Customize

Blind Gossip Hints that Travolta's Are Next to Divorce!

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2012.

1. rickybobby Member

2. Anonymous Member

Goodnight sweet sub-contractor/home remodeler guy but.....

Better that than suffering Rosie O'Donnell's cooties.

You dodged a bullet there Olivia. Shame about that Christmas video though. Maybe try another, only this time sans glassy eyed cultist.
  3. RightOn Member

off topic...I was in the dentist's waiting room and was flipping through a magazine and landed on a page that showed Travolta and the caption, "This is my world"
    It was a course an add for Brietling (I know I spelled that wrong) watches which he is the spokeshole for.
    Seeing his face and that caption made me so angry I ripped the page right out of the mag. LOL!!!!
    Felt good.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

rare_photos_of_celebrities_53.jpg

I wonder if Travolta can actually dance or if he is like Tom Cruise and basically rehashes his old movie dance moves in an effort to impress.
  5. 509

6. 509

7. The Wrong Guy Member

Rub A Dub Dub, He’s Back On The Table Again! John Travolta ‘Had A Great Energy’ During Recent Rubdown, Says Male Masseur | Radar Online

Despite all of the trouble that male masseurs have brought John Travolta over the years, he just can’t seem to stay away from the massage table! RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that the actor was at it again at the exhale spa in Boston earlier this month, when he shelled out for a full-body rubdown.

In town to film his new movie, The Forger, Travolta ordered up a $150, 60-minute Shiatsu massage at the exhale spa Back Bay in Boston on October 2. Utilizing “finger and palm pressure, stretches and other massage techniques,” the treatment is supposed to “Shiat-you into a new state of wellbeing,” according to the spa, which recommends guests “wear loose-ftted clothing” for their hands-on experience.

True to form, Travolta had a male massage therapist, who said that he was “so cool, and had a great energy,” an insider tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Continued with open comments at
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/john-travolta-male-masseuse-massage-boston-exhale-spa/

John Travolta Can't Stay Away From Massages And Masseurs - Back To Old Habits? | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Poor John Travolta. I know that sympathy is a weird emotion to have for a millionaire movie star, but you think about how repressed Scientology is making him, and you can’t help but feel sorry for him. His entire life has been a life, and it’s a lie that wife Kelly Preston is only too happy to keep up. At this point, I think everyone in Hollywood and many people outside of it know he’s gay, but he still refuses to come out for fear of his career and what it will do to his image – and that’s not even considering the party line for Scientology. In Scientology, there’s no such thing as being gay – they will attempt to ‘supress’ the feelings, and they clam that they will eventually get rid of them, as of it’s some sort of disease.

So for John, being a Scientologist and being gay is not easy. And so he has to resort to visiting massage parlors whenever he gets the chance., instead of coming out publicly and having normal relationships. There were already plenty of male masseurs accusing John of sexually harassing them, and it was about to turn into quite a scandal, before another Scientology golden boy, Tom Cruise, stole the attention with his divorce scandal.

Since then, John’s relatively stayed off the radar, but it looks like old habits die hard. According to a new report from Radar Online, John has started visiting massage parlors again, with a source telling Radar that he recently visited the Exhale Spa in Boston earlier this month. He reportedly paid for a full-body rubdown, and he reportedly requested a male masseur [as always]. However, there was no complaint of misbehavior and the masseur revealed that John had a ‘great energy‘ and was really ‘cool‘. You think he paid off the masseur not to talk, or has he actually learned how to control himself?

