Customize

Blind Gossip Hints that Travolta's Are Next to Divorce!

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Travolta keeps engaging in reckless attempts, it speaks of a man who is tired of the charade, I think he wants to be outed, but not by his own hand. How many more times will he allow himself to be brought to the very cusp of his own freedom only to be drawn back into the closet. Enough John, free yourself now.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Tourniquet Member

While I was in the cult, I used to get laid a LOT. Then again, I've always been ardently heterosexual.

The only cure for JT's condition is the door. Don't let it hit you on the way out, John, and flame on.
    It's perfectly OK to be queer in 2013.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. muldrake Member

The way out is the way through the closet door.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. RightOn Member

I would have been more surprised if the case went through
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Settling is the way to go in any civil case.
  6. Anonymous Member

Would you sleep with Bill Gates for a .. BILLION DOLLARS .. ? Sure you would.
  7. DeathHamster Member

Told you. I bet the price went way up after they lost the arbitration attempt.

Travolta's in trouble now. Because for that kind of money, there are going to be lots of people who would try to set him up in some way.

He'd better keep it in his pants and keep it quiet. (And sifting through the rumors, is he capable?)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. RightOn Member

well I guess at the very least, that Scientology won't be getting the money that JT had to use to pay off that guy.
    Although I am sure Singer charged JT a butt load of cash
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Aurora Member

http://blindgossip.com/?p=50277

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

< looking for cruise ship work ;)
  11. Bipolart Member

12. Anonymous Member

i am kind of loving blind gossip and all it's insider info.
  13. muldrake Member

I'd be surprised if it's a tenth of that. Half that and I'd be flabbergasted. Even that is significant, though, and Travolta will almost certainly be facing an increasingly long list of claimants for a payoff, especially if all this is true, including legitimate claimants as well as scammers.

Nobody with actual knowledge of this would be leaking it and endangering the deal.

The main reason I don't think it's $1.75 million is because no way can even Travolta afford to pay off every single claimant like that, and Marty Singer's arbitration clause bullshit, as clever as it was, was blown out of the water.
  14. Anonymous Member

Even a payoff of $100K would be significant, agreed.

If Travolta were not guilty, he would not have paid.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Does JT ever visit the Freewinds? Now there's a ship on which he could wag it and grab it and no one would evar dare sue. (Unless DM has told him that he'll never spa on the flagship again?)
  16. RightOn Member

JT wanting to keep the case quiet also shows his guilt.
    After all, I think the majority of people if asked would say he is gay, and he has no budding career to protect anymore. Unless of course he is worried about the second Christmas Album with Olivia next year .
    "Creepy Christmas Part Deux" *blurp*
  17. RightOn Member

ssshhh! don't give him any ideas.
    and please let's not wish his dong on anyone not wanting it on that cancer barge
  18. Anonymous Member

Do they even allow sex on board the Failwinds?
  19. RightOn Member

NO out 2D
  20. Tourniquet Member

It would get pulled in session ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. RightOn Member

"blowing charge" will then turn into a MU
  22. Tourniquet Member

Well, they'll add a definition: "The established COB rate on Hollywood Blvd."
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. RightOn Member

oh u!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. [IMG]
    Winston Churchill &gt; Quotes &gt; Quotable Quote

14033.jpg
    “Churchill: &quot;Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?&quot; Socialite: &quot;My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... &quot;
    Churchill: &quot;Would you sleep with me for five pounds?&quot;
    Socialite: &quot;Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!&quot; Churchill: &quot;Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”
    • Funny Funny x 2
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

With John Travolta, Ocala firefighter offers detox testimony in Las Vegas | Ocala.com

By Dave Schlenker, Wednesday, February 13, 2013

After 22 years of fighting fires and rushing to vehicle crashes, Joe Talley’s knees hurt. A lot.He was taking gobs of Ibuprofen a day, he said. And at 41, he wasn’t in the best physical shape, either. Reports of cancer among older firefighters and the effects of the toxins they take in also had the Ocala Fire Rescue chief concerned.

So, in 2010, he participated in a detoxification program launched by actor and Anthony resident John Travolta. This is a non-denominational, wellness program rooted in Scientology that relies heavily on frequent saunas, niacin and aerobic exercise.

Talley and about 15 other local emergency responders embarked on the intensive, month-long treatments designed to rid the body of toxins and, generally, make humans feel much better.

“About two and a half weeks into it, I noticed my knee pain had disappeared,” said Talley, now 44. After his 33-day detoxification, he contends he simply “functions better. Period. I had a clearer thought process, which is important in my job. People’s lives depend on it.”

He is sold on detoxification and, as such, joined Travolta and Kelly Preston, the actor’s wife, Saturday to speak at a Heros Health Fund fundraiser in Las Vegas. Talley and a Utah police officer spoke to about 100 potential donors. There was a standing ovation, he said. And, Travolta noted, the event raised more than $400,000.

“That will put 70 first-responders through the detox program,” Travolta said, noting up to 30 of those slots are expected to be in Marion County.

Travolta praised Talley’s address.

