Customize

BLOOD MONEY

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Rockyj Member

Re: BLOOD MONEY

I am going to throw up! These brainwash knuckleheads are comparing their dilemma to the racial segregation & injustices in South Africa! They even posted a vid of Nelson Mandela & quote Martin Luther King Jr.!!! The only rational explanation for this is these people are bat shit crazy, loco, two fries from being a Happy Meal, nuts, whacked out, looney tunes, psycho, sick, not playing with a full deck, and they ALL are STUCK IN A INCIDENT (thanks to Johnny RUClear)!!
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Let's go to the crack(ed) professional at calling people crazy:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCGm8mgScLE&feature=related]YouTube - OTVIII Pwns Anonymous Wog[/ame]
  3. Anonymous Member

What also needs to be posted more often is that ideas are also fair game for analysis, deconstruction, decortication, dismantlement, etc. This especially include ideas labeled as "religious," despite Judge Dale S. Fischer, or whoever else who held that whatever labeled as "religious" is out of bound of all kind criticism.

Scientology is a fraud-based totalitarian ideology with at its core control and suppression of ideas.
  4. EyeOnSci Member

Just like CoS, playing the victim, that as usual, is not demonstrating cause over MEST, heh,heh.

Hypocrites.
  5. meccaanon Member

Great! Let's turn the question around. What part of Scientology enhances society?

A rock is not harmful, until it falls on your head. The "tech" is not harmful, until it's used as a bogus psychological treatment on an ignorant person.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
  7. So we should launch a crusade to remove rocks in any and all forms?

Who cares if it "enhances society" or not? I will settle for benign.

You are either entirely missing the reference or entirely misunderstanding the reference. Nice Godwin there, by the way.
  8. Rockyj Member

AMAN & AWOMAN!
  9. theLastAnon Member

Hi.

This thread is a broken record, but it draws me in like a moth to the flame. Again. Some general thoughts, please forgive the rambling but there is a lot to cover.

Eradicating an idea or a belief is impossible and not necessarily even something desirable, but you can and should stop those beliefs or ideas from being put into practice if they are abusive or criminal. Insert your own example here. There are plenty.

Marty has every right to edit his blog as he sees fit. That's fine. But it is important to recognize that he is censoring what information is used on his blog and seen by his followers. To what end or purpose does it serve him to pursue this censorship? And, how can "we" trust him when we see such censorship occur? Yes, he has the right to do it. No argument there.

I also have the right to call his brand of information control bullshit and question him for it.

Finally, we come to heart of the issue: Can you practice Scientology without the abuses inherent in it?

That's not as easy to answer as some may think. How do you defend a "belief" when so many of the beliefs in Scientology are abusive, paranoid and destructive? How do you practice an "applied" system of beliefs without adhering to the rules governing how they are applied?

Much of the "tech," particularly the early stages of it, were practices literally stolen and twisted to be used to give people early wins and hook them into the program. To say you have no problem with people continuing to believe in and practice this would (I assume) presume that one can do so without all the other negative trappings attached. I'm not sure that is possible. I haven't seen it yet. Don't throw the freezone at me. I'll go dig up those FZ SP declares (again) if you do.

Not saying it's impossible.

If the Marty Party could do anything to gain credibility (and therefore more trust and support from those anons who distrust Marty) it would be to clarify how they intend to practice Scientology. A declaration is needed. State clearly those things which are obviously wrong and will not be tolerated as part of Independent Scientology. Boldly state the HCOPL's and Bulletins that are wrong and will not be recognized or used within their new movement for example.

But that won't happen.

For Marty and the gang, LRH remains infallible. And therein lies the truth.

10. Rockyj Member

The belief that pedophiles believe in order to JUSTIFY raping & sexually abusing children.
    The belief that the far right Christians believe that its okay to kill a doctor who performs abortions.
    The belief that Taliban's believe that's its okay to stone a woman who was raped and/or commit adultery.
    The belief that the GOP & the racists in Arizona (& ignorant sheep) believe that it's okay for the police to pull over a person for the color of their skin because they may be an illegal alien.
    The belief that gays do not have the same civil rights as heterosexuals because its against white man's interpretations of Christian Bible verses.
    This list could go on & on...
  11. Rockyj Member

From theLastAnon:
    And therein lies the lies, denial & deceptions.
    I understand how hard it must be for them to accept the FACT they've been conned, but its not until they can actually understand THIS they will actually be FREE!
  12. Re: BLOOD MONEY

Hear ye, hear ye?
  13. Anonymous Member

Lighten up bro Marty is the best troll that ever happened to us :)
  14. Anonymous Member

SO TRUE!
  15. Anonymous Member

Attention everyone who thinks trying to eradicate belief systems is a good idea or even possible- open a history book some time. You might be surprised by what you find.
  16. Re: BLOOD MONEY

The Freezone will probably develop in many different directions in the same way as there are many different types of Protestant Christians.
  17. Re: BLOOD MONEY

Very true!

Also true!
  18. Anonymous Member

Russian scientologist faces extremism charges after forcing his staff to embrace the faith | SOCIETY | The Moscow News

No, no. Hubbard's ideas of violence to combat critics are "bulletproof," and should be protected like his ideas here on WWP are protected by the moderators.
  19. Skeptic1337 Member

I think the red book revolution worked out great.
  20. meccaanon Member

Benign is synonymous with "enhance" in this case. I'd settle for neutral. If they could co exists in a world with critics, nay-sayers, reporters and ex members without resorting to fair game tactics I'd be happy to leave them alone. Of course, it wouldn't BE Scientology anymore.
  21. jensting Member

Well done for criticising Marty's censorship on a censored discussion board.

;-)

Best regards

Jens
  22. anonymous612 Member

Oh aren't you clever.
  23. Re: BLOOD MONEY

I lol'ed, then I cried.