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/john-travolta-gay-massages-masseurs-scientology-1023/
    • Like Like x 4
  8. I <3 this typo (if typo it indeed is...)!
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Quentinanon Member

No surprise there. Kelly Preston has known and has tolerated Travolta's proclivity for male sexual partners the entire marriage. She knew what she was getting into before they tied the knot. OSA wanted Travolta to have a heterosexual "beard", and Preston was the nominee. To use a scientology term, "ideal scene": The ideal scene would be for Kelly to find a man who is heterosexual, and John to find a man who is homosexual. There would be at least two less lonely people in the world.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Travolta does like his happy endings
    • Like Like x 1
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

badum-tssshhhh
    • Like Like x 1
  13. amaX Member

Thank you! Thank you! You're a lovely audience! We'll be here all week and every week until the cult is gone! Don't forget to tip your waitresses and bar staff!
    • Like Like x 5
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Just be sure to return those waitresses to their full upright positions when you're done tipping them.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Sometimes when you say things like this, I can't decide if I want to jump your bones or punch you in the face. Metaphorically.
    • Like Like x 4
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

White shoes? Sum lie kit ruff. ^^
    • Like Like x 3
  17. As soon as I get a Like button . . . .
    • Like Like x 3
  18. amaX Member

I gave you more than one like button and since you didn't specify who should like your posts...
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Can you like your post on my behalf? Thanks!
    • Like Like x 4
  20. amaX Member

Sadly I cannot. But I'll like this post of yours if that'll make you feel better!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. I appreciate the offer, but if we keep this up we'll start resembling the Bunker Comments Hugbox.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. OTeleventy Member

And start saying random shit, apropos of fuck all, right?

FWIW, I vote that you get the right to vote, Bathsheba Everdene. (It ain't worth much.)
    • Like Like x 4
  23. I second that. I think I'm in love with BE's avatar...
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Well random and . . . hyper-affirmative. But whatever, that's why I'm here, not there.

That wasn't meant to be affirmative. [wink]
    • Like Like x 1
  25. In grad school I had to take a Greek seminar, and my only available option was Plato with Professor Crazypants. My strategy for avoiding translating was to be Dictionary Girl, so I sat with an enormous Greek dictionary in front of me and looked up shit we got stuck on. And one day I had to look up ουροβορος οφις, which means "snake that devours its own tail." Which sent me on quite a fascinating research jag that I highly recommend. It includes a 2nd century Alexandrian woman named Cleopatra the Alchemist, whose Chrysopoeia Ouroboros is the earliest known illustration of such a concept.

Is the story of the avatar.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta Seeks Custody in Divorce Battle: Kelly Preston Bails On Family to Revive Career

By Cate Meighan, Celeb Dirty Laundry

There have been rumors about the shaky status of John Travolta and Kelly Preston’s marriage for months now and one thing is for sure, they do have some serious issues dividing them. After spending 4 years mourning her son Jett’s untimely death, Kelly decided that it was time to return to work. Up until that point she had spent all of her time focused on daughter Ella Bleu and even added a son named Benjamin to the family. In a nutshell Kelly was tired of chasing the kids and being at home while John was tangled in one gay scandal after another. She emotionally checked out of not just the marriage, but it seems the whole family!

According to the Nov. 11th print edition of National Enquirer, last spring Kelly decided to leave the family’s Florida home and move to L.A. With the hopes of reviving her career. She shot a pilot that ABC didn’t pick up (rumors are that John poisoned the show) and has decided to stay put until she lands a great acting gig. Originally the family was supposed to split its time between Florida and L.A. So that Kelly was still with the kids a lot. Instead John has been traveling with them and Kelly believes that he has turned them against her.

It seems that Kelly is the parent with rules and boundaries while John lets both Ella Bleu and Ben do as they please so of course they want to be with him more. Kelly is also worried because John is a junk food junkie and Ella’s weight has ballooned in recent months. Kelly confronted John on what she believes are to be some serious parenting missteps and it led to a blowout. John informed Kelly that since she is such an absent parent he fully intends to go after custody of the kids and believes that he’ll easily get it.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...ton-divorce-custody-separate-kids-split-1103/
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

"parenting missteps"?

