Customize

Blog claiming to have jeffery epstein lolita express flight logs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tinfoilhatter, Nov 27, 2016.

1. tinfoilhatter Member

2. The Internet Member

I would be interested to learn the percentage of guys attending parties on that plane who happen to be politicians or industry leaders. Because you have to consider that something like this is actually a honeypot run by an intelligence organization collecting leverage over people with influence. Same thing with Roger Ailes' little creep circle.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
    You can assume all of his guests are compromised.
  4. tinfoilhatter Member

That might explain why he got such a light sentence. The question is: was he doing it for our intelligence, or was he running his own intelligence racket? Spying is the 2nd oldest profession, anyone can do it, and this bastard was a financier. Those guys spend a lot of money on the dark web buying secrets from hackers so that they can insider trade. He has a financial incentive to blackmail and gather information on people. I bet if we dug deep enough, we can probably send a lot of people to jail for insider trading. Hell, i bet he would get more time insider trading than what he got being a creep.

There has always been this trope of "international pedophile conspiracy". the problem is that it makes too much sense. These guys travel alot, and go to places where their activities are legal, or just ignored. It is a great way for creeps to network.

Now i wonder if there was a connection between Epstein and Savile? I suspect that there is, but that it is one of those "public secrets" that governments like to bury.
  5. tinfoilhatter Member

6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Wtf it's still accusing Dershowitz
    I doubt it's connected to Saville who was a generation earlier, except the connection of very wealthy men who endulge in whatever they want.