“He gave a speech to inspire others, so it was a wonderful gesture on behalf of Ocala’s division,” the actor said, noting Talley’s words were powerful and effective. “He did it with sincerity and reality and truth. Here’s a guy who got real benefits from this.”

Detoxification has long been a Scientology staple, but Travolta saw a wider need after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

“Not too long after that, we started a detox center right in Manhattan for the first-responders,” he said. “Tom Cruise (a friend and fellow Scientologist) was involved. We were very successful ... The jet fuel and the burning debris of those buildings, and the chemicals used in handling it, immediately affected these guys.”

Travolta was then in the 2004 firefighting drama “Ladder 49,” where he got to know many Baltimore firefighters. He noticed they spoke of the same ailments.

“I said, ‘Whoa, I’ve got to do something about this.’ But they could not afford to do it. I thought, well, I’ll just open up a center for them,” Travolta said. “They went for 25 or 30 days and came out with stellar results.”

When his family moved to Marion County a decade ago, Travolta heard similar stories from local first-responders. He and Preston launched the Marion County program in 2010 with $26,000 they raised at their Ocala “From Paris With Love” movie gala.

“When Ocala did so well, we decided to do it in Utah (Salt Lake City),” he said, noting that the latest program was started in Las Vegas. “The police are exposed to meth houses. The firemen are exposed to smoke and its toxins. (The detox programs) are free for first responders. These guys are modestly paid. They have to get permission to take off work to do it. The combination of getting time off and affording to do it needs to be subsidized.”

Detoxification has critics who contend it is unproven. Talley said city medical staff were initially concerned about the amount of time first responders would spend in the sauna. But, he said, there was medical supervision with blood draws part way through the process.

The detoxification program, Talley contends, went beyond eliminating knee pain, boosting energy, improving his complexion and honing mental clarity after his days of sweating out toxins. It sparked a lifestyle change. These days, he does CrossFit training, he said, and purchased a portable, infrared sauna he uses two or three times a week in his home.

Three-page article: www.ocala.com/article/20130213/ARTICLES/130219861
  26. Anonymous Member

Talley sounds like a convert. I would love to see some of those post 911 firefighters who detoxed take part in a medically supervised comparative wellness check with others who did not detox. I think the results would be quite damning of the efficacy of their quack detox.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's another article that reads like a planted press release:

John Travolta immediately drawn to wife - Film-News.co.uk

John Travolta was stunned by his wife Kelly Preston’s “strong physical presence” when they first met.

The couple have been married since 1991 and are parents to three children together.

John was struck by Kelly immediately when he first saw her, as her beauty was almost magnetic.

“Oh my god, first of all, there’s a strong physical presence to her because she has this amazing body,” he gushed to Extra in a joint interview with Kelly. “I liked that her face reminded me of Grace Kelly.”

Kelly has a slightly different memory of the momentous meeting. Although she thought he was physically attractive as well, the actress was more interested in his furry friend initially.

“I see him coming across the hall, seriously, he was one of those hot guys,” Kelly recalled. “He had his two dogs and he came up to me… dogs are always a good trick to get girls.”

Kelly and John are huge supporters of the Heroes Health Fund, a charity that offers firemen, police officers and EMTs cleanse their bodies of noxious elements.

“First responders are exposed to a lot of toxins and poisons… whether it’s policemen with meth labs or firefighters with the chemicals they use,” John explained. “This detox programme basically allows you to sweat those out of the fatty tissue in the body.”

Kelly is happy to be of service to these everyday heroes. “They’re given a new life a new chance... these people who are saving our lives and putting their lives on the line, it’s just nice to be able to help them,” she said.

Kelly and John’s eldest son Jett passed away from a seizure in January 2009. He is survived by siblings Ella and Hunter.

Source: www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.asp?H=John-Travolta-immediately-drawn-to-wife&nItemID=17603
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Would a gay guy gush about a woman's amazing body? No! of course not, this proves John Travolta isn't gay.
  30. Aurora Member

Ella has a sibling named Hunter??
  31. Anonymous Member

It is sheer torture beyond any concievable caveat concerning human rights that I can't just fucking vote 'funny' in this thread.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Hey, if Richard Simmons could do it...
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta in Drag - Starcrush

By Cassandra Rose

John-Travolta-in-Drag.jpg

John Travolta found himself in drag to play Edna Turnblad in the movie turned musical turned movie-musical ‘Hairspray.’

The original role in the 1988 John Waters film was played by the legendary transvestite actress and Waters’ friend Divine, and all the other incarnations of ‘Hairspray’ continued using a man in the guise of a woman (the original Broadway production featured gravel-voiced Harvey Fierstein as Edna).

We guess the Church of Scientology is cool with cross-dressing, so compared to all other religions, at least it’s got that going for it. Also it’s not shy about admitting it only wants people for their money. So there’s that too.

http://starcrush.com/john-travolta-drag/
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta dancing for Honey Bunny

35. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Horseradish Member

He's beginning to look like something out of Star Trek.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. grebe Member

His lips are spotty.