorce.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=45759#comments

Blind Gossip called the Holmes-Cruise divorce in April of this year.

The blind item says~

Despite reports that they are fine, this famous couple is splitting up.
    It’s the husband who wants out, and he has made the first move by hiring a very interesting group of attorneys. The wife, who wants to stay in the marriage so that she can save face, has engaged an entire team of her own to stop the divorce.
    Her most powerful weapon is a set of taped conversations of him discussing some very private issues, including gayencounters he had in the past. While she has always known that he is gay, she considers these tapes fair game in getting him to “reconsider” the divorce.
    The husband’s biggest concerns, however, do not have to do with rumors about his sexuality or his legal issues or the millions that this divorce will cost him. He is most concerned about saving his child/ren from the influence of his wife. To that end, he will be asking for full custody.
    Don’t expect a long, drawn-out divorce here. Similar to another recent celebrity split, everything will be settled quietly behind the scenes. These two will never have to face each other in court.
    Husband:
    Wife:

Comments are allowed and some of the comments already posted are saying it's Travolta because of the face hint (he was in the movie Face Off). A couple of the comments mention Preston abandoning her special needs child.

Please let this be true. And please let Travolta come out of the closet.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

LOL if true
    also: what makes Gay Papa think that he would get sole custody over the mother? Is she smoking crack or something?
  3. Anonymous Member

So if true, "the tech" has failed both of them?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Hmm
    IF it's Travolta and IF he came out of the closet, wouldn't that invalidate Scientology... ?

BRB, popcorn
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

6. Anonymous Member

boring rumors are boring
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Oh H
    Oh Hai Louanne!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. RightOn Member

yikes if this is true….. I don't think there is enough popcorn at my local store
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Scientology... falling apart at its seams.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. mongrel Member

Which means absolutely fucking nothing. Nostradamus predicted quite a few things, and was almost always wrong. Just because you occasionally get lucky doesn't mean you have psychic powers or inside information. Throw enough shit at the wall and some of it will stick.

On a side note, it seems that Travolta is a bit different from Cruise in his devotion to this scam. I get the impression that Tommy knows what is going on and doesn't care (while reaping the benefits). Travolta just seems like a rich idiot that got suckered by a conman. And is in too deep to get out.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

You really oughta think in a more positive way. Or maybe not.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

I don't understand this. Mind explaining what led you to believe Cruise "knows what is going on and doesn't care"?
  13. Anonymous Member

I think that they are both very stupid, vapid people.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Different fag:
    I think I get it. Anon suggests that Cruise is in on the scam to a greater or lesser degree (inurement), what with being next to Miscavige so often would be kinda hard to miss, given Miscavige's deportment in private regarding the scam, er, cult, er, church.

Then again, if Miscavige gets off watching the video-ed auditing sessions of Cruise, Holmes, et al, then perhaps Cruise is not in the loop, as 'twere.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yeah they just got lucky with this blind back on April 11, 2012~

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41993#more-41993

They have passed the five-year point, so the marriage is over! They are living separately, their public appearances as a couple are down to once or twice a month (tops), and any time together is as much about keeping the child/ren connected to the whole family as it is to be seen together for the paparazzi.
    Here’s the timing for the announcement of the split:He has two big projects this year. She has already agreed to chip in and help promote the first project with red carpet appearances and positive interview mentions. If that occurs (and we believe it will), the official split will be announced during the summer lull. If she takes an additional payout and waits until after the second release, the announcement will be made approximately New Years 2013.

After the Holmes-Cruise split Blind Goss posted this as Solved!~

SOLVED!
    Bloggers and members of the press are asked to properly credit and hyperlink to BlindGossip.com for this blind item. Thanks!
    It’s Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes! Source: BlindGossip.com
    The situation is exactly as we described to you back in April 2012:
    1. The five-year contract is up
    2. They were already living separately
    3. Their public appearances were down to once or twice a month
    4. The timing of the announcement is taking place after they have finished promoting the first big project (Rock of Ages)
    5. The timing of the announcement is during the summer lull (Announcing on a Friday afternoon of a holiday weekend is also a nice touch)
    She rejected the additional payout to stick around for the promotions for Jack Reacher. Katie Holmes is out of there!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Yeah, they were obviously just throwing shit against the wall on that one.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

"Dude - that's some good shit."
    • Funny Funny x 3
  18. failboat Member

19. mojo Member

is it something about Jett?
  20. Anonymous Member

The dead one?
  21. Anonymous Member

Kelly Preston and first husband Kevin Gage had a son. The child is special needs and is being taken care of by Preston's parents in Hawaii.
  22. Anonymous Member

Maybe she couldn't deal with another one and offed Jett.
  23. mojo Member

one special needs child in Hawaii, one deceased and a toddler? perhaps he is beginning to show some signs and John refuses to have another child become a victim to the scientology non science. didn't he finally admit that Jett exhibited autistic symptoms?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  24. anon walker Moderator

Jett Travolta already invalidated Scientology. If two OTs can have a defective, what good is paying to become Homo Novis?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Yep, bad control over MEST, Mr. OT VII
    FLUNK
    START
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

and a preteen
  27. Anonymous Member

That's a busy little vagina
  28. The SMERSH did it with carpet cleaners.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

30. mojo Member

i mentioned the toddler and not the preteen because the greater number of autistic children are male. i'm thinking that john may have finally seen the light. if the toddler is exhibiting ANY indications of not meeting developmental levels...??? well, could he be nervous about what's gone on in the past?
  31. Anonymous Member

Kelly Preston: damaged goods.
    Well, what'dya expect for a beard?
  32. Honestly if this is true .. and he gets out.. outing himself .... he will be huge, a hero!!!!! Kick this cults butt once and for all!!!

And yes my popcorn is read for this...
  33. Tourniquet Member

Yeah, he'd be Grand Marshal at the next LA Gay Pride parade, fer sure.
  34. Anonymous Member

No, but she's drank the CCHR koolaid. Why Jett is dead and sumjunk.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. anon walker Moderator

Poot out defectives, you don't have to off 'em. Just let 'em seize in the bathroom and lay on the floor dying all night.
  36. anon walker Moderator

I would like that a lot!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Hell, he could be a whole float!
    • Funny Funny x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

He'd be too busy sticking his ass in the air while begging for a poop hole pounding.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  40. Aurora Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1