errrrrr you mean like making a child with special needs go through the quack science Purif more than once? As stated by Kelly and John.
    Never getting him proper treatment for autism ? even though John's brother and a neighbor (whose child was also autistic) pleaded with you?
    Hiding the fact of his condition and saying it was Kawasaki Syndrome?
    Flying Jett to the Bahamas for a New Years Eve party even though he was having grand mal seizures every couple of days?
    Taking him off his meds and not replacing it with anything?
    You mean those kind of parenting missteps? huh Kelly?
    • Like Like x 8
  28. muldrake Member

"Parenting missteps" indeed. Like Manson Family level. Holy fucking euphemism, Batman.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Every time I see those nasty chin pubes, I have to tamp down the rising bile. Who lets him get away with that? Will nobody around him tell him how absurd he looks?

Yeah, prolly not.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. RightOn Member

I do not know how to post those pics here safely. Can someone who does, please take the pics from that article above showing John's new luxurious locks?
    I hate to say it ,but he almost looks human with the new do
    LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Honestly, he looks totally human without all the fake hair tomfoolery. In fact, every balding man I know looks better as a Balding Man than as a Man Who is Clumsily Trying to Hide His Baldness. Just my opinion, of course.
    IlNjhrX.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  34. RightOn Member

of course,
    but I have seen close up pics of him with his buzz cut look and weird chin thingy and he looked beyond creepy.
    Maybe I should have said he doesn't look as creepy with the long hair.
    Don't forget those locks are for his movie part anyways.
    But yeah that chin thing has to go. Maybe its a nut sack tickler? sorry! low blow

oh and thanks for posting the pics!
  35. Either way, I really hope they don't let him keep the chin pubes for the movie. That's just stupid.
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

John Travolta And Kelly Preston Locked In Loveless Marriage - Church Of Scientology Won't Let John Be Gay!

By Celeb Dirty Laundry staff, June 5, 2014

John Travolta and Kelly Preston have their Scientology overlords to answer to, which is why they’ll never, ever be able to break up. It doesn’t matter that John’s sexuality has become something of an open secret over the past few years, and it doesn’t matter that Kelly Preston probably always knew that John was gay. What does matter is the image that they portray, the image of a happily married couple with no marital issues.

But would a happily married man spend most of his free time in massage parlors, feeling up masseuses every chance he gets? Seriously, Hollywood is no longer the place it used to be in the 90s, and coming out as gay doesn’t really hurt people’s careers anymore. John Travolta is not even considered a leading man anymore, and as a character actor, his sexuality won’t affect his career or the roles he’s offered. The only thing it might affect is his relationship with the Church of Scientology, but there’s the rub, right?

Scientology has somehow managed to create a cult-like following among its celebrity practitioners, and John and Kelly definitely fall into that sphere of belonging. In fact, a new report from the National Enquirer suggests that the only reason John and Kelly are still together is because the Church has forbidden them to separate. A source tells the Enquirer, “I think Kelly feels trapped, but she’ll follow what church leaders say because she and John are now Scientology’s most high profile couple. They’ve been told it would be ‘disastrous’ to the church if they divorced, so to shore up their reportedly crumbling marriage they’ve been advised to undergo some new counseling.”

Now that Tom Cruise is no longer married, Kelly and John actually are Scientology’s highest-profile couple, not counting Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith. So if Kelly and John were to break up after many years of marriage, the press would definitely have a field day with the Scientology connections, much as they did with Tom and Katie Holmes. So yeah, I believe that Scientology leaders have influenced Kelly and John to stay together, and unfortunately, I don’t see them leaving the religion any time soon. John will just have to stick to his massage parlors, and hope that the public is too preoccupied with other scandals to notice.

• Like Like x 5
  37. incog712 Member

A "religion" that fears disaster over the divorce of a single pair of it's "parishioners" has already failed.

Whether or not that pair actually does divorce is irrelevant.

Seriously IRS, you can't possibly be buying this crap anymore.
    • Like Like x 4